It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Know Who is a Government Employee on this Website

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Important Post About This Topic.

I am going to post once on this thread. Pay attention to some straight forward logical deduction if you want to begin to understand this.

This is a fairly important site in terms of fringe ideas. If a secret that the government, a private interest such as a corporation or a very powerful organisation like the church do not want to be widely accepted is discussed on ATS then it matters to them. Surely that stand to reason?

It is far easier for very powerful interest groups to have a few members on here with plenty of sock puppets. Any time they want to bury a topic then they can. They can also steer opinion on subjects that matter to them. I guess a good example would be that creationism might be very important to some interest groups . 9/11 would possibly be another.

I'll put this to you. If you were in charge of propaganda for say the big oil companies (discussions about global warming or fee energy), it would be shirking your responsibilities to not take an interest in all media that influences public opinion. That must necessarily include high traffic blogs and forums like ATS.

There are government documents that prove that they have planned to do this. Like it or not -this is the truth.

That does not mean that the mods are all in on it. Nor does it mean that the blogs or forums have to be all run by COINTELPRO agents. But they do operate here.

I have been planning to write a new thread about this for ages and have collected some information to share with you all. However, I am off to take a holiday in the next few days so it will have to wait for another week or two.

The government though have been acquiring persona management software to conduct operations. I suspect they have recently used it to give the "pro-democracy" movements in the Middle East a push. There is an important thread about this on ATS. Read it if you care about this subject. Government Seeking Persona Management Software (Fake Web Users) to manufacture content
edit on 28/2/11 by Pimander because: add emphasis

edit on 28/2/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/2/11 by Pimander because: more typos

It's gone strangely quiet on this thread since I posted that.

edit on 28/2/11 by Pimander because: How come all the pointless posts have stopped?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Had this happen to me on a thread.

I called out an obvious agent, along with others there and all our posts were removed and his post saying anyone disagreeing with him was a terrorist was left up.

So much for fair treatment and honest debate

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

It has gone fairly quiet hasn't it!? Thanks for sharing though! Gives me more hope that some of those very people are here at work... Trying to debunk my opinions...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

1) They are debunkers.

that is a false assumption straight away. if they are here to misdirect, then surely having them post theories that are believable, but wrong, would be the way. meaning they would be promoting things outside the box not debunking them.

but with that said i doubt you would be able to tell from debunking or promoting theories. if they are here i am sure they do both, which would make it impossible to know who is or is not because most people believe some things and not others.

edit: did i post in the wrong thread or did the O.P. change?
edit: my mistake not sure what happened.

edit on 28-2-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Oh come on. There are definitely people on here steering topics, mocking, demanding more proof when there is quite obviously no more to give. You guys call them trolls. I am 100% sure there are government agents on here doing just that, why wouldn't they? Sometimes I think they even provoke people to see just how much information is out there. Obviously some of these "trolls" are just narcicstic bumholes, some of them have to be working for the gov though. I suspect a few, I won't name names, but they each have their own line of expertise or topics to "debunk". TPTB have infiltrated every aspect of our existence, to think ATS would be immune is very naive.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

two words....
paranoid delusion.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

OMG !!!
I laughed til I almost pee'd myself
looking at that video of the cat in
the anti-gravity chamber.
That was funny as chit !!!
No offense to the animal loving
folks here. I'm sure no cat was
harmed in that video

and it looked so much like him

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
so, its highly unlikely that he's a spy cuz the boy can barely figure out which shoe goes on which foot... jk, mostly...

yep
sounds JUST like government work

he'll fit in nicely.
lmao

no offense

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I think the OP may be getting government employees
mixed up with trolls and paid bloggers.
While I have seen a few gov employees chime
in from time to time, mostly they remain
in the shadows.

It's the trolls and paid bloggers that are the
biggest pain in the butt as they will argue
with a sign post.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Mate...if you were squeaky clean and posted rational, logical threads and posts, then perhaps people would take what you had to say somewhat more seriously, but as it stands, youre simply showing us that you are overly paranoid - something that will be to your detriment.
In fact, with naive and poorly thought out threads such as this, you are only succeeding in ostracising yourself from the many intelligent, rational members here that could otherwise offer you that valuable information you complain gets hidden.

Additionally, if you cannot see that your "rules to disinfo Agents" apply to some of your own posts (you know, those where you've attacked or insulted others for disagreeing (even when it's respectfully put) with what can sometimes be seriously flawed opinions you hold) then you are truly a lost cause my friend.

Finally, you do realise that the Agents that are here watching are looking at these threads and laughing their socks off, seeing the delusional paranoia that can be so easily created when one fails to maintain a rational, skeptical mind.

I used to be involved in Paranormal Investigation.
first and foremost, the successful invstigator must first look to and discount by due process, every possible rational & perhaps mundane explanation to any phenomenon befoe then considering other possibilities.
So by your rationale, all Paranormal Investigators must also be these Agents too?

C'mon 9cib27...can't you sit back and look at this rationally? Do you honestly think that "calling them out" will make things better for anyone? Will make you a hero? Will make them go away??
What is your motivation for this thread - what's the goal?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
anyone demanding proof of such outrageous theories would simply be using logic in my opinion. Religion is blind faith and has caused countless wars and suffering but you think we should believe everything out of blind faith and no fact what so ever.

The funniest thing is, this thread has really annoyed me and I'm actually a believer in Alien life but have been accused of being a dis-info agent on several occasions because i won't follow the flute and star and flag every crap ufo video that is posted.

I think your paranoia is getting the better of you.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

I dont buy that a bit. Do you think all government employees are that way? I think you are generalizing a lot here. You are barely scratching the surface of the types of government employees out there.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

8) Moderators will choose to delete your posts and not their posts.

If this is true, then the whole website is government-run.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
5) They choose to reply with insults and one-liners to de-rail threads.
9) They launch "walls of text" to confuse others and fake scientific/military jargon and slang.

Ah the old 'they write too much and not enough' trick. What about the people that write just enough stuff?
I am pretty sure they are covert agents working on operation goldilox.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

1) They are debunkers.
2) They offer no valuable information.
3) They refuse credible information and demand "proof".
4) They refuse thus said proof.
5) They choose to reply with insults and one-liners to de-rail threads.
6) They have an unusually high number of people agreeing with them (other agents).
7) They change the path of information to throw you "off the trail".
9) They launch "walls of text" to confuse others and fake scientific/military jargon and slang.
10) When all else fails, this thread is hidden under trash threads or deleted.

1) Does that mean all theories or topics are accurate and correct?
2) Only you offer the most valuable information? Are you the god?
3) Whats wrong in asking for proof? One cannot just believe anything that someone pulls from their behind and types it on the website.
4) Big deal..stop crying. They dont have to agree with you all the time.
5) Grow up will you...get even..dont get mad junior.
6) Thats not true since many people share and believe in common belief system and aspire common dreams in life.
7) The vastness of all the topics are such that you're not able to comprehend and it feels that way.
8) Looks like you've been burnt before.
9) You're just too lazy to read i guess. Its a dyeing skill in addition to writing. People would rather watch and listen these days then what it used to be.
10) What do you expect? A framed plaque of the post mailed to you?

No wonder we elect idiots and send them to DC.

edit on 1-3-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkady
Totally absurd, my fellow agents shall be along promptly to agree with me.
edit on 28-2-2011 by Arkady because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2011 by Arkady because: (no reason given)

I agree even though I dont know you (for real)

edit on 1-3-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Wow...now I have a failsafe system to tell what is true and what is false. So basically, posts that are not deleted are false. Am I getting this?
edit on 28-2-2011 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

yep you have just tumbled into the unknown truth which was hidden from all the ATS members

The government employees have nothing better then to monitor ATS and its theories

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by 9Cib27

10) When all else fails, this thread is hidden under trash threads or deleted.
signature:
XXVII

Great conclusive evidence i must say.

forget Colombo

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

The evidence is everywhere.

So there is evidence everywhere. Big deal. What about it? Dont you think they have the right to post here on ATS? Do you think the world always operates using proper guidelines? If we were programmed machines and robots and not humans and individuals then the world would be a boring but uniform place.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
I don't think there are any agents posting on here.
I think they are just taking down our info,
and,one by one making us disappear
and replacing us with a clone.
wow...another conspiracy theory within one.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join