It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are YOU being psy-oped?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I say yes.

Yes, YOU. Every time anyone of us reply to a thread a bit of our own true personality is expressed. Can it be masked?

Some threads in this forum read like a personality assessment interrogative. And the replies flow. Each time a thread of that nature is originated or answered it can be analyzed in context with other threads and replies by the same author and a personality emerges and can be assessed. It is clear that any agency can just post and mine out our individual personality profiles.

It is a theory.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

Well if you have a good personality and your not some kind of nutter, I guess you have nothing to
worry about.

Smile,,,your on "Candid Computer"

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

What kind of word is psy-oped, did you make that up ?

And what is your goal with this thread ?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The truth this 'man' speaks, we've all been duped! Into participating in the largest voluntary involuntary personality test everr, wonder who has the results?.. Hmmmmmm, very very intriguing to say the least eh?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Of course....it is used for data mining. Especially if the poster is expressing anti-government sentiment (or sedition) and those posts can be cross referenced with pro gun comments, etc. It is a brave new world.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Of course we are being psy-oped. Why wouldn't we be?

I don't really have a problem with this. The problem I have is the State (and the very rich private corporations) have ways to find out the person behind the post. Then use the information against the poster.

Now if you go around making direct threats, then I can understand further investigations. But this is being done to people falling under the vague category of anti-government.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

wow i thought about that....oops....

too bad that they would waist all that money

i guess the truth about me wont cause any wild problems

dad, disabled, genius lol
edit on 2/28/11 by darrman because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/28/11 by darrman because: bad spellers of the world,,,UNTIE !!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by yoesse

Well if you have a good personality and your not some kind of nutter, I guess you have nothing to
worry about.

Although I agree with you, who has a "good personality" and "is not a nutter" is relative to the person who is in front of you. I.E:

Some people believe that greed, ruthlessness, and making $$$ is what is important and that those who do so have great personalities because they make their companies so much money. Others believe in taking care of each other and so on...

Some people believe that the official version of 9/11 as fact, and that anyone else hates freedom and is not a patriot, some even going as far as branding them as "conspiracy nuts"... Some on the other side believe those people to be blind/not awake...

So, theoretically, everyone has something to worry about because the people who would be "psy-opting"
may not share the same opinion as to what is a "good personality" and who is a "nutter"...

That's what makes our world so amusing and not so boring in the end...

Magnum

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

But this is being done to people falling under the vague category of anti-government.

Precisely what I've experienced in recent days. Came about after I started looking into chemtrail theories and the reasons as to why the theory gets rubbished in such a coordinated way by mainstream media and ATS pseudoskeptics etc.

I was going to write a thread about it, but I'm between a rock and a hard place at the moment, and not sure what the most sensible move would be. Share the story and worry about the consequences? Or keep quiet, stop investigating/ talking about chemtrails, and shuffle through life knowing the fascist Thought Police did a number on me...?
edit on 28-2-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: added quoted material to clarify

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
NB - we are not being 'data mined' by the PTB. Not in the conventional sense, as in, for marketing purposes.

Instead, they will be compiling lists of persons with interests in and/ or 'qualifications relevant to the investigation of' various conspiracy theories. Just in the way they have specific shills/trolls for specific forums on ATS (you'll know them by the fruit of their actions), they have a means of keeping an eye on the most vocal/ capable of participants who try to bring the truth to the masses (or even just change the tide of opinion on ATS).

When they try to implement the final stages of preparation for their NWO, they'll have the details of many ATS members on a list entitled: 'Persons to be held indefinitely in FEMA camps'. Or worse, the 'Terminate immediately' list.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
having passed through The Hall of Mirrors and returned:
they can analyze away,
and go mad,
like the last person that tried to "analyze" me

or maybe i'm pulling a Psy-Op of my own with this post
edit on 28-2-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I was going to write a thread about it, but I'm between a rock and a hard place at the moment, and not sure what the most sensible move would be. Share the story and worry about the consequences? Or keep quiet, stop investigating/ talking about chemtrails, and shuffle through life knowing the fascist Thought Police did a number on me...?

perhaps they already have if it's gonna keep you from posting

if you've already piqued their interest and your investigations are on your computer...

post it and u2u me so i can save the page 'cause i'm seeing a lot of stuff being 404'd lately
and in case you are about to receive a visit

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Good replies. I was too much in a rush to say more, but it was done in your replies. Thanks.
The only question that was not addressed was "What kind of word is psy-oped, did you make that up? And what is your goal with this thread?

Psy-oped is a created word (aren't they all?) Psyops is a is a division in the Army used for propaganda and psychological warfare. I added an -ed to make it a "activity" that has occurred already. I am posting this because it is an obvious (to me) potential/actual avenue of abuse and I just wanted to make it known. Oppression is only possible when nothing is done about it. Sometimes I'm up to the challenge. Today I felt cheeky. FlyInTheOintment, stay so.
edit on 28-2-2011 by yoesse because: incomplete thought in first line

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Yes, constant conditioning in my sleep with microwave sound. I think they believe I am a "threat" and they seem to be trying to remotley "fix" me - I could have an extra Y chromozome or something .Then again, we might all be drawn to this website as a massive psyop into extra X and Y chromosomes, as well as people who are rh negative.

Stop... Hammer time.
edit on 28-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

I have a message for them, LEAVE ME ALONE, STOP BEAMING ME!!! OR I WILL SPILL THE REST OF THE BEANS - THE CHOICE IS YOURS!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

They use an advanced means of "brain synchronisation", and also they issue taunts through a kind of synthesizer. I was suffering from bad sleep, and during my dreams I was able to "listen" to the sounds. I remember being set up at work, basically they hire actors and use a series of key words etc etc to ellicit a response. Also, a female operative was also implanted at my workplace and also tried to tempt me. If you don't believe me then you are free to, however, being a targeted individual is no joke. I was initially interrogated in a Taxi that had an undercover operative, they use subliminal commands in the radio system, I was able to call their bluff and they had been targeting me ever since. After they realised I was not a terrorist, I was put on the general watch list for potential psychopaths/schitzophrenics. I believe that my parents were also approached by them, and I have been noticing effects after eating food, realising that my parents were implanting medication in my food. Its a part of a big conspiracy, they have "genetically targeted" those that they believe are susceptible to crime, they have an advanced system of frequencies that they use in cell phone towers, as well as frequencies of flourecent lighting. They also have a very advanced subliminal programming that occurs through the television. We are being managed like sheep, plain and simple, and I live in an area that is practically a sketch pad for the "NWO" or whatever it is...

Look up "extra Y chromozome" - its called the "killer" gene, when really, its a connection to our natural survival instinct, look up "extra X chromozome" - people think it causes retardation, but really its a link to our natural Neanderthal genetics. In line with this is "Aspergers" syndrome, also caused by primitive genes. This soceity is EXTERMINATING US through a slow process of eugenics and genetic targeting via specific frequencies. They all want us to be on the "same level", anyone who resists becomes strange, I almost guarantee you, that very few "normal people" really visit this site.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Most people know what the chemtrailing is, they don't know what it is, but they keep silent about it, and wait for us to try and explain it to them. When you wake up fully, you will realise that people:

A) Know about the chemtrails
B) Keep silent about it
C) Believe that the government is looking out for them

We, collectivley, people who are "logical" and "literal" simply cannot perceive the true meanings of peoples words, as they say, communication is 80% body language, but do you or I notice that? No. There is a whole layer of communication that we in general are not privy to, its everywhere, in the news, advertisments, we go crazy because we can't "see" it.

When you ask people and point to the chemicals, they will lie and deny it, however, the look in thier eye will be a silent "yes, I know and im scared" - however, we are BLIND can do not realise that most people are afraid to even say a word about it, its all kind of like WW2 and "loose lips sink ships".... I'll figure out a way of explaining it, we are on a totally different perceptual level to most people.

What we see as "subliminal" they see as a series of code words, they are being controlled by a series of code words on television, its the real "psy op" - see, we are blind and cannot see either side, however, "they" are being played by the system, as there are two sets of propaganda that are being played through our radios and televisions. Its almost impossible to explain, its all got to to with lying and telling the truth in a disguised fashion, its something we are generally blind to because of our "primitive" wirings.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
As a psychology Ph.D. student I can confirm that researchers will sometimes use public internet postings in studies.

One student I used to know conducted a fairly large-scale study looking at how gay men think about social ostracism - her main source of data was blogs. Another researcher I know studied how white-supremacist groups advocate violence online - the different ways it's phrased, direct versus indirect, etc. It's much easier and presents fewer ethical challenges than any kind of experimental study of the same subject. Whether the data are reliable, or applicable to any kind of population beyond the few people being studied, is another matter entirely. But with more widespread internet usage that's becoming less of an issue at this point.
edit on 1-3-2011 by enleve because: typo

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Comical, really. I couldn't give less of a crap if whatever i posted on the internet was perused by so called "psychological experts". They may judge me however they see fit with whatever rules they wish to apply. The fact is, psychology isn't a science. Science is when A plus B equals C. The human mind does not work that way. One set of stimuli applied to many different individuals will obtain multiple results. Sure, statistically speaking, you may get a 90% hit record of results but unless it's 100%, it's not SCIENCE. Plus the fact that whatever is considered deviant or "crazy" today may be the norm years and years from now. Most certainly TPTB are using the internet as an incredible source of information about everything. But the information provided just isnt useable by them except in the most general of ways. Meaning they can use your personal location, age, legal status, and things like that. But as per judging what you are going to do next, they come up far short.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
one question:

If every one of us were being
Psy-Op'd on ATS,

then why was Jared Loughner
allowed to continue up until the
Tucson incident ???

<<   2 >>

join