It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A CLOSE ENCOUNTER?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hey ATS members, I'd like to tell you a strange tale , it happened when i was about nine years old I went to a play which took place in the school that I went to. Anyway about half way through I kinda got bored so i wandered out to the yard .I was all alone , it was dark and I couldn't've been more than ten minutes. so I goes back in to the building and it was quiet , it was empty , not a soul was to be found and I satrted crying, I was scared and confused , where did everybody go to , it didn't make sense , I wandered further and found a couple of teachers , they brought me home. my family asked me where did I go to , I said the yard , but they had checked the yard , but i never left the yard . So were they lying , I don't think so . So was I abducted by some alien folk, or did i jump forward in time? or did i just have a vivid imagination, either way that scared me .
edit on 28-2-2011 by schawalski because: I made a few mistakes

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by schawalski

Without any associated lights, dreams, or other odd phenomena I would think this sounds more like a time slip than an abduction.

While missing time is often attributed to abductions I happen to believe from the accounts I've read that abductions usually leave some sort of mark on the subconscious that surfaces over time in the form of weird dreams, memories, or other strangeness you just can't seem to place. In addition it seems in most circumstances those who are abducted have a lifelong history of this activity. So taking the lack of detail in your account and assuming it is because there is no further details I would say time slip.

I think that the make-up of time is not constant and only seems to be because we exist within it and use it as our constant to judge what is constant. If your constant is inconsistent you will seldom notice. It takes serious spatially concentrated time inconsistencies before anyone will notice that there may have even been an issue.

I can site some quantum theories I've seen which look like they support this but because it is the Gray area and I have a lot going on I'll leave that up to anyone who is interested to look into .

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hey Jinglelord , thanks and i'd have to agree with the time slip , I've done some research on abductions also and usually kids are taken from their own homes and are tormented for years by damn gray's.

join