It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Interview - The Lacerta Files

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I would like to post a link to a supposed interview of a female reptilian humanoid, that took place in Sweden, This link has popped up before, but i thought it really should have its own thread, it is a really good read (although quite long)and does require a open mind. the interview has been Translated from Swedish to English.

here is a small extract -

"""Question: You’ve mentioned skeletons of your kind. How can it be, that human scientists haven’t found any trace of you and your ancestors if you really live for such a long time on this planet? We have found many skeletons of primitive dinosaurs, but none of an advanced reptilian being with a larger skull and brain and a hand with a thumb as you have described it before.

Answer: Yes, you have. But your "great" scientists were not able to reconstruct the skeletons completely, because they wanted to reconstruct reptilian animals, not intelligent beings. You would laugh if you would know how many of the (especially small) saurian skeletons in your museums are totally wrong constructions of never-existing beings, because you used many bones which didn’t really belong together and sometimes you made artificial bones if something was missing you needed to construct an "animal" saurian. Many of your scientists are aware of this problem, but they don’t make it public, because they can’t explain it and they claim, that the right bones were just missing and their reconstruction is right. Many bones of us were used for Iguanodon reconstructions, for example the hands with the visible thumb (look at an Iguanodon in a museum and you will see that I’m right.) A scientist in the country you call United States had built a nearly correct skeleton of our kind some years ago, but the local government (which is partly aware of our existence) confiscated the reconstruction. As we live today (and since thousands of years) nearly completely beneath the earth, you will not find any cadavers or skeletons of us. """

Well im not saying its true or false, i would just like some peoples thoughts on this, ( not just the above extraction, ) You can take it how you like as there is no evidence ( Hence the post in skunk works)

Note - I am not saying i do or do not believe any/all or part of this but it was a new "theory " to me and i found it interesting and something different to the norm. Hope you like,

Peace

Here is the link -- www.luisprada.com...
edit on 28-2-2011 by johngtr because: Link

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
when will they lay all this reptillian crap to rest?

edit on 28-2-2011 by jonibelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by johngtr

thank you for posting this. i remember reading it a few years ago and thought whoever wrote it had an awesome imagination or some genuine insight. either way, its a very entertaining read.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonibelle
when will they lay all this reptillian crap to rest?

edit on 28-2-2011 by jonibelle because: (no reason given)

when the overwhelming evidence towards their existence is all refuted. millions of years worth of evolution points towards a myriad of species completely unknown to us.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jonibelle

Wow thank you for you enlightening comment, as this matter is new to me, and will be new for people after me, the answer to your question is probably never : )

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I looked hard for my 13 year old daughters signature at the top or bottom...someone spent way too much time

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by saintsjunky
I looked hard for my 13 year old daughters signature at the top or bottom...someone spent way too much time

did you actually read the interview? i doubt your 13 year old daughter has an understanding of science as demonstrated in the article.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by saintsjunky

If you are not going to read the link, and just look at the top and bottom for your 13 year old daughters signature, ( she must have incredible literacy skills for someone her age BTW ). I would rather you didnt post anything as i was interested in genuine opinions

EDIT - Beaten to comment - : )
edit on 28-2-2011 by johngtr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
ya the reptile thing is getting weak.

Someone prove they exist please... these threads are pointless.

Im gona start a thread about a race of flying elephants, they're out there too ya know....except they're invisible, and they eat reptilians.

Might we why theres no proof

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I honestly find all this reptilian stuff to be ludicrous, but that doesn't mean it isn't usually interesting reading!

Like all the dulce stuff I've read. That all reads like science fiction, entertaining though.

Thanks OP, gonna go check it out.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Sounds like a synopsis for the Dr Who episode The Hungry Earth!!

This whole reptilian thing is beginning to bug the hell out of me. I blame that David Icke. A failed footballer and now a failed paranormal investugator... or whatever!!

Until few "V's" rip their faces off in public.. I'm not buying it!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Iguanadon huh?

Wouldnt that hand be just a bit too big for a reptilian humanoid? I mean seriously , apparently this person has no idea just how massive this creature was........

That right there was a red flag for me that this whole thing was B.S.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
shes doing what she has been trained to do.
The real truth and reason there is no evidence is because before we die, we shapeshift. You only ever find human remains.
There is only one place on earth at one time of the year where you will ever manage to see more than one of us in our reptilian form...good luck trying to find out the details because I am not going to tell you.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReptilePete
...There is only one place on earth at one time of the year where you will ever manage to see more than one of us in our reptilian form...good luck trying to find out the details because I am not going to tell you.

Could it be: In your dreams? I think so yes.

If I were to believe this reptilian business, then the interviewees answer for why we haven't found bones doesn't really take into account modern discoveries of remains or the fact that it wouldn't always be scientists/archeologists that always found the carcasses.

Doesn't that make some sense?

I would say that if there really are Reptilians, then they would most likely be inter-dimensional and thusly would leave no evidence in our 3d world.

There now, see? I'm a nice guy & always willing to help a wannabe reptile or make-believe hidden-hand illuminati plug the holes in their story.
edit on 28-2-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by johngtr

If you are not going to read the link, and just look at the top and bottom for your 13 year old daughters signature, ( she must have incredible literacy skills for someone her age BTW ). I would rather you didnt post anything as i was interested in genuine opinions

EDIT - Beaten to comment - : )
edit on 28-2-2011 by johngtr because: (no reason given)

just sayin.... i felt where it lost creditability was where the reptilian was "thinking aloud" of how to calculate human time to their cycle time for its age of 28 years.But when asked How long their species had been around the retile didnt hesitate to say 65 million years. In my opinion it would have its own age worked out a bit faster than just popping off the "human number" 65 million without missing a beat. If the writter was telling the truth and wrote down its exact words why was thier there no hesitation there when there was before. Just simple things like that. I agree it was creative but it seemed as though the reptile was tring to put out alot of "formed opinions" about religion and sorts right off the bat. seeemed as though the writter was experssing thier thought and belifs quick and then proceeded to run with the story. creative yes , interesting yes, thought ou very well yes..for a juvinille, thats why I said the bit about my daughter, sorry for comming off harsh I do appogise about that.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

thats fine , thank you for your reply, as for the numbers and possible other parts of the "story", i.e the numbers and figures, i couldnt tell you what has or has not been lost in translation it was written in Swedish first as i previously mentioned. Also i didnt say i believed it to be true or false, and i did say i had no evidence. That was why i posted it in skunk works.

I was just putting it up here as i found it was a interesting read. It was just something i thought would interest people on a conspiracy website.

And for everybody else who keeps saying .. why do people keep bringing it up ( reptiles/reptilians ) it is because it is interesting and thought provoking and people who may believe in this may not of heard this "story" before. If you dont want to read about reptillians then dont click on a post that is titled "Reptilian Interview"
and even if you feel compelled to do so, dont post comments as you will only keep bumping the thread up.

Peace
edit on 28-2-2011 by johngtr because: spelling

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You must understand that I can’t give you permission to make photos of me or of my equipment. This have various reasons, which I want not to discuss with you further, but one of the reasons is the keeping up of the secrecy of our existence, another reason is more religious. Nevertheless, you have permission to make drawings of my look and of my equipment I can show you later.

I don't really get this. She claims to not allow him to take photos, but will allow him to draw pictures of her and her equipment and make this interview.

Fair enough, most people won't believe this interview is real, but there are still many people that will. So if she truly wanted to maintain her species secrecy, why let him do any of these?

Gotta go, it was an interesting read though, I haven't read part 2 yet I'll finish it later.

Have fun!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
See....this is why we can't find proof!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

This link is Off Topic, sorry to spoil your fun. : )

Sorry but this is trolling on my thread i believe , i will request for it to be removed
edit on 28-2-2011 by johngtr because: Trolling

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Isn't a post about an interview with a reptilian more of a trollish post?

Just thought i'd add to the fun

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join