It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madoff: 'Whole government is a Ponzi scheme'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Which is why their world will fall apart from inside backstabbing.

There will be more like Madoff... I think these people are so greedy that if they can't live the life of luxury anymore they want to destroy the entire system by inciting people. Let's not let them have their way... again (well, I do mean destroy 'their' system - but boost up humanity, big difference).
edit on 2/28/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Madoff is sort of right.

But the Federal Ponzi Scheme has printing presses and prisons to keep it going. Plus the worlds most powerful military to force the world to keep accepting our dollars. We don't have 11 Aircraft Carrier Battle Groups for nothing....

Why so many Aircraft Carrier Battle Groups when nobody else on Earth has more than a couple?

Ponzi Scheme enforcer. Now we've got frekin lasers/directed energy weapons and full control of Space.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
reply to post by Agit8dChop

The sleeping people have just been slapped in a big way.

But they won't wake up because that will require them to sacrifice their little luxuries and they are too use to the system these elitists have created.

It should have been a wakeup call when the rothschilds took over the financial system.

I believe it's kinda too late now.

edit on 28-2-2011 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I love the fact that at least he's saying it!

I swear I think the Elite are all ATS members...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why do you think that. You do realize that nothing is really hidden. Most of this stuff is done right out in the open. There is nothing you can do about it. Give me one idea, that would actually happen and can be performed that would make a difference.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

It is never too late.

All people have to do is use the elitists system against them - they need money to control, take that way and they have no power. We can continue to live our way of life without them controlling us, people just need to wake up. Kill the aspect of their control and they are nothing.
edit on 2/28/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

people just need to wake up. Kill the aspect of their control and they are nothing.

People need to wake up and sacrifice many things that the elites thrive on. For thousands of years people have lived off the land with no problem but since last 2 centuries everyone seems to have become a slave of the system working 24/7 chasing and maintaining it. This system exploits and until this exploitation carries on we will never have a fair world.

edit on 28-2-2011 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
I wonder how long it will be till poor Bernie gets tapped out by bubba..
Usually an unfortunate accident happens to people that speak openly on this matter...

yea ur right,
lots of prisoners get shanked
by external forces and for just
a carton of smokes. it's cheaper
to do a hit behind bars than in
the real world.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Madoff is gonna have a accident in prison if he keeps talking.I can see he no longer cares about his well being.I think he's gonna blow the roof off of all of Wall Street and the government.He has nothing to lose.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
I can see he no longer cares about his well being.

He knows he's a dead duck so he's probably thinking of doing some 'good' before he gets put down like a MadDog.

I hope he spills some more beans revealing stuff that we don't already know.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

People need to wake up and sacrifice many things that the elites thrive on. For thousands of years people have lived off the land with no problem but since last 2 centuries everyone seems to have become a slave of the system working 24/7 chasing and maintaining it. This system exploits and until this exploitation carries on we will never have a fair world.

I don't really think we would have to sacrifice that much - I mean, if everyone decides to opt out of their system and stop using money - what could they do? Yeah, shut the power off, but yet - why wouldn't people still try to work together to keep the power on? See what I mean? I would still get up in the morning to go to work to help humanity instead of the corporates... that is what people need to learn and understand. Work for our existence instead of government and corperate existences... Isn't working for the elitist existence what put us all here in the first place?

It is only my opinion - but I do see an out, and it is pretty simple but yet sooo complicated because people are so brainwashed about money.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Madoff now spilling the beans because he's been thrown under the bus by his buddies and finally thought over who his allegiance should be to?

Wouldn't surprise me if he kicks the bucket within weeks due to an ``accident`` or an ``altercation``...
edit on 28-2-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Well if anyone would know it would be him! It takes one to know one!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I agree. I think what set him off is when his son commited 'suicide,' his ex-wife (they got divorced) won't speak to him and either will his remaining children. He doesn't have anything else to lose, they took it all away from him... he better hurry up though, after a statement like that I am sure they are stepping up their measures to silence him.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hybridkate

Exactly, and that is why I see this as so profound. An insider coming out and calling the government a Ponzi scheme... nice. I just wonder what else he knows.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Uh... Duh!

Anyone that can fluently speak a language will tell you that.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

Social Security is a ponzi scheme too. The last generation lived off the "investment" of the Boomer generation and now SS is out of money when it is time for the Boomer generation to collect. Everyone who could add knew it was a scam. Such dishonesty.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
An elitist slime-bag outing other elitist slime-bags. But tell us something we didn't already know. We've got gov ponzi-scheming, but the biggest ponzi criminals of all are their Bankster masters, the likes of which makes even Bernie look tame in their putridly endless criminality.

And unlike Bernie, they're all still living high off the hog and partying it up with the billions on end they have heisted from us all, and they aren't even CLOSE to quitting there.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This is a man, who lied, cheated and stole. He ripped peoples hard earned money off....

Why should I believe a word he says and more so, why should I even listen to anything he has to say? I mean, forgive me, I just... am naturally suspicious of a guy who is known for running the largest ponzi scheme in history. I find it hard to trust the man.
edit on 28-2-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Good to hear this kinda stuff, cause I believe him. I kinda feel sorry for him. Yes he did wrong and is corrupt but who doesn't like a good MLM? haha. I love ponzi schemes.

Anyways he lost a son cause of all this. . Which probably sucks big time. For all I know he didn't rape any kids or kill anyone.

Glad he's actually trying to reveal something before his demise.

<< 1    3 >>

join