It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could People Power Force Disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

" Superb Leaualorin, puts it in a nutshell lol Thanks for that. "
Hmmm , AMAZING !
You ATS-ers make me wonder :
ever since I began posting around here , seems that ALOMST (accept the moderators
), LIKE ME !
Is it something about what I say or THE WAY I SAY IT?

Or is it the "fault of ROMANIA" ?
We are "kind of " realistic about things...

BUT WHO KNOWS?!
Maybe there will be a "disclosure" !

edit on 28-2-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by realitydiscovered
Yes, the striking of the ideas is the most powerful instrument because the universe
is learning by medium of us.
edit on 28-2-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

What?

just a second , I think I know what he meant:

First : "strikings" means THE BRILLIANCE of the ideas !
Second : "by medium" , I THINK IT MEANT TO SAY "THROUGH US" !
The universe is learning through us!

Damm , and I don't even know that well english ...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Thanks for deciphering his or her code.

Like i said we need something big to make the TPTB our b*tches. But it´s impossible without any hard eveidence.

I liked the idea of crossing over a line in roswell with 1000+ or more people but what comes after that? Do we just knock at the Area 51 bunker to let us in? A sit in on the runaway? Don´t forget the flowers for their guns.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

the only way is uprising ourselves on masse then we install our own goverment based on honesty truth etc, it could happen if enough people wanted it but it would take a lot more people to wake up

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
People's different amounts of information and different visions of truths/hoaxes pose a problem. The idea would be to publicly reveal the existence of ET visitations, right. Nothing else we know for sure, whether the aliens are good or evil (obviously good). We should start an unofficial annual day when all UFO believers march outside to demand the truth.

I'm afraid the only thing we can do to figure out the truth is to threaten US with a nuclear bomb or a few nuclear bombs and refuse to believe anything other than YES!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
The problem is that nobody cares. There is no critical mass of people interested in Disclosure.

Totally agree. We must remember we hired our Govt. to keep us safe and secure. Part of that is keeping secret any info. which might cause panic. That, unfortunately includes the E.T. reality.

Now, keeping the gleaned technology from us, that has to change....

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sensairich

And that´s not gonna happen. I don´t want to rule the freaking world or tell peole what to do. I just want the truth about our planet and what´s going on with all the alien and UFOs.Are they friendly or hostile? What does they want? Why are they here? But all we get is a pat on the shoulder,fake smile or just a kick in the nuts and more insults. I get why some things have to stay secret for the sake of the country but UFOs are a worldwide phenomenon. The whole world population has a right to know that we are not alone in the universe.

If something big happens(i don´t say it will) in the year 2012 and TPTB were fully aware of it they are the first going to die. There are enoiugh nutjobs out there waiting for a reason to kill them. All rules and laws are obsolete if the world is going to end. Payback time.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Col. Alexander suggested in his book something along the lines of The Secretary of Defense making a declaration releasing all military personnel from secrecy regarding any encounter/sighting with a UFO. I would suggest one step further and making it known that no ones career would be in jeopardy for reporting a UFO and extend that to the FAA as well.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I think before we demand disclosure, we should demand an abolish of all income taxes.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
This is a great topic by the way. I'm not sure what you mean by disassociate, can you clarify?

I mean just to ensure that Ufology isn't associated with all the other 2012 phenomenon as everything 'paranormal' so to speak often gets lumped together along with Ufology in certain minds. :0)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordoftheonionrings

Lets pose a hypothetical here, what if you got a huge amount of people (1000+) go to roswell and film those 1000+ crossing the insivible line. What would the government do kill or arrest all those people. I'm not saying to go out and do it but that is a very possible way to at the very least gain attention to this situation.

I have no doubt in such a given situation that the government would probably fry our Butts and make one massive example of all of us.

To me though on a personal level Roswell is the one incident I would love to be answered truthfuly but if anything alien was recovered that did indeed lead to back engineered technology then surely it would become a national security issue and we know that will always equal a brick wall.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Disclosure is dependant on one vital thing; that 'governments' actually have some real and solid information to disclose.
What if they genuinely haven't got a clue what's going on and can only theorize like the rest of us, what practical benefit would disclosure be under such circumstances?

I'm not saying that that's the case, but it is a possibility and we should at least acknowledge that.

Maybe, just maybe, the great UFO conspiracy is that there is nothing to disclose!?!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I think that's pretty much it. If ever there was a massive UFO conspiracy we're never going to know and we need to let it go.I don't think there was. I think at most it was a conspiracy to remain ignorant as long as National Security wasn't at risk.

That leaves us in a frustrating position. What are these unkown lights and craft that pop up now and then and how do we find the answer?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
if you're thinking about the whole middle east thing, thisisn't the same thing.

You can't accuse some one of withholding proof, without having any proof that they are withholding proof.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Disclosure is dependant on one vital thing; that 'governments' actually have some real and solid information to disclose.
What if they genuinely haven't got a clue what's going on and can only theorize like the rest of us, what practical benefit would disclosure be under such circumstances?

I'm not saying that that's the case, but it is a possibility and we should at least acknowledge that.

Maybe, just maybe, the great UFO conspiracy is that there is nothing to disclose!?!

I think that's pretty much it. If ever there was a massive UFO conspiracy we're never going to know and we need to let it go.I don't think there was. I think at most it was a conspiracy to remain ignorant as long as National Security wasn't at risk.

That leaves us in a frustrating position. What are these unkown lights and craft that pop up now and then and how do we find the answer?

Perhaps we are chasing our tails and the government is telling the truth in that there is nothing to disclose.
As Kali says there must be some answer to what we are seeing.

I can't help but wonder why former officers of high office, government employees and other eminent professionals would put there necks on the line if there was nothing to disclose.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Perhaps we are chasing our tails and the government is telling the truth in that there is nothing to disclose.
As Kali says there must be some answer to what we are seeing.

I can't help but wonder why former officers of high office, government employees and other eminent professionals would put there necks on the line if there was nothing to disclose.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Hey

I don't think anyone is putting their neck on the line by coming forward, it's a pre-concieved notion that many people enter the military with and nothing is done to discourage it lol.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join