It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paragliding collision with a UFO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The sail began collapsing before the object came close to it. The centre of the collapse was not in line with any of the cords near where the object appeared.

I'm calling it a coincedence where a parasail collapsed due to turbulence and a bug flew in front of the camera, nearly at the same time.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

what are you talking about!!!, at 35 second you can see it race across the top of the screen as well as 1:14, AND at 2:00 it sits in the top left hand corner during the orb event..............OPEN YOU EYES PEOPLE! YOU ONLY SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Aliensun

You're right. A tiny UFO did it.
Here an invisible UFO did it.

edit on 2/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Yes I agree in the 1st video, the canopy caves like a heavy sack of potatoes as do most of the same type of canopies under wind gusts. I don't denounce the points you are making.
It seems like it could go both ways here, for the fact that we haven't totally debunked the original anomaly as not being there - a bird - CGI insertion - dust/dandelion/etc.... I can only say that it seems like both can be thereality here.... an object pulled the air around it and dragged the canopy with it in the exact spot it moved through.... and.... it could be a wind gust exactly at the same time as this anomaly flying past the canopy.

How can we say either way with only this visual information "for sure"? This is why I posted it here, I want the best of the best to dissect this and determine if it was a re-creation or the real thing.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING EVIDENCE AGAINST POSSIBLE UFOs being the cause of their collapse! *S*

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hybridkate

Yes:

YOU ONLY SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO!

Indeed you do...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join