It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Interview - The Lacerta Files

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

not when it is a serious post under the correct forum...

how mature of you by the way " im not a troll you are " i mean come on,

you do realise you just keep bumping this thread by replying anyway?

so you can have your fun i dont mind that at all , but could you please leave it out of my thread?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by johngtr

no worries, every thread needs a bump now and again.

I just wish someone would post some sort of proof these beings even exist. People say stuff like "the elites are all lizards".... Its rediculous, just like this thread is.

Call it serious if you like, this person in the interview is someone looking for attention and apparently he found his way to get it.

All these threads should be in the joke forum, because they have just as much reality to them as my post.

Actually pink flying elephants are more believeable....at least i have a video

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

But it is a serious thread, some people genuinely believe this type of stuff, it may seem ridiculous to you, as it might to me, as i previously mentioned, but it is interesting and other people may or may not of been aware of this "interview" and where glad of a opportunity to read it.

These threads will not be going into the joke forum as it is not posted as a joke,
As for this being compared to your link - and actually ,sir, this is much more credible and believable im sorry ( or not ) to say than your elephant video about flying pink elephants, and as for saying oh well "at least i have a video".... i can only say that is a very childish counter argument if i ever heard one. If you are trying to provoke a childish response from me i tell you now you will not get it .

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by johngtr

Lets just say im tired of all the reptile threads, theres no proof they exist anywhere...Yet people post videos of celebrities botched face jobs then claim its a reptilian...

that my friend is childish. Regardless of what you call serious, try to face reality, they....don't....exist. And if they do i highly doubt they would waste their time on our planet flying around the atmosphere, or jumping into human bodies to disguise themselves.

Im not trying to provoke a response i could care less what people believe... the problem is theres a lot of stupid people out there believe this garbage (not saying your stupid btw) it only creates a cycle of fear which ripples through society.

Show some proof of their existance... Til that day comes pink elephants are more believeable.

Disney made them you know....hes the devil

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The interview is very interesting and well-written in my opinion, and contributes a great story if nothing else to the huge mass of stories about alternative ideas and conspiracies and esoteric topics. I am seriously interested in conspiracy topics, but I also really enjoy the mindblowing story all of the reports and cases and incidents and ideas merge into. I don't believe everything I read. I don't believe most of it. But it's a grand story and even if it's not truth, it is the best sci-fi action adventure drama story of all time (which is kinda meaningless as the topics involved reach back to the very beginning of time as it is relevant to humanity).

Plus this is posted in the highly speculative forum so it's not like it's in Aliens and UFOs. Dunno what the fuss is about. It's a sweet story.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well in my opinion the interviewer was interviewing a very educated entity, one educated in many variable fields, which would lend credence to me. Shall see great find op

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
On another note i find it very interesting that the lady reptile would claim that war did not have to be war as we thought of it, but could be financial? Kinda curious to see that the interview was done in 2000? Since that time phrame our social and economic society is in upheavel-chaos, is it coincedence? again thanks op

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Again... It may be "yet another reptilian" thread but if people really didnt want to see them, the power is in their hands -- the mouse/touchpad.

Besides its not as if i went onto MS word ( or other similar word processor ) and created the "story" myself, neither have i ever posted a video of a celebrity and claimed he/she is reptilian and even if i did it is not childish if it is done seriously and you believe what you posted.

As for "trying to face reality" isnt that what this site is all about i would not have joined if i didnt want to try to face up to reality. I WANT to know the truth weather it turns out to be a God,a reptilian,a alien or even a pink elephant.
as for claiming outright they do not exist , you do not know that 100% im sorry but you do not maybe 99.999' %
but not 100%.

As for claiming stupid people believe this and it creates a "cycle of fear" you may be correct but i think people are more afraid of crime,losing their job,Disease,war, etc a lot more than a thread like this.

Also I cannot show you proof as i have none like i keep repeating, i didnt say i even believed in it or not, but it is a "Theory" or at least part of a theory

Lastly . . . i am well aware that Disney was a Mason not quite as you said the devil , and he created pink elephants, But is/was he evil, Again i have no proof
edit on 28-2-2011 by johngtr because: Spelling

edit on 28-2-2011 by johngtr because: Wording

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Isn't a post about an interview with a reptilian more of a trollish post?

Just thought i'd add to the fun

You do realize you are trolling. This is Skunk Works which is where reptilian threads go. If you don't like the topic don't read it! It's that simple, why mock the OP just because you think it's silly. I think reptilians are interesting but that doesn't mean I believe in them, but I believe that this planet has had more than one intelligent race live here so I won't leave out the possibility they could exist. I just like reading these threads since they read like a nice story most of the time and I enjoy even the far out ones on here sometimes, including the reptilian topic as do the ones who come here to discuss it not mock it.

OP I have never heard of this before. Sounds entertaining so I will read it. I find the reptilian thing a bit silly but I still enjoy reading about it. I think anything is possible in this world and off of it
We don't know everything.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by johngtr
reply to post by Akragon

Again... It may be "yet another reptilian" thread but if people really didnt want to see them, the power is in their hands -- the mouse/touchpad.

Besides its not as if i went onto MS word ( or other similar word processor ) and created the "story" myself, neither have i ever posted a video of a celebrity and claimed he/she is reptilian and even if i did it is not childish if it is done seriously and you believe what you posted.

As for "trying to face reality" isnt that what this site is all about i would not have joined if i didnt want to try to face up to reality. I WANT to know the truth weather it turns out to be a God,a reptilian,a alien or even a pink elephant.
as for claiming outright they do not exist , you do not know that 100% im sorry but you do not maybe 99.999' %
but not 100%.

As for claiming stupid people believe this and it creates a "cycle of fear" you may be correct but i think people are more afraid of crime,losing their job,Disease,war, etc a lot more than a thread like this does.

Also I cannot show you proof as i have none like i keep repeating, i didnt say i even believed in it or not, but it is a "Theory" or at least part of a theory

Lastly . . . i am well aware that Disney was a Mason not quite as you said the devil , and he created pink elephants, But is/was he evil, Again i have no proof
edit on 28-2-2011 by johngtr because: Spelling

I appreciate the fact that you didn't actually write this "story" and again im not attacking you, its the very idea that this interview creates... which again is fear, fear of the unknown. Which in turn could make people trust others even less...anyone could be a lizard in human skin. Its nonsence...but people believe it.

Though it was interesting i found it funny that "it" said, oh ya we show up on Cameras as reptiles, but we can change the pics....

Again im not saying they don't exist, im not one of those people who deal in absolutes, but theres no proof anywhere of their existance. Anywhere.... this is a big planet and if they actually existed there would be some sort of evidence. Even the so called "greys" have a little evidence though again i don't really buy into most of it either.

This reptile thing is just out of control though, people claim everyone from The bush family all the way down to lady gaga are reptiles, and honestly i can only say one thing about it. Fear and money rule this world, and i don't know whats causeing it but it seems (most of) the human species is getting dumber by the minute. To me this is proof that our species is getting worse, logic has lost its place in rational thought these days. I hate to imagine whats next....belief in Pink elephants?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Isn't a post about an interview with a reptilian more of a trollish post?

Just thought i'd add to the fun

You do realize you are trolling. This is Skunk Works which is where reptilian threads go. If you don't like the topic don't read it! It's that simple, why mock the OP just because you think it's silly. I think reptilians are interesting but that doesn't mean I believe in them, but I believe that this planet has had more than one intelligent race live here so I won't leave out the possibility they could exist. I just like reading these threads since they read like a nice story most of the time and I enjoy even the far out ones on here sometimes, including the reptilian topic as do the ones who come here to discuss it not mock it.

OP I have never heard of this before. Sounds entertaining so I will read it. I find the reptilian thing a bit silly but I still enjoy reading about it. I think anything is possible in this world and off of it
We don't know everything.

yeh im not usually a fan of trolling but these reptilian threads are just retarded, theres too many of them....so i couldn't help but troll..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by johngtr
reply to post by Akragon

Though it was interesting i found it funny that "it" said, oh ya we show up on Cameras as reptiles, but we can change the pics....

MY REPLY - -

It actually says and i quote "Question: What about photos? How do you appear on photos?

Answer: This is a silly question. I appear on photos as a reptile being, because I can’t have influence on the photo or on the camera itself but only on the photographers mind. If he or she would develop the film and show the photo to others, they would see me in my original shape. That’s the reason why it is forbidden for our kind to be filmed or photographed and we must avoid every camera on the surface (that is very difficult and we were filmed sometimes in the past without our knowledge, especially from certain of your governments and secret agencies.)"

I didnt claim anybody was a reptile/reptilian , yes some people may claim that, but thats up to them they can believe everyone else on the whole planet is a reptile/reptilian if they wish to believe that.

yes it is a big planet, a huge planet so much so that there are vast, vast areas of land and sea that have never been thoroughly explored and probably never will. There might be lots of evidence,that we have not found yet. Might never find.

i do agree however that this world is run by fear and money.

edit on 28-2-2011 by johngtr because: fully quoted, -

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

So you just admit to trolling which is against ATS T&C's.

Also I'll say it again, nobody is forcing you to read the reptilian threads. Why not ignore them? I don't like certain topics on here and I ignore them. I don't go to the thread insulting those in it discussing it and not hurting a soul. People like you ruin threads where people are trying to have a discussion. It doesn't matter if they all believe in them, people still want to discuss it like one should on an internet forum.

I will no longer feed you.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
How do you find somethig like, "a plate" and then "encode" ancient information from it? it should be decode surely! Anyway this is a direct take from the mythical Tibetan Dropa stones/discs in every which way. There are likely more examples in simile if you keep reading over again. There is also the irony of this planet's reptiles being unable to control their body temperature, yet the author would have us believe that humans are the aliens on Earth, all I can say is..... Actreal.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Akragon

So you just admit to trolling which is against ATS T&C's.

Also I'll say it again, nobody is forcing you to read the reptilian threads. Why not ignore them? I don't like certain topics on here and I ignore them. I don't go to the thread insulting those in it discussing it and not hurting a soul. People like you ruin threads where people are trying to have a discussion. It doesn't matter if they all believe in them, people still want to discuss it like one should on an internet forum.

I will no longer feed you.

what are you ATS police?

I didn't insult anyone, i stated my opinion on the subject.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I really enjoyed reading this interview...Thanks OP

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Ignorance all over the replies in this thread bar a few.
Not many people bothered reading before replying, thats quite sad.

Now, I have no evidence for or against the reptilian theory, and after reading all of part 1 and the first half of part 2 I am not more or less convinced to believe or disbelief, but the first half is a good read, the second half is actually blowing my mind.

I love it. It is very analogous to Doctor Who, not so much the Matt Smith Silurian episode, but the Jon Pertwee Silurian story.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by psilo simon

Thanks to all who replied, i agree it is a very interesting read. I would just like to mention also to anybody who is just looking at the comments and didnt read the interview/s, or/and , even if you totally disbelieve everything about reptilian humanoids, just the alien theory and the science that is intertwined in the whole "story" is worth the read on its own in my opinion.

Happy you enjoyed the read.

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Originally posted by smurfy
How do you find somethig like, "a plate" and then "encode" ancient information from it? it should be decode surely! Anyway this is a direct take from the mythical Tibetan Dropa stones/discs in every which way. There are likely more examples in simile if you keep reading over again. There is also the irony of this planet's reptiles being unable to control their body temperature, yet the author would have us believe that humans are the aliens on Earth, all I can say is..... Actreal.

Im not sure about the plate to be honest,at a guess i could say it is not literately meant as a plate,but more for example as we call the i-pad (etc) Tablets, they are not a old tablet made from stone. But the encode instead of decode is easily answered, maybe it was a mis-translation, it could be easy to get encode slightly mixed up with decode when translation from Swedish to English, In fact you could easily make that mistake translating those words from any language into another. Or maybe the guy typing up the "story" made a spelling mistake or two.

As for the Tibetan Dropa stones/disks i am not familiar with those im sorry, but i will look into them also so thanks for that,i will enjoy trying to finding the similarities.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The question I'd like to ask Lacerta is did E.F. come-on to you and is that why you showed him your true self???

A man alone in the woods and a attractive 28year old keeps knocking on your door...Lets face it we all know what he was thinking...That's probably why he became violent.E.F.went to kiss her and "whamo" she turns into a frog...Or a reptilian...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join