It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Know Who is a Government Employee on this Website

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Dont talk to me about suffering , the people I address are alligned to pure evil .

You are pure evil. You've allowed an obsession with NWO conspiracy turn you into a divisive tribalist who openly fantasizes about the torture and deaths of your perceived enemies. Why should any of us fear the NWO when we have to worry about people such as yourself running loose in society?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Your lucky I'm not complaining about your post . You know nothing of me so keep your unfounded opinions to yourself .

I'd rather EVIL greedy selfish people suffered than INNOCENT WOMEN and CHILDREN . What about you Brother ?

Id rather see for example Rockerfeller and his minions suffer than poor innocent kids that are getting SLAUGHTERED and maimed over oil , what about you BROTHER ?

You are not my brother.
You are a sick, disturbed and paranoid conspiracy theorist who fails to see what a mess he's become because he believe his noble cause justifies his evil. You are the enemy you fear.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Lol Op, you seem to have hit the nail on its head.
But hey, they are doing what they are paid to do.
You cant really fault them for that.
Takes all kinds to make this world go round

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
They make threads pointing at others so that they can remain undetected.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

I guess its true when they say speak the devils name and he shall appear .

I love you "debunkers" when I look at you I realise life ain't that bad , I mean damn, I could be like you !

Stay strong truthers !
The day of reckoning is coming and we will be rewarded for services to humanity .
P E A C E
Postive Energy And Concsious Exsistence .

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Hey traditional liar ,
I NEVER mentioned TORTURE and DEATH so what the hell are you talking about ?

you will be the 1st to feel the wrath of the nwo .
you will be faced with a slow painful demise .
punish you for being pathetic slaves
I will enjoy your suffering

There you go.
You'd better wise up to the kind of person you've become before you become more dangerous and unstable than you already are. This conversation is over.

edit on 3-1-2011 by Springer because: removed name calling

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

You are letting people put words in your mouth. Don't do it!

I have gotten some replies to my post, that were so off topic from what I said I can't even reply to them, because it's senseless. I think some people just like to start peeing contests.

Some people cannot agree to disagree, some people are so narcicistic that they wouldn't even try to absorb what you have said because they have already decided that they are right. Even if you said you were CIA and showed them definitive proff they would still call you a liar.

That is what Cib was getting at with this thread. I don't think these folks are Gov. agents though. The gov. posters are much more subtle in their approach.

There are all kinds in this world, some are stubborn, some are easy, some have HUGE ego's. Some people are just having a bad day, some are having a great day. When you put something out there to a bunch of unnamed strangers you never know what reaction you are going to get, that is something you cannot control. You do have control of the way YOU chose to react, or not react to these people though. That is what is going to set you apart and make your time here and in life in general more enjoyable.

I honestly believe it is naive to think that ATS is not monitored and manipulated by people employed by the government, its nothing to do with the mods, anyone can sign up and say they are whomever they like. I just kind of thought it was a fact of life. Onwards, live and let live. Sneaky Gov three letter agencies can have a look around here and see how people really feel about them, I hope they are shaking in their boots.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

does it matter what type of government employee ?? does this include cleaners and paper filers ?, or is it just spooks and senior management? and what country to ? hard to believe all those thousands of skeptics there. also does this include government contractors etc to?

Wee Mad

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

You are right my friend very right . I have taken heed to your advice.
It is true we don't know WHo or Why these people are here .
Which is why I made this thread lol.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take care of yourself brother !
Peace to you !

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

1) They are debunkers.

So, every debunker is a government agent? C'mon....

2) They offer no valuable information.

Skeptics and debunkers (like them or hate them) often DO offer good information even if contrary to a more paranormal explanation.

3) They refuse credible information and demand "proof".

"Proof" is a word that is a real misnomer. One man's evidence is another man's "proof"...Can you prove the Earth is round? No...but you can offer good evidence it is.

4) They refuse thus said proof.

Again, "proof" is a crappy word to use...its only meaning is to each individual, as to what is proof.

5) They choose to reply with insults and one-liners to de-rail threads.

Makes them Trolls...not agents.

6) They have an unusually high number of people agreeing with them (other agents).

Or just fellow skeptics....

7) They change the path of information to throw you "off the trail".

Honestly, why would an agent even CARE if you were on to the truth? Without "proof" or good evidence, it's just another theory in the sea of CTs....

8) Moderators will choose to delete your posts and not their posts.

Posts are deleted due to violations of the Terms & Conditions...NOT content. Any mod deleting posts because of content would be summarily de-modded. In my years here, I can count the number of times it's happened on one hand with a finger or two to spare..... Most of us (myself included) are skeptical, but also believers that we're not being told the whole story. All you have to do is read threads created by mods (either before or after becoming mods) to see that many staff members believe in alien visitation, for example.

9) They launch "walls of text" to confuse others and fake scientific/military jargon and slang.

Ex-military is ex-military...you can't "untrain" someone not to talk like that easily...

10) When all else fails, this thread is hidden under trash threads or deleted.

Again, we don't trash or delete threads unless numerous and/or blatant violations of the Terms & Conditions apply. Content (apart from the terms and conditions) or Theory is NOT a consideration in this.

I will say that there are numerous members (and even staff) that are or were members of the military or defense contractors, or even currently or formerly in various intelligence branches. I myself, was affiliated with the CIA for a period of a whole 6 weeks during a student trainee program while in college. It was an overt program, with the FBIS for those really curious (Foreign Broadcast Information Service)...but the program was cancelled when the coup happened in Russia (so some time ago, eh?). Other than that, my father has been in the service for decades and after that, has gone on to work for several defense contractors (including Lockheed, Boeing, and Sikorsky).

But sadly, I'm getting no check from the government for posting here (and since my views are more pro towards alien visitation...I doubt that would change, hehe...)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

So you post another thread because you're not happy with the results of your other thread on the same topic? That would seem to be the case.

Is Above Top Secret a Public Debunking Website for the Government

After 2 calm logical posts answering to your Rant, you expose your nature with the following:

Does anyone notice that the first two posted completely tried to debunk my thus said statement?

That being said, obviously my statement is true that there is too many debunkers on ATS

Poster #2 is clearly government psyops. Post #1 may just be a jerk

I can't help but wonder, are you an Agent for another Website here to try and defame ATS? Perhaps your a Government Agent trying to make ATS look like it's nothing but Loons to slow down the traffic? Maybe your a formerly banned member with a grudge and your trying to make the Owners and Moderators look bad for revenge?

Fair questions are they not? Prove that none of them is the case? The way your logic works, all of those things are true unless you can prove they are not.

If Denying Ignorance is your goal, debate would not bother you in the least. You would want to get to the truth and understand that debate and research is how that is accomplished. Debate would not make you angry and you would engage in productive debate to work towards expanding truth and knowledge.

Throwing a fit because others want to debate what you believe, embraces ignorance. It's just you trying to force your beliefs on everyone else and then loosing your temper when you can not.

Most things we discuss on here are not true. Many strain credibility to the limit. The point of Deny Ignorance is to tear these theories apart bit by bit, analyze each part and determine if they have any merit. That is accomplished through debate. Unfortunately many are unable to engage in intelligent debate because their emotions won't allow them too.

Digging through the manure to get to truth requires an ability to debate evidence and idea's, discuss them thoroughly and then use basic critical thinking skills to accept or reject them as a possibility. You need to do all of that without getting emotional and that is not easy at times.

In this case your just throwing a temper tantrum because the community won't roll over and cower before your wisdom. You don't want anyone questioning anything you believe or to express an opinion of their own. If they do have an opinion contrary to yours, you want them to shut up and go away. That much is obvious.
edit on 3/1/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
bull. ok. somepeople dont have time to spend 2 hours researching and linking, and debating for a single post. So it IS ok to say that you disagree with someone, and offer your own short response. because this is how you interact with people in the REAL world. it is a social website, and the more views and comments on any subject the better no matter what they say.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
If you think im a paid disinfo agent gimmie stars godammit!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I am a disinfo agent, I came here to spread lies and to confuse the gullible ones.

I make threads such as this and this and this to spread my lies and to make people more confused.

I also attack people that doesn't share my opinions because I think they are dumb and that they should go to hell for not thinking the same way as me.

I also hate people that are "awake" because they are seeing who I'm working for and my position here might be jeopardize so I try and shut them up as soon as possible.

This is the only thing I've said here that I'm honest about. Believe it or not I don't care.

Some people obviously know who I am by now and who I work for.

I support the NWO and I spread lies about it.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
OP Here:

Just wanted to say a couple things about this thread and my original post:

- I was probably wrong for bringing moderators into this. (They could have easily deleted this thread but allowed it to continue)
- I meant this thread to be conspiracy theory strictly, not an attack on anyone

In my own personal opinion, there ARE government employees on this website, and it is OUR job as regular conspiracy theorist to realize that and to be more intelligent with our beliefs on this website.
I do realize that many people on this website are guys sitting with a beer at the computer just trolling people... But there are also people on here that KNOW of some serious stuff. We have enough smart brains on this website to piece together a pretty good idea of what's going on in the World. The problem is, we're always broken up by B.S.

If I could change anything about this website, I would have more believers. There are clearly too many people that do not even allow a thread to be productive. In my view, this is beyond a trolling level... This is at a level where some threads seem to be purposely de-railed.

Now to the more hard to understand parts of the government employees on this website: You may not notice this, but in some ways, government employees are trying to help us on this website, but you have to realize the difference between the ones helping and the ones de-railing. I think, but I am not sure, that ET_MAN is a government employee and he knows of a coming disaster, and he wanted to warn as many people as possible on a website where his claims could be easily de-bunked. THAT WAS HIS POINT! He wanted his warning to be only taken seriously if you had the right mind to research the information. The same with Dark Knight... I think some ATS Users have inside information and they drop it on us and it is our job to decode. The government employees that de-rail threads do that when it gets too close to the truth.

So basically, when you notice a user who is known as super skeptic tell everyone in the thread "If I was you, I would be prepared with plenty of water and canned food for any sort of emergency" It makes you wander who knows what...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick
I am a disinfo agent, I came here to spread lies and to confuse the gullible ones.

I make threads such as this and this and this to spread my lies and to make people more confused.

Yes you are. You're also shamelessly promoting your own threads

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

You forgot to add "Muhahaha!!!" do you want me to edit it in?

Seriously though, just because someone disagrees with you, doesn't make them a disinfo agent. Personally, some of my BEST discussions have been with members who've disagreed with me, and have had the decency to spend time providing links and information to support their reasoning. Often, it's given me more information...and occasionally, even changed my mind about a particular case. I would think that anyone serious about seeking the truth, would welcome ANY information...whether it supports their original conclusion or not.

reply to post by 9Cib27

- I was probably wrong for bringing moderators into this. (They could have easily deleted this thread but allowed it to continue)
- I meant this thread to be conspiracy theory strictly, not an attack on anyone

I'm cool with it, so hope you don't mean me. If we couldn't take the heat, we wouldn't have agreed to be moderators (which are all volunteers, in case you didn't know)...
I didn't see it as an attack, but did see it as an opportunity to clear up that we don't close or delete posts for viewpoint or content...just violations of the Terms & Conditions. Also, the mods are a diverse group of folks, with different views and beliefs...so the idea that we could all even agree on any kind of content agenda is simply a logistical nightmare, hehe...

It's hard enough to reach a consensus when just applying existing rules to a situation, as most things are not black and white, but shades of gray.

edit on 1-3-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick

I also attack people that doesn't share my opinions because I think they are dumb and that they should go to hell for not thinking the same way as me.

I also hate people that are "awake" because they are seeing who I'm working for and my position here might be jeopardize so I try and shut them up as soon as possible.

This is the only thing I've said here that I'm honest about. Believe it or not I don't care.

Some people obviously know who I am by now and who I work for.

I support the NWO and I spread lies about it.

Here is a good example. I can't tell if This guy is a Government disinformation agent, but it seems like he's trying to help us move into the One World Order?? I don't understand how deep the rabbit hole goes... Troll?
edit on 1-3-2011 by 9Cib27 because: IDK

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join