It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Know Who is a Government Employee on this Website

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Shh don't worry my fellow agent, the others are still haven't been found out.

Also
to number 6)

I have one more

People who create how to find dis-info finding threads, and claim to not be an agent.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger

Originally posted by 9Cib27
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Notice how many users are TELLING YOU what I was trying to say.

Notice how many users want to twist my words to make it seems like I care if you disagree with me or not.

Notice how many users are personal in their replies when I was generally speaking

notice how nobody cares.

Notice the wide sweeping generalizations made in your OP that apply to a lot of people on this website, myself included.

Notice that makes you seem like kind of an ass.

Notice how this thread was sparked by people disagreeing with you.

Notice how you think nonacceptance equals disinformation.

Notice how that makes you seem like a typical ATS nutjob who thinks his perspective is somehow superior, and more credible then those with their feet on the ground.

Notice how you already ranted about this in a thread that you created, because nobody believes the sensational garbage www.abovetopsecret.com...

Notice this is what you believe is happening in the world right now, according to another thread:

This is probably something along the lines of what is going on in the United States:

- get insane laws ready to sign into action (pre 9/11 style)
- allow the market to crash and force-kill it's recovery
- create uprising globally to destroy the global economy
- pass or enact crazy laws
- cause horrible cataclysm or giant event to happen
- kill many people and enact martial law
- allow 1 government to come foward to help everyone with Worlds Funds Combined
- use "World Fund Combining" as an excuse for one world government

Notice that im not falling for any of this crap
edit on 1-3-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

notice how Doomzila has your back in every thread you are a part of. Sounds like one of your qualifications for being a disinfo agent......
edit on 1-3-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

that was funny. I think too much time spent on ATS can make one too skeptical that they start to look for conspiracy within the conspiracy theorists. Such is the nature of Skepticism. Thats why religions are based on Faith and not Facts like Science.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Binder
I think the biggest conspiracy of all time is how people think that TPTB are somehow super competent, and all knowing. Working for the gubmint I can tell you, you have never seen a more useless bloated system of incompetence in your life. I do not doubt the existence of, or at least the striving of the elites for a NWO, but their own beaurocracy is their down fall. They will drown in paperwork before they ever rule the planet.
I think at times website like ATS might be actually enlightning the TPTB and providing them with more ideas.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If anything. ATS can be used to read peopels understanding of what is going on, by how differet people formulate their topics and replys.

ATS don't create news. ATS talkes about news.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

11. Government Employees on this site will start threads explaining how to know who is a gov. employee but don't state if they themselves use steps #1-10, just to trick you and make you think that they’re not a gov. employee and on your side.

edit on 2-3-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
IMHO I've seen these agents at work here on ATS so I have no doubt OP. The government has admitted that they have agents doing this in foreign countries. Reciprocity being what it is... there are probably agents from foreign countries doing this here in the US... then sharing the info with the US.. that's the tried and true work around. That's not paranoia that's documented history.

Most debunkers are probably not agents... I've debunked several UFO videos myself. Doesn't mean I don't believe there are good UFO videos. I'm sure there are government black projects being reported all the time as UFOs... Aliens I'm not so sure of, but I'm open to watching compelling evidence.

I don't care if there are paid agents here. What does it matter? The only thing that makes me sad is when friends get kicked off ATS when they get to heated about this. Better to be calm and post rationally.

All or nothing is a dis-info technique btw folks. Because you say SOME are paid info agents, then people twist it to "ANY dubunker is a disinfo agent"... slick trick. I'm sure most of those using it here on ATS use it unaware, but it's an example of the slick twists dis-info agents use.

What raises my ire is the CONSTANT use of slick disinformation techniques by a CERTAIN FEW individuals time and time again which makes me suspicious but is again, only circumstancial evidence. I'll never be able to prove such, but IMHO those that do it to defend the official line in every case with no variance are good places to start. Here are some of the techniques they use: 25 dis-info techniques & eight traits of dis-info agent.

Doesn't prove it. But makes me think they are in my opinion. Doesn't mean that those using these techniques are all paid agents either. Many abusive homes breed such techniques as self defense, but it doesn't make all those that use them abused either... just giving possible other sources.

Originally posted by youthsavior
That would explain why my threads on Billy Meier have been getting torn apart! All the debunkers in those threads fit everyone of those categories!

I bet they'll comment on this thread to saying I'm an idiot now too!

Someone you might know was banned for posting on a Meiers thread... I'm going to have to look into Meiers, I've always considered it a hoax. With all that I'm beginning to see here.... I'll take a second look. hmm... SO has a different take on that. Better weigh both sides I suppose. There's almost always 2 sides and the truth in between.

Originally posted by Hefficide

Moderators remove posts due to T&C infractions, period. There is no other agenda. If your posts are being removed maybe it's not what you say, but how you say it.

IMO it is a total cop out to blame moderation for poor communication skills or an inability to effectively debate within the guidelines set out by the T&C.

I'm sure the moderators aren't paid disinfo agents, and I love ATS because we have so many wonderful moderators keeping discussions on topic and civil. I stay here because of it vs. other sites that I wont' touch with a 10' pole. However I'm sure the agents have studied our mods and know how far to push it, and many have made friends with the mods, so that mods would naturally be less likely to censor their friends. That's just human nature. Human nature is what dis-info agents rely on in many of their techniques.

Before I post these let me say I'm not suggesting these people are disinformation agents, and also I've chose posts where I was not even in the discussion, several of them coming from this post as I know very few of the people here and have no bias for or against them. Technically the second one I will be in a thread with because I'm now posting to this thread. But I was not at the time of it's posting.

Would posting a picture of a scarecrow form OZ insinuating someone is brainless T&C???

Here's one from this forum calling someone parinoid delusional strait up... know there is at least one mod reading this thread...

Originally posted by nivekronnoco
reply to post by 9Cib27

two words....
paranoid delusion.

link
Or how about this one?

Originally posted by RustyShakleford92
reply to post by 9Cib27

Have you ever been treated for schizophrenia or any similar mental illnesses?

My father is a retired government "disinfo" agent"

link
Or this one? I'd start feeling persecuted by this point if I was the OP too...

Originally posted by 46ACEI guess feeling persecuted by government"agents" (however close it seems to real "paranoia") makes one feel important from the confines of the basement.

link

If I were to report any of those posts would they be removed? How is calling someone parinoid delusional or schizophrenic is ok post after post? Consider them reported please.

I know of hundreds of off topic, one line comments by people I suspect of being paid agents... but I will not post these as that might be some sort of weird T&C. I have reported several of these (including some in threads I was not even participating in) as T&C and not one has been removed. I've even seen mods go in and remove sections of posts and put "comment under review" of these people instead of flagging the whole thing as T&C as it would be for those on the other sides of certain arguments.

Maybe because they are friends, or maybe even because like any media site reaching millions of people... they have inside people. Not seen any real proof of this other than what I've suggested, and again being friends with said individuals might account for it. I just question such actions no matter who their from.

Originally posted by Blaine91555
The problem is that there are a hundred similar threads here saying the same things. We have seen these over and over and over again and it's almost always people with a grudge or angry because their idea's are not embraced in the way they would like.

This does not invalidate his point. Doesn't invalidate the others either.

If 100 people say they see a hovering black triangles and only 10 saw a hovering black triangles does not invalidate that people are seeing hovering black triangles.

I do have to agree with my friend mblahnikluver who posted:

Originally posted by mblahnikluver Do government officials post on here? Probably so. Do I care? No.

We need debunkers otherwise the forum would be some silly joke

link
It's not illegal for posters to post here even if some of them might be paid. We just need learn to be wise to their ways and fight back with more compelling arguments, and maybe even use their own tools against them. One wise man I admire suggest we be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. And another one suggested we be the change we want to see. Excellent advice, and they both ended up changing the world.

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
Disgruntled much?

*waves to gypsy* good to see you

(I like Gypsy even if she doesn't like me)

Funny how truth is the most wonderfully subversive information device. No matter their tricks, people are waking up by the thousands every day... I think the explosion of the number of people subscribing to ATS shows that. And I for one am very happy for this site and thankful for it. Even if my opinion that there are paid government agents (who probably work in foreign countries not the U.S.) is wrong. That's my conspiracy theory and that's what's so fun about ATS... spinning conspiracy theories. Doesn't matter in the end because few, if any will ever be proven.

I like Jim Marr's line... "everything that happens is a conspiracy" (quote from C2C appearance last June). Our country started as a conspiracy. So spinning conspiracy theories is fun, we need to just keep one foot planted on the ground. Even if there are paid agents here who cares?

I'll end quoting another friends post:

Originally posted by muzzleflash
You have a choice in life.

You can believe everything you hear. (And thus be contradictory and insane).

You can refuse to believe anything you hear. (And thus being blind and deaf).

Or you can attempt to sift through the haystack to find your morsel of truth. This is what we call "Common Sense", although you may find that it's rarity is rather uncommon.

Sure there are Corporate, Religious, and Government agents here purposely to do dirty deeds...

The true value of ATS is the fact that you and I get to post our opinions and theories here and find protection in the solaces of this sanctuary.

Basically what I am saying is this :
ATS could be run by the gov't or whatever, and it doesn't make a difference.

This is our chance to speak up and get the word out about issues we think are important. To educate people about things we may feel they do not know that much about. To help others solve their complex problems.

Trust me there is nothing to fear except fear itself !
We all die anyways, maybe even tomorrow.

So....

Don't hide your true views because you think you are being watched.
Show your TRUE self BECAUSE they are watching. Let them see your glory!

Ask yourself, what is the point of life?
To hide in fear? Or stand up in defiance?

link

p.s. sometimes I really question my own sanity for spending hours making a post such as this one...
I'm really just sad over the friends who have been banned from ATS. One of them was in this thread and I was trying to figure out why he was banned.
edit on 24-3-2011 by pianopraze because: typos

ETA.. links to posts outside this thread.
edit on 24-3-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by 9Cib27

8) Moderators will choose to delete your posts and not their posts.
9) They launch "walls of text" to confuse others and fake scientific/military jargon and slang.
10) When all else fails, this thread is hidden under trash threads or deleted.

signature:
XXVII

Great conclusive evidence i must say.

Uz iz a gubmit emplyee

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
OK flame suit on but IMO anytime a web site starts putting advertisements on the site it opens them up to being influenced by the money, the root of all evil. You can't tell me that if the biggest company spending the most money on this site gets on here and says hey pull that thread or I'll pull my adds wouldn't have some influence then maybe I'm a idiot. Now I know you have to keep the site running some how and it can be expensive but like I said this is only IMO.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Whoever has the highest number of posts occurring during the average 9 to 5 working day. M-F

Those would be your government workers.
I have the results to prove it. All of you do. Just look around.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Whoever has the highest number of posts occurring during the average 9 to 5 working day. M-F

In which time zone are you talking about? You are aware that there are different time zones...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

What about someone like myself who works late night, so during the day when I am home I do a majority of my posting?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

In which time zone are you talking about? You are aware that there are different time zones...

Of course. adjust for your timezone, or the poster's zone

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

What about someone like myself who works late night, so during the day when I am home I do a majority of my posting?

I think you'd be considered as the noise in the data.
No offense,,

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

At this point in my life I am not required to be on a schedule and am free to post at any given hour of the day. And I spend alot of time on the site. And no, I'm not a government agent.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Then of course there's this guy to consider:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d007adcb4239.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Another witch hunt thats going no where

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

What do you think of the net war of "Anonymous" and their targets, paid neo-con guerrilla talking point marketers?

Soros money vs. Koch money.

Here this story> www.citybeat.com... touches on it a bit if you're not familiar with the propaganda guerrilla marketing of talking points war going on between billionaire agendas.

A lot of internet mercenary work out there.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

or the unemployed. plus some ppl work part time.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Any way to cross check those members who have checked out your profile?
Afterall they are taking notes, arent they?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
"How to Know Who is a Government Employee on this Website"

They have a white rabbit somewhere in their avit-. . . . . . oops.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join