It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farrakhan: Mideast uprisings will come to US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Farrakhan: Mideast uprisings will come to US

www.chicagobreaking news.com

Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan predicted on Sunday that America faces imminent uprisings that mirror those in the Middle East.

“What you are looking at in Tunisia, in Egypt … Libya, in Bahrain … what you see happening there … you’d better prepare because it will be coming to your door,” Farrakhan said in a booming voice, thousands of followers cheering in his wake.

Farrakhan also called on President Barack Obama to allow protesters to march, urging the president not to attack innocent people when they do.

The controversial minster spoke to a packed house a
(visit the link for the full news article)

The keynote address, titled “God will send saviours,” capped a weekend of workshops focused on health, preparing for natural disasters and unidentified flying objects. The Nation of Islam believes in a UFO called “the wheel” or “the Mother Plane.” Farrakhan has described a 1985 religious experience in which he ascended into a flying saucer and heard the voice of Elijah Muhammad predicting historical events that came to pass. For about four hours, Farrakhan spoke and jumped from topic to topic, citing religious texts. He praised Scientology and its founder L. Ron Hubbard. Farrakhan extolled the virtues of Scientology and its auditing process, which is considered spiritual counseling by its members. “L. Ron Hubbard is so exceedingly valuable to every Caucasian person on this earth,” Farrakhan said. “… L. Ron Hubbard himself was and is trying to civilize white people and make them better human beings and take away from them their reactive minds … Mr. Hubbard recognized that his people have to be civilized,” Farrakhan said to a cheering crowd.

edit on 28-2-2011 by network dude because: added important text.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
OK, I started to read this article because I was interested in what Farrakhan had to say. I think he is an evil person who wants to divide races and start a war. But then I read a bit further into the article and I am dumbfounded. Nation of Islam is now adopting a Scientology approach? They are going for the full blown alien involvement theory. Now I am willing to explore extra terrestrial existence, I feel there must be life other than earth, and there may even be visiting aliens, but I am not ready to subscribe to this.

I am more confused than ever. What is the goal of this group?

www.chicagobreaking news.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Farrakhan, Jackson & Sharpton

All people who love to stir up trouble and are always eager to toss out the race card.

None of them have anything to say I want to hear.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Atleast they acknowledge the beyond now. How times have changed.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Farrakhan extolled the virtues of Scientology and its auditing process, which is considered spiritual counseling by its members.

“L. Ron Hubbard is so exceedingly valuable to every Caucasian person on this earth,” Farrakhan said.

“… L. Ron Hubbard himself was and is trying to civilize white people and make them better human beings and take away from them their reactive minds … Mr. Hubbard recognized that his people have to be civilized,” Farrakhan said to a cheering crowd.

OK..... you win...... I am completely bedazzled by this development. (I call it a 'development' because I never imagined that any of the Abrahamaic faiths could, by any stretch of the imagination, embrace the notion allegedly embodied in those religions who decree that 'godhood' is a function of ruler-ship over individual planets.)

Is this a mainstream Islamic opinion? Do the fundamentalists agree with this? Are they too waiting for God's UFO to bring peace to the faithful and a burdensome yoke of despair to all others?

This can't be real.... I need a drink.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
Farrakhan, Jackson & Sharpton

All people who love to stir up trouble and are always eager to toss out the race card.

None of them have anything to say I want to hear.

I usually find what he says to be pretty right on. Especially about the federal reserve and 911. Not sure I agree with him supporting Quadaffidafferdittle though. He's demonized in the media just as much as David Duke because he criticizes israel.

edit on 28-2-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think he's praising scientology because he likes how they force members to "donate" money throught the audits/counselling. He's looking for money from his followers.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

that's about how I looked at it. I was under the impression that nation of Islam was just a religious/political movement that happens to fringe on extremism. But this is just a bit crazy. Has Farrakhan gone off the deep end?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
He doesn't need revolution in the middle east to want revolution here. He doesn't need violence in the middle east to want violence here. And he doesn't need any extremist version of Islam to pander his extreme version to his followers.

I think he's just jealous...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I go by the guys place all the time it's just outside of New Buffalo MI. He hires whites to do most of his work around the farm because he can't trust his own race to not rip him off. He is stockpiling weapons and everybody know it even though his gun ranges are indoors you can still hear it from the road.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
OK..... you win...... I am completely bedazzled by this development. (I call it a 'development' because I never imagined that any of the Abrahamaic faiths could, by any stretch of the imagination, embrace the notion allegedly embodied in those religions who decree that 'godhood' is a function of ruler-ship over individual planets.)

Is this a mainstream Islamic opinion? Do the fundamentalists agree with this? Are they too waiting for God's UFO to bring peace to the faithful and a burdensome yoke of despair to all others?

You may not believe in Biblical Prophecy
but this was foretold in Revelations.

Combining of the religions to make a
one world religion.

Whether you believe this or not, Soros already
has funds in play to do just that. Several prong approach
to destroy religion. His latest venture seeks
to combine Christianity and Islam.

George Soros’ New Evangelical Partnership for the Common Good

www.newevangelicalpartnership.org...
edit on 2/28/2011 by boondock-saint because: added url

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I never imagined that any of the Abrahamaic faiths could, by any stretch of the imagination, embrace the notion allegedly embodied in those religions who decree that 'godhood' is a function of ruler-ship over individual planets.

Revelations 16:14

For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole word, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Yea Scientology, Catholicism, Qabalah, Mahikari are all teaching many varities of the same thing with a few core principles that they will all be willing to unite under. I am not surprised if some of the Islamic faith and some Protestant denominations will also fall prey because their ministers are also deceiving devils. It says the whole world will be deceived except a few so it's not surprising. Satan will turn himself into an angel of light and display many false miracles causing the whole world to believe. It's going to happen.

edit on 28-2-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

If Farrakhan is joining forces with L. Ron, then I guess Nation of Islam has officially jumped the shark.
I can just imagine a large group of his followers blankly looking at each other asking if he is on the junk. Louis, come back down here with us, Nothing good can come from aligning yourself with Scientology.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Now that he isn`t providing muscle to protect Michael Jackson he has to bring in a few Dollars from somewhere. So come on you guys, GIVE,GIVE,GIVE! Its the least you can do. 8-)))))

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I agree that the prophetic scriptures indicate a 'great deception' in the works.....

I am still taken aback by the failure to mention what I believe would have been well-placed with them....

[unwritten/imagined/scriptural gist]

"... and lo, mankind's IQ will plummet, reason will be shunned for glamor and glory, and those forswearing truth will be deaf to their own promises...."

Book of MaxMars - the unworthy one.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

"... and lo, mankind's IQ will plummet, reason will be shunned for glamor and glory, and those forswearing truth will be deaf to their own promises...."

Book of MaxMars - the unworthy one.

ummmm
nice quote

anywhere I can purchase the book ???

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

edit on 3/1/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Why this guy hasn't been arrested for instigating a war within the US is beyond me.
Wait a minute, didn't the Black Panthers, Momar Gadoffly, and Farrakhan meet in New York last year?
A.G. Holder didn't do anything about that did he?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

He is a ticking time bomb about to go off. He was a regular guest at the church Obama attended for twenty years. What do you suppose he meant by Obama "better remember his teachings"? I think it was a threat.

I've been following Reverend Wright and his nonsense since a year before I heard of Obama. I wish I would have made a screen capture of the letter that used to be on that churches home page. It was so bad, had they not pulled it down, Obama would have likely lost the election over it. I think Obama is not a Religious Person at all and only attended churches for appearances and to get votes. I doubt he is involved in this crap in any way. At least I hope our President is not a regular guest on the Mother Ship with Farrakhan

new topics

top topics

join