It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Interview - The Lacerta Files

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I followed up to this interview by navigating the so called community it was posted on.

The forums are manufactured for commercial interests. I created an account and posted an introduction and was instantly banned and the post deleted. Tried to post on another account with a different email using a proxy and the same thing.

Its like the website is a compilation of decent material, much like the stuff here, but it has no real coherency except the figure of Luis Prada. This figure who is supposedly a great man only has one picture, and ties in everything with his creation of a new kingdom of which he goes into great detail.

Basically its a confusing compilation of information which leads you to a book and a forum you cant post on.

If this website is where the reptilian interview initially appeared I would believe the admin(s) of the website used prevailing alternative theories on just about everything to create the illusion it could be real. Also the fact that most of the site is in Spanish makes me wonder if the financial interest isn't outsourcing their creative department to Mexico which would account for the choppy English(Not Sweden); also prevalent on the website in some posts.

But who knows....

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by johngtr

Lets just say im tired of all the reptile threads, theres no proof they exist anywhere...Yet people post videos of celebrities botched face jobs then claim its a reptilian...

that my friend is childish. Regardless of what you call serious, try to face reality, they....don't....exist. And if they do i highly doubt they would waste their time on our planet flying around the atmosphere, or jumping into human bodies to disguise themselves.

Im not trying to provoke a response i could care less what people believe... the problem is theres a lot of stupid people out there believe this garbage (not saying your stupid btw) it only creates a cycle of fear which ripples through society.

Show some proof of their existance... Til that day comes pink elephants are more believeable.

Disney made them you know....hes the devil

you must be tired of all religious threads too. there is no evidence of a god/gods yet people seem to believe in holy books without much resistance.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nekawa

You make a valid point, thank you for checking that out, although i am not sure of whether or not this is where this document was first posted, has anybody seen this before on any different websites, i would like to see the links if anybody has any

many thanks john

Peace

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nekawa
I followed up to this interview by navigating the so called community it was posted on.

The forums are manufactured for commercial interests. I created an account and posted an introduction and was instantly banned and the post deleted. Tried to post on another account with a different email using a proxy and the same thing.

Its like the website is a compilation of decent material, much like the stuff here, but it has no real coherency except the figure of Luis Prada. This figure who is supposedly a great man only has one picture, and ties in everything with his creation of a new kingdom of which he goes into great detail.

Basically its a confusing compilation of information which leads you to a book and a forum you cant post on.

If this website is where the reptilian interview initially appeared I would believe the admin(s) of the website used prevailing alternative theories on just about everything to create the illusion it could be real. Also the fact that most of the site is in Spanish makes me wonder if the financial interest isn't outsourcing their creative department to Mexico which would account for the choppy English(Not Sweden); also prevalent on the website in some posts.

But who knows....

I doubt that website is the original source.

I used to co-administrate a UFO & Paranormal forum over 10 years ago which featured the Lacerta Files and Droppa Stones amongst others. The source material came through the site owner in Sweden and I believe there were many mistranslations because the original material was translated into German and then English which caused some mistranslations.

To be honest the first time I read the Lacerta Files I was blown away because so much of my own research came together, not about my belief in Reptillian beings because at that stage I had not been exposed to many Reptillian info however, there is much in the material that seemed believable.

The dinasaurs roamed the earth 65 million years ago and who is to say in that time some species didn't develop and become intelligent, that's much longer than human development. Many believe that our DNA has been upgraded, so why not theirs?

My first exposure to UFO's was when my mother came home claiming to have seen a cigar shaped space ship hovering above her one day, she and other witnesses got out of their cars and witnessed the object for a few minutes before it just vanished before their eyes. Of course being about 10 years old at the time and brainwashed by society I made fun of my mum for many years until I saw my own UFO and my eyes opened and woke up. After that I started researching and kept coming up with witness reports all over the world of hovering cigar shaped objects just disapearing before peoples eyes (cloaking?).

I haven't thought much about Lacerta in the last several years but its a great read and really makes you think! Thanks OP, can't believe it never appeared on ATS until now.
edit on 1/3/11 by Hongkongphooey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I just noticed that the Lacerta Files were posted by Jimmy Bergman, who was the site owner of 'UFO & Paranomal' Studies which was a credible info and posting site before we were infiltrated and had the whole board turned upside down and against us!

Jimmy is obviously known to me (he is also possibly a member here) and a very credible person, being on the ground in Sweden he was a lot closer to the truth and I believe he was one of the friends this was passed to as mentioned in the opening, although he never actually confirmed this to me and was a bit coy about how the info came into his hands. He was, I believe, the first person to post this on any website, although not the website you see today, which I think is another site reposting the info.

Jimmy was very skeptical, was new to the UFO/Alien world and I think set up the website specifically to get the story out, he was a young family man, who worked long hours as a computer programmer/website designer and as more info became available, he became more of a believer. He never stopped asking questions (like me) and that was why the UFO & Paranormal studies website was attacked, infiltrated and very cleverly taking away from us, by someone who earned our trust only to turn on us from the inside, when we agreed to make that person a manager/administrator. We gave away too much power and found ourselves being banned from the site we had worked hard to build up with over 3,000 members! The same tactics I see have been used many times by the minions of TPTB, with MUFON looking like the latest example.

However, I digress, do I believe the Lacerta files to be real? Maybe, just maybe because they have a ring of truth to me in so many of the answers. I have heard from others and it makes sense that most of the Flying Triangles are ours (human) whereas, Lacerta describe the reptillian ship as being Cigar shaped with cloaking device technology.

If this is a hoax, then it was a very well put together document mad by someone with a 'out of the box' scientific mind or someone in the know! It was certainly not the product of a teenage mind.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
From what I can gather from all of this, is that there are in fact two dominant species on this planet, where one species although naturally an Earth native, is hyped-up with alien DNA and alien brainwashing/mind programming. Thus, there would be many humans that are being prepared for the alien plan, perhaps they will serve as new bodies for the aliens, like robots, they will take our bodies and replace thier souls into ours, through some kind of special programming. At a certain time, human souls will be removed, and replaced with alien souls. There might be a transitory time when they are just dormant, like machines. Of the humans, there would also be some that are not properly conditioned, and thus some humans might still have a natural soul, however, among those humans that do have a natural soul, their souls will be very primitive in relation to what thier bodies are, thus not really being a correct evolutionary "fit". Thus, the alien agenda would be to corall and control the remaining humans that have natural souls and are not able to be controlled, and reptillian agenda would be to build up an army to fight the aliens. So, at the moment, there must be some kind of war, stay with the humans and reptillians and maintain an Earth soul, or sell-out and join the aliens, who really just plan to cheat the humans anyhow (they just wanted us for our DNA). I guess the waters get muddied when reptillians live and walk among humans, and control the government etc, however, if you don't side with them, then you are effectivley siding with the aliens!

Talk about a catch-22.
edit on 1-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey
I just noticed that the Lacerta Files were posted by Jimmy Bergman, who was the site owner of 'UFO & Paranomal' Studies which was a credible info and posting site before we were infiltrated and had the whole board turned upside down and against us!

Jimmy is obviously known to me (he is also possibly a member here) and a very credible person, being on the ground in Sweden he was a lot closer to the truth and I believe he was one of the friends this was passed to as mentioned in the opening, although he never actually confirmed this to me and was a bit coy about how the info came into his hands. He was, I believe, the first person to post this on any website, although not the website you see today, which I think is another site reposting the info.

Thank you for that.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome

reply to post by johngtr

Lets just say im tired of all the reptile threads, theres no proof they exist anywhere...Yet people post videos of celebrities botched face jobs then claim its a reptilian...

that my friend is childish. Regardless of what you call serious, try to face reality, they....don't....exist. And if they do i highly doubt they would waste their time on our planet flying around the atmosphere, or jumping into human bodies to disguise themselves.

Im not trying to provoke a response i could care less what people believe... the problem is theres a lot of stupid people out there believe this garbage (not saying your stupid btw) it only creates a cycle of fear which ripples through society.

Show some proof of their existance... Til that day comes pink elephants are more believeable.

Disney made them you know....hes the devil

you must be tired of all religious threads too. there is no evidence of a god/gods yet people seem to believe in holy books without much resistance.

Ye know i don't mind the religious threads, i know God exists, i don't need evidence honestly. This really isn't about religion though.

Its driving me crazy that people think all these celebrities are lizards, all the elite are lizards...they go so far as to try to prove it with videos of screwed up plastic surgery or bad camera lighting. Its just utter nonsence!! Theres even one guy on here that said hes has reptilian ancestors....uhm....NO YOU DON'T!!

Alright i'll say that belief in God is along the same lines as this, but this is my personal knowledge as opposed to complete illogical bullsh!t...

Yes the reptilian threads drive me crazy, again there is no proof of they're existance. And people always seem to talk directly to them but yet, no pictures, no video....we get drawings and artists conception of....

If this reptilian decided to release all this crazy information about his species, and 13 other species, and all the knowledge that is unknown to human society, you'd think....one picture would be ok, but theres always a reason why theres no pics, always an excuse.

Your human eyes can't handle what we look like.... really....F**k off...

Sorry for my rant

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
.... ok random rant again ...

Anyway i would just like to add to my thread and say that i just found out (anybody reading may or may not already know this, but it has not been mentioned) that the name Lacerta is also the name of a star constellation known as " Lacerta the Lizard " .

Source link - www.utahskies.org...

for anybody that is interested.

Peace

Edit- at ranting guy i have already said that it is in the correct forum - Skunk works - because there is no evidence, so what is your problem with my thread it is a lot more believable than a lot of the other reptilian threads (IMO). and again like i already said if you dont like it , dont read it .

edit on 1-3-2011 by johngtr because: Edit

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by johngtr

I was just replying to his question.....i kinda got carried away.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
That is fair enough and you have everyright to express your opinion, although i must admit i would of responded with less anger myself : )

But he does/did have a valid point to make and is also allowed to express his opinion.

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
I would say that if there really are Reptilians, then they would most likely be inter-dimensional

They come in many forms, physical humanoid reptiles(many variations), inter-dimensional beings and some have the ability to shred their scaly suit and can inhabit an advanced humanoid suit that you would not be able to distinguish the difference between an earth born soul/earthling. Unless you have the ability to do so.

Originally posted by The GUT
and thusly would leave no evidence in our 3d world.

Evidence...

Not the type you are refering to, but none the less

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2-3-2011 by Tingopoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Ye know i don't mind the religious threads, i know God exists, i don't need evidence honestly. This really isn't about religion though.

You do realise that the God of the Old Testement was depicted as a Dragon.....Right?

Of course you do......

Ignorance is bliss....carry on though, you're entertaining...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tingopoo

You do realise that the God of the Old Testement was depicted as a Dragon.....Right?

Of course you do......

Ignorance is bliss....carry on though, you're entertaining...

The fact is it doesn't matter what the OT God was depicted as, it could have been a fluffy bunny with fangs and flashing lights, it still doesn't matter. There was a lot of things said in the OT that was not understood, they stated over and over that God is a horrible vengeful being thats jelous and angry....which is just garbage. These are human emotions and i would never believe that a being such as an all powerful all knowing creator would be subject to human issues. God isn't jelous, or vengeful, hes love, compassion, forgiveness, empathetic... Truely a divinity which no human can possibly achieve.

People believe such garbage because of the horible things that have happened through out history, but what they don't understand is that these horrible things occur because of their own Karma...You create your own Karma through your incarnations and are corrected through your life experiences. Some corrections take another lifetime, most are solved in the same incarnation as this Karmic energy occured. Negitive Karma is met with Negitive results, and vice versa...

Now i know this is completely off topic, and i appoligise for that.

But im glad i entertain you

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
retarded.

but the more f--ked up thing; is that people actually believe this.
edit on 2-3-2011 by epitaph.one because: (no reason given)

No need for your comment and offensive language ill have you know that i may of started this thread and have stated more than once that i did not say if i did or didnt believe this. You have every right to express your opinion also, but calling people "retarded " could be highly offensive and shows a distinct lack of manners on what should be a site that allows people to express their view and believes with out being slandered by a person with incorrect use of words. the word "Retarded " is especially offensive , especially if they are mentally disabled in some form or another, you do not have to read these threads nor comment on them.

Think next time

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

They can't be the celebreties. Lacerta clearly explains the reptilians are seen on pictures and videos.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Thought i would give this another bump as it is a excellent "story"

edit on 9-3-2011 by johngtr because: bad link

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Just hearing about Lacerta Files on Blog Talk Radio.. I haven't seen that many comments here.. but my thoughts are since 1999 it's been many that became more aware.. And what about that.. just a coincidence also?!! I think NOT! I just don't understand the so called "Rituals" that's being told all over about Reptilians. Are their mimics so we can Hate their race.. or maybe another type.. Deception is like next to breathing to MANY!! The Lacerta files are very Interesting, I don't Discredit anything about it. I guess the saying it's true.. Believe half of what..!! So many are missing, with no clue. So many discredit truth, are afraid to tell the truth. Energy is Truth. But is it enough?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor

From what I can gather from all of this, is that there are in fact two dominant species on this planet, where one species although naturally an Earth native, is hyped-up with alien DNA and alien brainwashing/mind programming. Thus, there would be many humans that are being prepared for the alien plan, perhaps they will serve as new bodies for the aliens, like robots, they will take our bodies and replace thier souls into ours, through some kind of special programming. At a certain time, human souls will be removed, and replaced with alien souls. There might be a transitory time when they are just dormant, like machines. Of the humans, there would also be some that are not properly conditioned, and thus some humans might still have a natural soul, however, among those humans that do have a natural soul, their souls will be very primitive in relation to what thier bodies are, thus not really being a correct evolutionary "fit".

Thus, the alien agenda would be to corall and control the remaining humans that have natural souls and are not able to be controlled, and reptillian agenda would be to build up an army to fight the aliens. So, at the moment, there must be some kind of war, stay with the humans and reptillians and maintain an Earth soul, or sell-out and join the aliens, who really just plan to cheat the humans anyhow (they just wanted us for our DNA). I guess the waters get muddied when reptillians live and walk among humans, and control the government etc, however, if you don't side with them, then you are effectivley siding with the aliens!

Hi System Resistor,

From what I've researched over the years your interpretation looks spot on, we must have at least similar info sources and deductive logic. There is definitely a battle for the earth which isn't exactly going according to classic war plans. How or why is anyone's guess but we can only observe the bizarre and attempt to draw conclusions which might make sense.

Regarding posts here mocking the very idea of Reptilians, I take exception. Back when I was convinced that they couldn't exist - and yes, I was already an ATS member - I might voice my skepticism but never would have claimed it with any measure of certainty because it was my own conviction and nothing about which I had hard evidence. And never would I have mocked a fellow ATSer for seeing things otherwise.

Today I see things differently, and not because of any change of heart or desire to believe in such entities, but because fate brought me into direct confrontation with the physical presence of one such being - one who can only be labelled a Draco reptilian of the warrior class according to other people's accounts. This experience brought me to be forced to take note that such beings can and do have a physical reality as it was present with me in my familiar urban environment (if interested search my name here with 'reptilian sighting' as keywords) and it also makes me a bit skeptical about the Lacerta files only because she seems friendly and almost human whereas the one I saw was some mean piece of business and with an aggressive dinosauroid behavioral pattern.

So folks, whether we agree or disagree on this topic, let's leave one another a bit of leeway for having different visions and convictions, this place is after all one where we are out to explore what we don't already know and understand and not a place to dictate what is politically correct or shove our own opinion down others' throats.

FWIW

Getsmart

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join