It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am bored, what should I do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Can I have sex with her?

Not specifically, but it possible to marry her and there are some overtly sexual events in the game. If you're looking for sex games, and assuming you don't read japanese, have you considered the Leisure Suit Larry series? They're point and click Sierra-style games though, not RPGs. If you want both sex and RPG, and if you don't read japanese, the only games that come to mind are the old Megatech games: Cobra Mission and Knights of Xentar, but I don't really recommend those.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

thanks dude, I will try it out

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

Can I have sex with her?

Not specifically, but it possible to marry her and there are some overtly sexual events in the game. If you're looking for sex games, and assuming you don't read japanese, have you considered the Leisure Suit Larry series? They're point and click Sierra-style games though, not RPGs. If you want both sex and RPG, and if you don't read japanese, the only games that come to mind are the old Megatech games: Cobra Mission and Knights of Xentar, but I don't really recommend those.

Aaah, Leisure Suit Larry, a classic adventure game
. Lots of memories
. Used to play this game when I was like... 10 or something

I will check Cobra Mission and Knights of Xentar

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Here you go OP
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2f8eae42625.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
I love D2, played it for years... Now I can't get into anything game related... Most music doesn't even sound good to me. I must have meditated too much. Our frequency is quickly rising and all kinds of changes in perception are taking place, so these things are normal.
...finding myself, my soul... That's fun. I just stumbled upon one of the best workouts out there, 15 minute hell, and do it religiously.
Basically you're getting old
nothing new as I feel the same exact way...Time takes care of everything at its own Time
If one is stuck in a particular decade then its a problem. Changes are constant and for granted just like death and taxes. Best way is to go with the flow and listen to your heart as we grow older.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
reply to post by Liquesence

You are right. I dont like the way I live. I dont feel like I am doing something productive, besides having a job. I feel like I am missing something... important. My life feels incomplete. But atm, I am bored, I would like to do something fun. I just cant find anything :/

Maybe you should visit a poor country and see the poverty. It will give you the self respect and appreciation of things that you have in abundance. Better yet...get married and have kids
That will sure keep you busy for the first 5 years of your kids life and gradually it will slow down. However everyday will be different and full of new challenges. Instead of playing virtual games, play the real game of LIFE.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

I live in a poor country

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
reply to post by hp1229

I live in a poor country
Well..you dont sound poor since you're well educated and have the ability to surf the net and contribute

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Thanks for the compliment
. Haha, well, I am not in THAT poor country
(I dont live in Somalia). But our country is one of the poorest in Europe. I live in Slovakia to be more specific.
But yea, I guess I could be well educated, I went to Secondary school of Electrical Engineering, branch of TIS. It is one of the most difficult schools in our city. But what is the point of that? I work at place that fits my school and branch, but job description is different, I don't use anything I learned at high school.
I am 20 year old bored individual, who hates his life, doesnt find fun in anything in it, has low self esteem (I tried to raise it by working out, which I do for 2 years now, naturally, but it hasnt raised my self esteem at all), is nuts (otherwise I wouldn't be here, this is basically internet asylum), that believes in aliens, nwo and all kinds of conspiracy theories. Oh, and I constantly feel like #.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

I'm only 20. I call that getting your # straight!

Still, following the heart always sound advice. It's actually the gateway into the 5th dimension, which we are about to experience. Perhaps that is off topic... Point is, all the trials and tribulations will pay off, for those who stay true to themselves.

OP, society is set out to make us feel inadequate. It took me a lot of soul searching and investigating to begin to reverse belief systems. I blew threw every conspiracy on the way, too... There's a major plan on this planet to bring men down. Well, everyone actually... The divine feminine has been forgotten. She's close to it, though: www.youtube.com...
I Love Palmy, such raw power and femininity!

I now listen to ultrasonic subliminals, which work wonders and can help cure many limiting beliefs.
subliminal-shop.com...

edit on 2-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

haha... thanks for reading it...

well see i can understand death metal just fine... its everything else i have trouble understanding... i guess its a one way door... your either in or out haha

<< 1   >>

join