It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick and tired

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
of people saying in EVERY ufo thread "it is stupid to think we are alone in the universe". That line has been heard since i was a child and i am 30 almost now...
I mean all of us here are here cause we want to learn something more from what the mainstream gives us. Why i have to read that damn phrase all the time. I know its a rant
but had to get it out of my system!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 28/2/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

It will always happen until one lands in those people yards gets out and pokes them in the forehead

I just ignore those comments.

link   

It's just ignorance... because people are stupid, blind and unable to process facts over fiction. Welcome to the matrix; mind control +1, free thought 0.

link   
Its stupid to think we are here
alone.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I know what you mean. that line is over used when talking about ufos and aliens.
Im sick and tired of hearing ufo believers use that line to try and prove skeptics wrong. apperently, mathematically their is a 99% chance that we are not alone in the universe... but that statement has nothing to do with the fact that ufo's and aliens are here visiting earth.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I saw evidence of flying saucers, HELL I ever saw three, VERY odd, craft floating thousands of feet above me.. That I cannot explain. However, I also cannot explain why they even make 1 ply toilet paper anymore.

I saw "alien microbes" on a space-rock/meteorite in the media. Just because scientists never saw it before, doesn't mean it's "alien", it's simply extraterrestrial and not from this world. As far as I know there are still undiscovered microbes on earth still. This is just water, IMO, that gathered random spacedust over the years.

Don't get me wrong since I was 8 years old, I'm 26 now, I been reading about UFO/Aliens. Drawing pictures. Writing stories. Informing friends. However, I found our Lord Jesus Christ last year and well...
We are unique. We are the one and only Human Race.

If ANYTHING at all, "Aliens" are simply "extrademensional" human beings from our future. That's it. That's all.

/i'mveryserious
edit on 28-2-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Are you saying its stupid to say its stupid to think we are alone in the universe! thats stupid

edit on 28/2/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Lol being alone in the universe is the most daft comment anyone could think of saying.

Just wait my friend, every dog will have their day.

In fact, I'm going to say... By 2012 the entire human race will come face to face with our local ET empire. Various races are going to come and bring people onto their ships to 'save' them from Earth changes.

The only question is... How will you deal with it?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I agree, bud. It's ane eye-roller. Do people who say this actually believe they are saying something profound? Do people who say this actually think no one else has ever thought of it before? Do people who say this actually think they are adding to the discussion? One would think we would be well beyond that issue by now, but, then, nothing ever gets done or decided here on ATS. Them's the breaks.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What about also trying to talk to friends or family about this topic n they go brain dead n not say anything back... at least with religion or politics you get a reply back but ufo/ebe's ... nothing

Now can any experts tell me why because it does get frustrating at some times where I dont speak about it again..???

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

That will be the day, and I can see it will be a lost day for those who couldnt think past their noses.
it will be a panic world wide, no?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Where did you find YOUR! lord Jesus Christ,was it on a piece of toast?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981
of people saying in EVERY ufo thread "it is stupid to think we are alone in the universe". That line has been heard since i was a child and i am 30 almost now...
I mean all of us here are here cause we want to learn something more from what the mainstream gives us. Why i have to read that damn phrase all the time. I know its a rant

LOL, me too!!! It is typical cliche from people who act like robots, and do not know originality.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zimishey

Originally posted by Alda1981

LOL, me too!!! It is typical cliche from people who act like robots, and do not know originality.

Well you're robot line isnt that original either. I suggest you come up with some new material

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

That is the phrase people use when:

They are trying to convince others.

They are trying to convince themselves.

---

Until everyone finally has their own eye-opening encounter, we will be forced to cliché phrases such as that.

Thanks to the internet uprising (Aldous Huxley aside) we are finally able to spread information about this E.T truth. Whereas before, mankind was a victim of massive information gaps, as well as being forced to listen to MSM for current information.

'Cuz no one seems to want to read the books that have been published since the 40's.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
To be fair, there was a guy around several months ago that asserted that Earth was the only planet in the universe with life. He kept claiming he had indisputable proof that we were alone and was going to post it. I don't think he ever did.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It is entirely stupid , to think that it is stupid of people to say it is stupid that we are alone in the universe, to think stupidly about the stupid people that think it is stupid, well thats just dumb.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

We shall see...

Catastrophes will ramp up and the asleep will be looking for an easy escape. Well, there comes the perfect solution... heh... you must realize the extent to which such things are orchestrated.

Then again, others incarnated here to see this cycle through. I'm learning more and more about myself every day and plan to stay with Earth through this major transition. There's going to be tons of fireworks, but try and remain centered, that's the key. Then you will know your purpose and what you need to do.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
My purpose is to bring up my daughter and my adopted granddaughter. To see them get a start in life, and try and protect them from the TPTB.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ReptilePete

I agree

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join