It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Help! The Shadows are Coming! 3=

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I don't know how to start this but I had this really frighting experience. Not once either!

Every time that I have tried going into a room that is darkish from a room full of night. I feel scared. That there is something violent on the other side. It doesn't want me to enter and is hostile.

I finally managed to build up courage to enter a room full of darkness and a almost perfect place for shadows. I turned around and took notice to how many shadows of mine there was.I concentrated onto it. It felt like it was approaching me, I tried shaking my self but every time it started to come for me. My eye's started blurring. I rushed out and now I don't try to go anywhere that there is darkness. (except outside) and even then it's scary.
I tried to build up courage again and do it, but the first thing I noticed is that a great fear inside of me burst, I ran quicker than ever.
Someone please help me! It's like I am being followed not by anything physical almost spiritual, is it connected to the fact that I have semi/fully achieved Pineal gland activation, Im not sure what is going on!
edit on 28/2/11 by masqua because: Replaced 'All Caps' in title

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Do some relaxation and stretching exercises everyday while listening to this:

genesgreenbook.com...

edit on 28-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This is probably a panic attack, at least in this dimension. This is the fail-safe we all have to keep us from learning too much too soon. relax and take it easy, let it go.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
shadows can't harm you. they can obviously scare you, fear is all in your mind. just turn around and punch that shadow in the face lol... im sorry but i dont' know how to help, its just your shadow yeeeeeeesh

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Don't mean to be rude, but are you on drugs?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
u a guy or a chic, please say chic

actually mr. "FORESHADDOWER" you've obviously mocked the shadow gods with your name
edit on 28-2-2011 by thegoods724 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

I love the dark and the shadows I cast. You are feeding your fear of the dark and a wild imagination that is self-fulfilling your fears of shadows.

The mind is a wonderful reality rendering farm.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Im really not sure, it's as if there is something else there and it's trying to approach to me, I only felt hostility from it's presence, and Im not on drugs im clean never have been and never will, unless I do '___'.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
u a guy or a chic, please say chic

actually mr. "FORESHADDOWER" you've obviously mocked the shadow gods with your name
edit on 28-2-2011 by thegoods724 because: (no reason given)

LOL, foreshadowing is just glimpsing into the future nothing to do with actual shadows

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Might be what is called in esoterica The Dweller on the Threshold. It is a combination of all our negative thoughts and fears we have built up over many life times. Have you been seeking higher knowledge and enlightenment and recently had any sort of break through in knowledge etc? here is a little bit on it.

The Christ in Jesus was the first in human flesh of this earth to make a direct contact with the Shamballa energy, but in order to make that contact he had to face the Dweller on the threshold for all humanity.

Our individual Dweller is a powerful thought form which is created by the negative energy of all of our fears, mistakes, "sins" guilt and illusions from all of our past lives rolled into one bundle. The disciple has numerous partial contacts with the Dweller before he comes face to face with it.

We talked earlier about when a person makes a step forward in his spiritual progression that within several days there seems to be a strong negative force pulling him away from the Path. Many see this as a direct work of the devil, but in reality it is our Dweller coming back to haunt us.

The Dweller is actually a low life form that is fighting for its life and as such will do everything within its power to survive. Fear is its main weapon, for when the disciple overcomes his fears and faces the Dweller, it begins to "die" and go back to its source.

The disciple must face the Dweller before the third initiation of transfiguration. Before Jesus was transfigured he had to face his Dweller. This happened when he went into the wilderness and faced the three famous temptations. The Apostle Paul faced his Dweller and was temporarily blinded by it. Some have had to face the Dweller over a long period of time.

Moses received a partial revelation of God in Egypt. This was what converted him to identify with the Hebrews, for he did not fully believe it until it was revealed to him. Later he fled Egypt and spent forty years herding sheep gaining the courage to face his Dweller. When he finally did face it he then crossed the threshold and talked with God.

Joseph Smith had an interesting encounter with the Dweller: "After I had retired to the place where I had previously designed to go, having looked around me and finding myself alone, I kneeled down and began to offer up the desires of my heart to God. I had scarcely done so, when immediately I was seized upon by some power which entirely overcame me, and had such an astonishing influence over me as to bind my tongue so that I could not speak. Thick darkness gathered around me, and it seemed to me for a time as if I were doomed to sudden destruction.

"But, exerting all my powers to call upon God to deliver me out of the power of this enemy which had seized upon me, and at the very moment when I was ready to sink into despair and abandon myself to destruction?not to some imaginary ruin, but to the power of some actual being from the unseen world, who had such marvelous power as I had never before felt in any being?just at this moment of great alarm, I saw a pillar of light exactly over my head, above the brightness of the sun, which descended gradually until it fell upon me."

Joseph Smith was quite fortunate to have a single intense encounter with the Dweller as he entered into the Presence.

Even though many disciples mistake the Dweller for the Dark Brothers it is really a presence of our own creations. Nevertheless, when the disciple approaches the transfiguration initiation it will get the attention of the Dark Ones and in this case will do what they can to assist the Dweller.

Now facing our individual Dweller is a terrifying experience beyond the imagination of most seekers. Imagine what it was like for Christ who had to face the Dweller for all humanity in order to establish a link for us with the Shamballa energy. This Dweller he faced was the combination of all negative energies created by mankind since the first man. Even though it was written that he took upon himself the sins of the world, it may be more accurately stated that he faced and penetrated the sins of the world and established the link with the Planetary Logos which would eventually end all sin and guide mankind to relative perfection.

As we explained earlier, there were two entities involved in the mission of Jesus. The first was the man Jesus who was Joshua in a past life. The second was the Christ himself who entered and shared the body of Jesus after his baptism. The Christ was the same as he who was Melchizedek.

Jesus suffered great pain because of the shattering of the molecule through Judas, and the Christ suffered through the facing of the Dweller. Both of these experiences created such anguish for the body of Jesus that an angel had to appear and strengthen him or he would have died right there.

Now the interesting thing is that Jesus going to the cross was the easiest part. The worst was over and some sense of relief was held. In fact a fragment of the Gospel of Peter tells us that Jesus actually laughed on the cross. He had power to cancel out the pain if he so desired. Perhaps he was amused that his disciples thought this was the tough part. Little did they know.
www.freeread.com...

Here is a search of the site on it:

www.google.com...

edit on 28-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The shadows are coming!?
Thats great news... Will Cliff Richard be joining them as I just adore "Summer Holiday!"

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Yes I thank you from heart. This whole 2-4 weeks I have been serious on enlightenment, I have acquired vast amounts of knowledge which has changed my views, Im 16 year so the desires in me may not be that great. To over come the dweller what must I do? Please help. I believe it is like you said trying to make me be afraid.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
face your fears you fool, shadows can't hurt you...

Walk right up to the shadows and slap them good and hard, you'll notice a little pain...

Thats your hand hitting the wall....

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Eyes tend to play tricks on you in darkness.. it happens to everyone ..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99
reply to post by hawkiye

Yes I thank you from heart. This whole 2-4 weeks I have been serious on enlightenment, I have acquired vast amounts of knowledge which has changed my views, Im 16 year so the desires in me may not be that great. To over come the dweller what must I do? Please help. I believe it is like you said trying to make me be afraid.

One must face thier dweller alone. You may have some underlying fears you have hidden away thinking you have over come them but they merely have been suppressed instead. You must find and face them. Realize everything in this life is illusion and calm your fears. Also take your attention off the fear of the dark places and stop feeding the fear, realize that you are a being of light a part of the one great life. You may need to spend some time in contemplation. Right now every-time you enter a dark room where is your attention? On your fear! See what I mean.

Your dweller is trying to scare you off of your quest for enlightenment because it knows it means the end of it. So in a sense it is fighting for its life. It is a real entity that incarnates into the astral body of individuals and feeds off the negative lower energies. When you stop feeding those energies and start moving higher it senses its supply of energy diminishing.

Read through some of those links and start reading this book. It will help take your attention off the fear and also help prepare you to overcome your dweller. www.freeread.com...

edit on 28-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Thank you so much for the advice, I think it has left me now. But I am not sure
After you told me about this I immediately searched it up and found out I needed to face my inner fears. It took me time before I went through the room into the darker abyss.
As I went in and turned around I saw my shadow, such power, hostility, but I had one thing in my mind. I needed to overcome this fear and prove my unconditional love to the nature, to forget all my pleasures and create a new book in which I can live temptation free.
As I said " I am a higher product of evolution then you are, you cannot hurt me, you are my friend not my enemy. Peace" I repeated till I felt this cold air brush over me and leave me.
After wards I feel so refreshed, happy and self thinking. Can this be a delusion of the dweller into making me believe it is gone? or have I go rid of the bad thoughts for once and for all?
Either way I made it to the room and I overcame my fear(s) personally. Thanks for the advice though
ps: reply please =D

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Get a psychiatrist , or smoke some marijuana !
That should "do it" !
It always works for me!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99
reply to post by hawkiye

Thank you so much for the advice, I think it has left me now. But I am not sure
After you told me about this I immediately searched it up and found out I needed to face my inner fears. It took me time before I went through the room into the darker abyss.
As I went in and turned around I saw my shadow, such power, hostility, but I had one thing in my mind. I needed to overcome this fear and prove my unconditional love to the nature, to forget all my pleasures and create a new book in which I can live temptation free.
As I said " I am a higher product of evolution then you are, you cannot hurt me, you are my friend not my enemy. Peace" I repeated till I felt this cold air brush over me and leave me.
After wards I feel so refreshed, happy and self thinking. Can this be a delusion of the dweller into making me believe it is gone? or have I go rid of the bad thoughts for once and for all?
Either way I made it to the room and I overcame my fear(s) personally. Thanks for the advice though
ps: reply please =D

You are on the right track but it will be back at some point as you continue to increase your light and it feels threatened. Also you mentioned '___' if you are using it you might want to stop. I have nothing against it, however it is not really needed. Your soul will open your chakras and pineal gland at the proper time when you are ready. You can call on God or father or source however you perceive the one great life and ask for help. This helps focus your energy in the light or crown chakra.

You can't live temptation free on the physical plane. What you can do is learn how to raise you focus or consciousness from the lower to the higher when tempted and use all your energies properly so that lower is directed by the higher and not the animal self.

Don't be in such a hurry. Contemplate these things and the soul will filter the answers to you as you are ready. In the mean time Enjoy life, live, love, laugh, spend time with family and friends. We are here to have joy too, not just pay off past karmas.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You need to open the other half.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
studentX thanks for the music i'm listening as i post this

leauraolin or whatever, you, the mystagogue,
your advice re Mama Cannabis is not good advice.
drugs will repress psychic abilities. that which is represed will grow stronger and may take on a life of it's own. running and hiding will not help you at all.

OP these plants need to be approached respectfully and not "Consumed"
so back off for now.

while the true Mystic eschews the path of Pharmaky and thru discipline/austerities/praxis forges the keys that will open all doors, the Sorceror uses them the way a ninja uses skill/tools to 'steal in'.

hawkiye has given out some good advice, as usual.

however there are other ways to 'face your fears'

as has been pointed out the Dweller represents the negatives in your life/existence
it is everything about yourself that you deny,repress, and consider negative/"evil"

about yourself and only yourself. you are the shadow. face it. and accept it.

as most of us here posting are/seem to be westerners most advice given has been of the confrontational/"slay the Dragon" type but what about cultivating the Dragon as is advised in the east? instead of facing the shadow in a confrontational manner how about facing it without fear,anger or anything other than the desire to see it's true face.

or at least the mask beneath the mask.

after all if you were somehow able to exorcise all that is evil in you, do you think that would be it?

no, you will have created a demon and unleashed it on the world.

all the proper Paths teach re-integration, even CMT, only the paths that TCOTBIP [The Custodians Of The Black Iron Prison] would like you to take are about di-vision/manicheaism/good vs evil.

lucky you, to meet the Dweller at your age, you say you're scared?

i first met the dweller when i was 7 and thought it it was my little brother [it was at night in bed] and told him to # off [ironic is that?] and was hurt very painfully.
and for many years thought it was the devil, and that i'd been marked; not once but twice,

by his bite.

and as scary as you might think it is, i wouldn't mind seeing him again, in fact I'm hoping it'll be soon.

from the shadows,

DerepentLEstranger

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join