It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Know Who is a Government Employee on this Website

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

The problem is that there are a hundred similar threads here saying the same things. We have seen these over and over and over again and it's almost always people with a grudge or angry because their idea's are not embraced in the way they would like.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
WHY do my words offend you ?

Do YOU work for the nwo ?
NO so ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!
why do you defend those who slaughter innocents ?
You dont ? Well ignore my words then they are NOT aimed at YOU !

Very simple really , dont be all preachy and defensive because its NOTHING to do with you !

The people I address know who they are and YOU two are not whom I address .

Dont talk to me about suffering , the people I address are alligned to pure evil . Are you pure evil ?
No ? so stop getting upset then .

Im sorry, I didn't know you were purposely trying to derail the topic of the OP, I thought you were aiming those words at people that the OP considers are gov agents according to his criteria.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

also just because someone works for the goverment,FBI/police even the CIA it does not mean that they are spreading disinfo.

but yeah there is a thread in RATS, about a program the US goverment is having made, to make it easier to spread disinfo on social sites like this.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I have a hard time buying into the dis -info agent hoopla although I do believe that Govt. employees are members (by their own doing) and are also paid to check here/keep tabs (possibly the same fol maybe different ones.). With that said I fell any govt., PTB, Secret society etc. worried about us would soon have their fears abated by simply reading a few pages of just about any thread here. Its seems that people are being accused/thought of being dis-info for doing no more than using this forum for what its here for. Asked someone a question,.......... agent. Disputed a fact ............. agent. Disagreed with someone in the slightest bit ...............agent. Proved someone wrong ............ Oh well God forbid you must be the leader of the NWO.

I think we should all be spending a little more times educating ourselves and each other, especially ourselves before simply yelling like a defenseless toddler who just got cut in front of at the monkey bars. We are all human and never going to be able to live in 100% harmony, however we could make our days a little brighter by curbing the fighting and name calling of people we are never going to meet in our whole lives and if we did would probably get along with.

It's very sad and unfortunate that this is the case as while I have complained about this forum in my brief time here I also find that many of its members seem very intelligent and informed.

In closing I'm not a Dis-info agent but I play one on ATS

edit on 1/3/11 by TrowaBarton because: Sentence structure

edit on 1/3/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Oh you got me there buddy, remember one thing though this is my job and I will try to do everything to promote my threads and spread my (I mean OUR) vicious lies.

reply to post by Gazrok

No need they are already hiding in their homes arming themselves with Assault rifles waiting for me to knock on their doors.

Also I'm trying to use my new learned trick called sarcasm.

reply to post by 9Cib27

You see I am the real truth and nothing but the truth.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

And this won't be the last... If I had a nickel for every "ATS are disinfo agents" thread...I'd be...well, at least able to take a decent vacation from those nickels, hehe...

There are some members who are government employees and provide very good information to members...nothing that would violate their secrecy oaths or agreements, but at least some tidbits (or confirmation once released in the press). You can especially see this in the weaponry, space, and aircraft forums from time to time...if you look.
I'm not going to name names...that's for them to do (and many have done so, in the past)...

Also I'm trying to use my new learned trick called sarcasm.

A truly vicious weapon....
edit on 1-3-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
1) They are debunkers.
2) They offer no valuable information.
3) They refuse credible information and demand "proof".
4) They refuse thus said proof.
5) They choose to reply with insults and one-liners to de-rail threads.
6) They have an unusually high number of people agreeing with them (other agents).
7) They change the path of information to throw you "off the trail".
8) Moderators will choose to delete your posts and not their posts.
9) They launch "walls of text" to confuse others and fake scientific/military jargon and slang.
10) When all else fails, this thread is hidden under trash threads or deleted.

REPLY: So, basically, you're saying that anyone who provides their own "proof" that disagrees with you is on the Gov't. dole? Ludicrous and preposterous. Those who use one-liners and insults are those who have no proof, and are just looking for those who has the same ideas. What a waste of bandwidth. Epic fail.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Disgruntled much?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I am NOT a Paid Disinfo Agent as my name might suggest.
OR perhaps I am.

Zappafan1: Cool Avatar, even agents respect Frank.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

If I could change anything about this website, I would have more believers.

That wouldn't be changing the website, thats wanting to change the way people think. Hypothetically though, what exactly would you change on this website, and how would you implement your agenda to force people to have the same belief system as yourself and bring the topics and members to the standards that you would allow to be discussed?

There are clearly too many people that do not even allow a thread to be productive.

What is your definition of a productive thread? Would it be a thread where the views and beliefs of the OP are not questioned and there is no dissent to the topic of the OP being discussed?

In my view, this is beyond a trolling level...

Presenting facts and being skeptical of claims with little to no evidence is considered trolling?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

If I had a nickel for every "ATS are disinfo agents" thread...

You would be making money in a very strange way

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Well, while I won't go full blown into the gov employee thing, I will say you do raise some points here of some very definite goings-on, no matter how much you are attacked for it.

There is UNQUESTIONABLY folks here who are doing the things you point out, to what end is perhaps up to debate.

But the endless trolling of particular subject matter and forums, trying to ridicule and debunk everyone and everything regarding them is most certainly rife, no matter how much folks want to tee-hee and ha-ha about it.

The most ironic part about it is when these same members, who endlessly chime in with the "there's nothing to this, you're a tin-foil hat-wearing, delusional nut-job, blah-blah-blah" rhetoric KEEP partaking in endlessly commenting on a subject they supposedly think is complete BS. That alone speaks volumes imho.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
1) I can disprove that! here ... (link)
2) Governments are mostly evil I reckon.
3) Prove it!
4) I doubt you're right there...
5) Rubbish, you are obviously a shill like all the other lamers.........
6) Everyone agreed with me about no. 5.........
7) Anyone seen the new Miley Cyrus video.......?*
8) ****ing ********* ********** ** ******
9) No they don't. HAARP, yesterday, Alex Jones, Reptilians. No they don't. HAARP, yesterday, Alex Jones,No they don't. HAARP, yesterday, Alex Jones, Reptilians. Reptilians. No they don't. HAARP, yesterday, Alex Jones, Reptilians.
10) MODS.....Send this to HOAXES
11) Only kidding. All these conspiracy sites are now farcical and filled to the brim with immature half brained know nothing idiots who think they know everything. ATS, disclosetv, godlike productions etc..... all full of absolute BS and comical at best..........

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Thanks Goodness there is a person with a stable head on their shoulders here.

All you attackers and comedians only lead me to believe i'm touching sore spots.

It is very obvious to see some people carry an agenda on their sleeve here, how deep their involvement goes, again, is up to your personal opinion.

Use your common sense: this is THE major website for conspiracy theory / information trade / fringe sciences. If YOU were a Government employee hired to "soften information / water-down information" wouldn't you have an account here?

Wish some of these Government guys would have a couple drinks and posted some hardcore evidence on here. You know, just for reaction

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Fox in the Hen house I repeat Fox in the Hen house, over.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Great post

also, GOV guys always try to sonvince you that "Topic is irrelevant" or "notnig to see, move on"
they call it Damage control process

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Couldn't help holding my breath on this.

It is true that this site is being monitored by agencies of various sorts. However, there is one simple reason that leads me to believe there are no disinfo agents posting here whatsoever. Why? Because there's no need to. Why you ask again. Because the actual disinfo agents are all of us, different people in age, profession, interests, views. Especially views.

Have you ever considered the ups and downs of the presence of the world wide web in our times? One down is that it's an ocean of information. When one has to sort things out through all of this data, he is very easliy confused. And the fact that many people with different views and understanding of the world we live in come on the net and discuss their views is more than enough I think. There's no need for anyone to disinfo you, it is more than enough for them to let us disinfo each other. And if you don't understand this concept and you're older than 16 years old you're a lost cause in my eyes.

And the last nail in the coffin in my post is the fact that I'm a believer of alien intelligence and have observed with a friend a massive number of UFOs for more than 6 hours, some of them quite close by. Still, I didn't meet any aliens, at least not that I remember, and I haven't found any proof on the net that we are being visited. Believe me, I'm looking for answers as much as you do (actually I think even more since I'm active in my search of truth, unlike you, from what I can prejudge by your OP), however, I don't live in a fictional world where chinese lanterns are examples of other-worldly intelligence.

Now, it's a completely different story that probably like any business, ATS does have goals and strategies on expanding, which is a bad thing for a conspiracy website, but I don't think it has much to do with me, it's still a useful source for information, so I could care less (I think that what I'm speaking about is in favor for believers rather than skeptics).

And I won't waste both mine and your time trying to explain to you why there is need for a balance between blind believers and skeptics on a discussion forum such as this. And I have even less intention of explaining to you why you are behaving like a 14 year-old #head in your OP not towards me, rather towards people I have respect for (skeptics). You won't get it, so have a nice life and go grow a pair.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

I can agree with a lot of that list except for the "they are debunkers" bit. This is not entirely true and I hold a lot of "debunkers" in high esteem, though I assume that some of them may be plants.

It astonishes me how many people in conspiracy movements think they aren't in danger of brainwashing after "taking the red pill". Are you kidding me? As if the government hadn't thought about conspiracy theorists. I would venture to say that people in conspiracy groups receive a higher amount of indoctrination that is far more sophisticated than what the average "sheep" is subjected too. All it takes is to trap someone in a reality bubble through divide and conquer. Make them republican through hatred of the democrats (and vice vera). Make them Icke followers through fear of Reptillians. Make them Sitchin or Zeitgeist followers by disenfranchising them from religion, history, and fact. People need to be ever vigilant against disinformation and misinformation and need to know that they are not in some sort of safe zone once they start questioning things. I will continue to go after the conspiracy giants and be a general conspiratorial iconoclast. Feel free to think of me as a government agent, I honestly wouldn't have it any other way.
edit on 1-3-2011 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

ahaha. I guess that makes me a government employee. When do i get my cheque? Do they ship those to canada?

What the OP meant is: if you dont accept all of the sensational made up garbage on this website, and you tend to use reason and common sense, you probably work for the government.

AKA swallow my crap or you are the enemy

AKA WAHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHH nobody believes me when i say the pole shifts will flip gravity and make way for super secret hidden aliens that are obviously there (JUST LOOK AT ALL THE "PROOF")

i mean, if you cant see the proof thats OBVIOUSLY all around you then you must be either retarded or working for the government. duhh

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Notice how many users are TELLING YOU what I was trying to say.

Notice how many users want to twist my words to make it seems like I care if you disagree with me or not.

Notice how many users are personal in their replies when I was generally speaking

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join