It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veneration of the Vector - Luna Cognita Recent Video - NASA / NWO Symbolism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hello, have watched this twice now. Very interesting indeed. I strongly suggest that you watch this in it's entirety, these comparisons lead all the way from NASA to Star Trek. Truly now one of my favorite symbolic "coincidences".

Vector (Physics): Represented mathematically by an arrow, a Vector defines both a magnitude as well as a direction of travel.

Chevron: A 'V' or 'inverted V' shaped pattern or character. Also may describe a wedge or triangular shaped object that points up or down.

For an official explanation as to why this Vector/Chevron symbol is featured so prominently in the space agency's insignia, we have to go to NASA's PAO, who provides us with the following excuse:

"The Red Chevron is meant to represent aeronautics, as it was the shape of the latest design in hypersonic wings at the time the insignia was created [1959]."

This video, uploaded five days ago, was brought to you by Luna Cognita. I strongly suggest that you view all of their uploaded videos on their channel at Youtube. Very few people I have subscribed to satisfy my mystery bone like this person's videos are capable of.

In this specific video, Luna Cognita takes us on a brief journey into the symbolism behind the NASA insignia, (strangely) coined the nickname by the agency as "Meatball".

This official space agency explanation is in fact just another facile "cover-story for the unilluminated".

Please, enjoy:

edit on 28-2-2011 by CapnCaveman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CapnCaveman

Yeah, very interesting.

It's nothing new to me, I remember Jordan Maxwell bringing this to my attention many moons ago, but as always with LunaCognita, it's a great video presentation.

There was a thread on this very topic just recently - World's space programs share the Vector symbol....why?

Thanks for bringing it to my attention

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I had a feeling this had been posted before, always wish people would be more direct with their titles, to make searching for it easier.

Funny you mention him, I have been watching his videos for the passed couple of days. One of his UFO stories was almost identical to mine, which caused me to keep listening to him.

Hopefully my posting this again will help others who would not have normally seen it - let alone know look for it.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Nothing like a class from LunaCognita - always the best stuff!

So I'm wondering if the vector could also be a "passport" of sorts for any space explorers that is specifically designed for Terra 3 (Earth) based beings?

Interesting!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Oh no, your thread isn't a duplicate.

I just meant that I saw the thread I posted yesterday, and it being on the same subject, I thought I would add it to your thread. Anyways, it's from 2009, I thought it was a recent one.

It was Maxwell who first got me interested in all of this stuff, some of his ideas are brilliant! Others leave a lot to the imagination. Still, I always liked what he had to say and count him as one of the good guys.

Again, thanks for the thread

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Whew, good. Took me a minute to quote directly off the video, Cognita writes like an author for the obituaries.

Though this video was interesting, I am still on the fence for what this "Vector" symbolizes? Throughout the slide show, I noticed one picture. It was an inverted V/triangle, with little Venus (five point) stars orbiting horizontally, creating an even larger Venus star.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I'm still undecided about the significance of symbolism. I find it all very fascinating but I just don't know how important it really is in the grand scheme of things.

Interesting aspect of the Vector - this very recent thread explains how Pultizer Prize winner, Seymour Hersch, has started "raving" about the Knights of Malta.

What is the symbol of the Knights of Malta?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6cc635ae5466.jpg[/atsimg]

Once again, we see the Vector.

So, maybe if we look back far enough we might start getting some answers, who knows?

As Confucius stated; “Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.”

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thank you for this sum of all conspiracies!
Great Luna Cognita!

To Luna cognita: I'm still wait you on MARS...

Yes. The Space and what they hide in dark is real THE SECRET!
S&F.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Damn the music was catchy. Wait... Ah right. I´m not really into the whole NWO story but as a huge Stargate,Star Trek and Battlestar Glactica fan i have to admit that´s pretty strange stuff. They even included the word chevron in the whole Stargate franchise You know the chevron 1 activated chevron 2 activated and so on lines. Damn that´s scary.

S&F for sharing. Nice find.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
I'm still undecided about the significance of symbolism. I find it all very fascinating but I just don't know how important it really is in the grand scheme of things.

I Could Tell You But Then You Would Have to be Destroyed by Me: The Pentagon’s Black World
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Remember the Vril Nazi Saucers?

Here is the Vril logo

edit on 28-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It's another cool video from LunaCognita, however I fail to see a grand conspiracy in adopting a universal symbol to represent a concept. Is the stop sign a conspiracy? I have seen stop signs in four countries that are all similar in color and shape. I could go on and on about the use of universal symbols but I think I've made the point already. Chevron symbols, chosen by NASA at it's inception, has been adopted to represent space exploration. So what. Is there something here I'm missing?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by greybeard1

Great point with the Stop Signs...
Some symbols just become universal...

These weird "NWO" conspiracies rely on the flimsiest evidence to back up their wild claims, at least with UFOs we have faked videos and pictures to go with, the "NWO" conspiracies only have bad Youtube videos!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Well....as pointed out, this idea of LunaCognita's isn't new....isn't this a re-make of his earlier video, on same topic? (No, not claiming it's a duplicate either, even though someone else brought up something ismilar recently).

Just saying it seems a whole lot of somethin' about nothin'....as in, someone is reading WAY too much into this "vector" concept.

As has no doubt been mentioned countless times, Star Trek fans already know the story of that iconic emblem design, from the early 1960s. There really are only a finite number of ways to represent these concepts of aerospace, and the technologies of flight....including spaceflight.

About that NASA "meatball"?:

....behind the NASA insignia, (strangely) coined the nickname by the agency as "Meatball".

At Continental Airlines, the paint scheme prior to the current one (soon to be "United Airlines"s adopted scheme) had for many years incorporated a golden tail ("Proud Bird with the Golden Tail" commercials, for those of you old enough to remember). In the mid-1960s, a round, black emblem was adopted, with lines in it to represent flight, and contrails. This was on a background of an all-gold painted vertical fin. Officially dubbed a "jetstream", it became known as the "meatball" within the company. Was used as corporate logo, on many, many things too. From the pilots' hat emblems, and uniform wings, company letterhead and cocktail napkins and swizzle sticks.

The color and sometimes size was altered, in the early 1980s, from black to larger, and red. Then, the whole concept was scrapped in early 1990s, for the current motif, a stylized (gold and blue) globe design. But, for many years, the "swoopy" look of the meatball exuded motion, and a "modern, clean" look.....

Black "meatball":

Red "meatball":

A somewhat whimsical look at the progression of the "meatball"....(some of those are invented designs, to represent some past mergers... prior to the one with United):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9a6aea4a707.jpg[/atsimg]

Note, even pre-"meatball"....a stylized "bird", with inverted chevron-like 'wings'......

You can read a lot into just about anything, if you try hard enough....

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
8:21...... is that a 'saucer'?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
You can read a lot into just about anything, if you try hard enough....

That may be true BUT if you took the time to educate yourself

I Could Tell You But Then You Would Have to be Destroyed by Me: The Pentagon’s Black World
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You would soon learn that covert symbolism is quite rampant in the black ops world and mission patches in general. The NRO especially takes pride in it

This one for example

The kicker was that they showed the shape, number and orbital path of the top secret satellites

And you should recall this one... because I asked you about it.. as an alleged pilot

"The Five and the One" stars on this 'dash'

Now that has been identified - "Decal inside the cockpit of the formerly top secret TACIT BLUE "stealth" demonstrator" and some think the symbol represents Area 51 where they do in fact use "The Five and the One"

But then we see "The Five and the One" on this company logo as well

Coincidence? Reading to much into it? Hmmmm

'SUBARU' is a Japanese word meaning 'unite', as well as a term identifying a cluster of six stars, which the Greeks called the Pleiades - part of the Taurus constellation.

Pleiades...imagine that...

Best known for its Subaru automobiles, FHI also manufactures commercial and military aircraft and aircraft parts, engines and machinery, buses and rolling stock.

FHI has four divisions that support each other in technological research and advancement: - Aerospace: This division is a major contractor of aircraft, helicopters, target drones and related parts and services to the Defense Agency of Japan. Sales of the Aerospace Division are both commercial and defense-related. These products are marketed domestically to the Defense Agency as well as United States markets.

www.conceptcarz.com...

Brightest stars in Pleiades
A map of the Pleiades

The nine brightest stars of the Pleiades are named for the Seven Sisters of Greek mythology: Sterope, Merope, Electra, Maia, Taygete, Celaeno, and Alcyone, along with their parents Atlas and Pleione. As daughters of Atlas, the Hyades were sisters of the Pleiades. The English name of the cluster itself is of Greek origin, though of uncertain etymology. Suggested derivations include: from πλεîν plein, to sail, making the Pleiades the "sailing ones"

Other notable names of Pleiades include:
(al-Thurayya) in Arabic
Subaru in Japanese
Matariki in Maori
Kṛttikā in Sanskrit

en.wikipedia.org...(star_cluster)

No such thing as coincidence... it's all part of the Master Plan. Go watch National Treasure (both) and find out all about how important hidden in plain sight symbols were to the 'Illuminati"

edit on 1-3-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
LunaCogita never ceases to blow minds. That was a badass video. I have seen plenty on the V symbolism, but he just puts it all together so well. I didn't even think of the freemasonry symbol with the drafting compass and right angle straight edge. It's not even like there was anything super crazy or conspiratorial about the symbol (there could be but he was vague) being used, he just makes great videos.

Thanks for posting that.

So what does the V mean?
I thought pyramid at first. But I've got pyramids on the mind. Constantly. Just kidding. I thought about the black triangles or TR3B when I saw some of the military patches. There's some site somewhere with high-res scans of some of the ones from this video and many others. I think it's a book. But this symbol, only within the outer space organizations at least, has been used since the 50s and the TR3B is supposedly a more recent creation.

What else besides the freemasonry symbol?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Ah, the Knights of Malta.

As in our CIA.

Well then.

Guess it makes sense, NACA and all.

Heh. Thank you Zorgon.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

No such thing as coincidence... it's all part of the Master Plan. Go watch National Treasure (both) and find out all about how important hidden in plain sight symbols were to the 'Illuminati"

Your joking right? We are now supposed to use a corny Nicolas Cage movie to backup these wild claims?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Of course I remember (vaguely) the discussion on that ejection seat...ummm, the sticker with stars isn't on the "dash"....it's called a sidewall.

BTW.....if I recall correctly, YOU asked ME for help, and I happened to find the ejection seat and airplane combination in question and identify it for you....but, the topic of the "TACIT BLUE" doesn't ring a bell, from the thread where I helped. I thought I found THAT very image (that you attribute to "TACIT BLUE", when I remember it being from a photo of a B-1???)......(IIRC)....

Oh, and the "alleged pilot" barb...seems you're slipping. For a civilian, through and through, I was at a disadvantage in immediately recognizing something from a military jet....but, thanks to the Interwebz, and some patience, it IS possible to do some quality research. Not all things, of course...but it was sufficient for your (old) thread. The one that had those patches, already, in them.....remember?

BTW....yes, imagery, and symbolism....."black projects"...sure. Even some very public projects too, though. In any case, while interesting, it is more intriguing to have the FULL back-story, to properly evaluate such things. I still scratch my head about the car company Subaru, and the stars. Do their cars fly?

Speaking of patches....sometimes they can just be made for whimsy. Like, Apollo 14. The "joke" patch that the backup crew had made, and were slipped in to many hiding spots, to be discovered by Shepard, Mitchell and Roosa during the course of their flight.

Gene Cernan (future Commander, Apollo 17), Ron Evans (CMP, Apollo 17) and Joe Engle (slated as LMP for A-17, but bumped by Harrison Schmitt....because Schmitt was a geologist by training, and A-18 --Schmitt's original assignment-- had been cancelled)..... were the backup crew:

The backup crew humorously referred to the prime crew as the old man; the fat man; and the cute little red head." Shepard was 47 years old at this point and would become the oldest man to walk on the Moon. Roosa had red hair. That left Lunar Module Pilot Mitchell with the moniker "fat man".

As a practical joke the Apollo 14 backup crew had a special patch designed. Its theme was taken from the cartoon characters of the Coyote and Roadrunner. The Coyote represented the Apollo 14 prime crew. It had a beard for the "old man", a fat belly for the "fat man", and it was colored red for the "cute little red head". The Roadrunner represented the backup crew and the patch depicted the Roadrunner or backup crew beating the primary crew or Coyote to the Moon.

To further press the practical joke, the Apollo 14 backup crew secretly stowed these comical patches in just about storage place there was in the Apollo 14 Command Module.

Practical joke patch:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88a41bdb947b.jpg[/atsimg]

"Real" Mission Patch:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2683ec5a79de.gif[/atsimg]

(Oh, my!! There's that "vector symbol" again!! LOL.....)

top topics

join