It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Help! The Shadows are Coming! 3=

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

So this whole thing that has/is going on with me is because I am currently trying to activate/use my pineal gland?
(I'm not sure if I actually activated though I can feel powers overflowing me just that I can't use it properly)
But all I know is that it eventually comeback at the end of it's life span to confront me again, I will be prepared to face it without fearing it, without having the desire's in my heart, and with the feeling that I never want to see it again, it will find me instead of me searching for it.
I believe the only way to lose the my inner desires, guilt, objection I will have to confront and overcome it myself, not to do things I will regret and if I do I will not regret it.
DerepentLEstranger:
Haha, my dad told about meeting the same thing as well 5-6years ago, and what he did was grab its throat and gave it wham in the face, I personally lol'd cause he is a macho guy =D

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

Not just because you are trying to open your pineal gland, that is part of it, but seeking to raise your consciousness. The first meeting with the dweller usually happens later in life. if you are just 16 then you probably already encountered your dweller in your last life. He is trying to get the jump on you in this life bu making an appearance at this early age.

Opening the pineal gland to early can make life very difficult and even cause some people to crack up, and can cause you to never find out what your mission is etc. That is why I recommend letting it happen naturally. Your soul or higher self knows when you are ready. the best thing you can do is to practice harmlessness in thought, word, and deed. That will bring you to the portal of initiation. That has to be mastered before you can be trusted with higher knowledge and understanding.

That doesn't mean being a passive doormat that lets anyone and everyone walk all over you and take advantage of you. It means even if you have to confront someone negatively about something errant they have done to you etc. that you do it as harmlessly as possible. If a thief steals from you being harmless does not mean let him off the hook. it means bringing him to justice to help him learn his lesson of this life more readily but to not do it in anger. Otherwise it might prolong his sojourn down that errant road and make it harder for him to turn around.

Learning to detach emotionally is important also. That does not mean emotionless but learning how to control that energy etc.

All is easier said then done which is why we have many lifetimes to learn it all, but they are like seconds in eternity. Until you are about 20-23 your life is a sort of microcosm of the levels you have reached in your previous lives. You are 16 man go have some fun and be a 16 year old for a while, Your soul will tap you on the shoulder when the time is right.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Go see a psychiartrist or get some more sleep!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'd suggest looking into Jungian Psychology and the idea of the Shadow. Also listen to 46&2 by Tool. Both deal with the idea of your shadow self and how to integrate it into your consciousness.

There's nothing in the darkness but yourself.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I get freaked out sometimes when I go into the upstairs of my house and have to fiddle around to try switch the lights on. I always think there is something in the darkest corner, but then I think that its probably just some inbuilt memory that humans have of the past, when if you were going into a dark cave for example, you would have to be careful of threats from predators and stuff.
Just a different perspective.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join