It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran hit by Rocket!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I hope it was an Iraqi rocket there will be hell to pay if it is American.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Thanks William I was struggling to find a link

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
O-Sh-t, I sure hope is was one of Iraq's and not ours.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
though while we're there......

KIDDING!!!

Seriously, I do hope that it was from Iraq. Seeing as how we can pick a building off at will, and they only seem to be hitting desert, I'm assuming it was Iraq's....

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It's now looking like it was an American or British Rocket/Missile.I doubt the Iranian are going to be too happy having an Oil Refinery taken out.
If Bush hadn't made that Axis of Evil speech it would be thought of as an accident but now........

www.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
JB, I'm not disagreeing with you, just wondering what makes it look like an American or British missile, I didn't see anything in the link linking it to US or UK.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
that it may be Saddam trying to protect his butt by dragging other countries into this conflict???

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I agree I am assuming a lot but the timing when operation "Flash and Bang" is under way and also that it is so close to Iraqi Basra (we all know Bush got a d minus in geography)

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well, if that rocket was comming from Irak and not from the US/GB/Aussie side, Saddam did another terrible mistake. I don't think that Teheran will be very happy. It would be weird if the Iranians were joining the coalition against Saddam.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It was from Israel. Well they've got a funny sense of humour

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Damn! That would be something. They're storming the U.S. embassies worldwide. The first casualty was a Jordanian civilian. The S. Koreans damn near overran the U.S. embassy in Seoul, N. Korea has nuke capabilities, China has denoucned the U.S., Turkey is having fits over the Kurds. If a U.S. bomb hits Iran then WWIII is just around the corner.

Caratacus

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
They will get back at everyone in a matter of time. Besides they are still celebrating their victory on September 11th 2001. Whatever they have planned next will be revenge enough. Iran is 1000 times more dangerous than 1000 Saddams.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
They will get back at everyone in a matter of time. Besides they are still celebrating their victory on September 11th 2001.

AV, What do you mean by this?

[Edited on 21-3-2003 by ProudAmerican]

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Remember when the Chinese Embassy was hit in Serbia?

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Iran is WAY more dangerous than Iraq, so is N. Korea. That's why Bush avoids an attack. The Iraq attack took 12 years to unfold, U.S. needed to disarm Iraq first. Now the chances of disarming a soon to be united Korea and Iran are impossible. Is this administration so stupid that they didn't think of this first or are they so arrogant that they assume that they will kick the whole world's ass and make the rest of the world foot the bill?

[Edited on 21-3-2003 by Caratacus]

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
funny, before I even heard about this, I bet my dad in law tonight that Iran was next. It's so convenient, they're right there. It's getting really bad, has anyone caught glimpse of the protests in Cairo and in Jordan? this is definitely not the right path to take for peace in the middle east

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yes, I did see the protests in Cairo and Jordan and Bangladesh and Paris and Seoul where they damn near overran the U.S. embassy. Didn't the Bush admin see this coming? Don't they realize the long term implications? What happens when Russia and China decide that the U.S. needs to be stopped. They already consider the U.S. to be in violation of the Security Council

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Despite what I've said above.This could well be an attack by Iraq.Though it seems a bit too acurate to be Iraq it is still 50/50.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
that it may be Saddam trying to protect his butt by dragging other countries into this conflict???

I think Abe might be onto something here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join