It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones on "The View" (Video Linked)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Too bad it's not just him anymore. Tons of other people are speaking out. Believe what you want but be prepared.

What should I prepare for, specifically, and how should I go about preparing for it?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Can you check something that I was looking at that confused the hell out of me at the end of the video? It alex jones' web site info wars, which I'm sure you know about. It's the video right on the front page of the new 9/11 helicopter footage. It's about 17-18 minutes in length but something wasn't sitting well with me while watching it. The damn thing is in fast forward but leads you to believe that its not by an audio track that is perfectly slow and steady. I picked up on it towards the end when the water caught my eye. It's obviously in fastforward because, well, you can see the damn water moving so fast, that it cant be denied, yet its the main video being pushed right at this second on info wars.

further more I went to try and contact someone from that site by registering and using a few different emails that I have, all came back with the same error message. It said that my system had blocked messaging. I check it over and over again, even sending emails to friend and asking them to reply to make sure it wasnt on my side that the problem was. It seems as if his sight has been, either temporarily blocked from gaining and more of a following, or that sight has been completely taken over, and they are posting fake videos as a diversion, blocking registrations, and making it seem like the information is coming from someone on our side! (we think).

I then went on you tube, to try to contact his page there but again was unable to post a comment, send a message, or find any way to contact anyone from his team without using info wars, that has been blocked anyway.

Please check over me and get back to me if I'm just being paranoid. possible info wars spreading false "leak devoted information"

Sorry for putting it here but you are the only one that has responded to any my posts in the threads I have visited and responded to. I dont care if I dont get a response because, I need to be heard. I care because they need to hear me.

There is so many big shi* going on that soooooo many smaller things are slipping right through and is misleading everyone in the wrong direction.

To me that video is undeniable proof that someone or some group is trying to hide things from us, but this they were carless and missed something obvious while mixing that regualr speed audio track with a video that is in fast forward. At least towards the end when the helicopter landed on a nearby roof.

Keep going!

**UPDATE**

OMG. OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG....... I just went back to check on it again! The whole aduio track that was there, ( I swear to God), has been totally taken out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and sorry for the sloppy first message. I was writting it as fast as I could. I hope you or someone else got it in time. I dont know maybe the fact that I saw what I saw can lead someone to find what has been hidden because that video has been messed with, using a not so good intention behind, caught their mistake, and fixed it so fast that it was gone before I clicked the video again. 10 minutes max had only passed from the first time I saw it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The part about you are the only one who responded so far, wasnt intended for the op here or anyone in here. I just had to copy what I wrote the first time and paste it so others could check it out also.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
There is audio again but they made the same mistake. Must have been hiding something else on the vid and still didnt notice this. Go to info wars and click the helicopter 9/11 video right on the first page top. Go to when the helicopter is on the roof. First they shoot from one spot on the roof and then they walk over with the camera towrds the left and then the water gets into the picture. Listen carefully to the voices. They are regular speed but the reflections on the water are in overdrive. (obviously in fast forward).... Any thoughts at all.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
There is audio again but they made the same mistake. Must have been hiding something else on the vid and still didnt notice this. Go to info wars and click the helicopter 9/11 video right on the first page top. Go to when the helicopter is on the roof. First they shoot from one spot on the roof and then they walk over with the camera towrds the left and then the water gets into the picture. Listen carefully to the voices. They are regular speed but the reflections on the water are in overdrive. (obviously in fast forward).... Any thoughts at all.

Here's my thought- if Infowars had anything to do with it then it's almost certainly bovine feces, as Alex Jone's goal is to promote abject paranoia rather than any honest dissemination of the facts. There's only so many times the guy can predict the sky is about to fall in with all his impending gloom and doom stories before it starts sounding hollow.

That reminds me; when is this imminent war Jones predicted we'd instigate with Iran going to start? I'm still waiting.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Lol. I dont know the guy, so I cant defend him, yet I relate with some of the things I have heard him saying on the few videos I've seen. I'm more of the get ready, talk later kind of guy. It really wasnt about him, it was about the people that are trusting in him or believing in the credibility of the video ya know. If you dont then that vid being proven a fake would shut him up real fast. Sounds up your alley anyway, maybe yes?.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Wow, that .gif has totally changed my mind about AJ. I don't want to have anything to do with someone who commits such craziness. If you hadn't added that, I would've been lost in his deception forever. Thanks.

Peace

edit on 2-3-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

Wow, ignoring everything I wrote and just addressing that gif really changes my mind. The fact that no one can actually defend Alex or his lies and resort to attacking anything and everything else is very convincing.

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Sinnthia

The View wanted to discuss Charlie Sheen with Alex Jones.....so don't ask AJ, ask CS!

Are you the program director? It seems pretty obvious to me that they wanted to talk to Alex about Alex' interview so what they did was, they booked Alex and tried to ask him about his interview. I am not sure why that is confusing so many. Why you all think the view should be talking about 9/11 is beyond me.

Here in Australia we have a similar show called The Circle. Our lovely gorgous ladies on The Circle don't play those kind of bitchy tricks. Our ladies would not hesitate to ask either one of the men on to their show if they were over our parts of the world.....and would be treated with more decency and intigrity.

That is just super! I am glad you are so much better than us down there because I take personal responsibility for what happens on the view, as an American.

I've watch that show The View a couple of times when it was first viewed here in Australia....they're loud, common, and really quite rude. The show is just pure trash!

Unlike Alex who is quiet, exceptional, and really quite polite?
At least none of you wasted any time actually trying to convince me he has ever been right about anything. Just bark and growl. I just might start listening to him again based on that.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

i really like the obviously closed minded people who made comments on the link provided, and i'm not meaning the reply posts here on this thread, i mean on the actual link and the comments at the bottom... and i really like the biased way the report was written...NOT...
holy jebus, really?!?!? are these people so sheeple? i mean, (please note major sarcasm, as it applies) ONLY the MSM knows the truth and they share it with us... please obey, please eat what we tell you, please use this and not that, that being harmful to you and all around you, but not this... puhlease eddie!!! sorry, roger rabbit flared up for a moment there...

but really??! and of course i tried to comment on that link and "comments are closed at this time"... well of course they are, they already have all the followers in line with their propaganda, surely they don't want the truth to follow the lies, how would that look?

who cares if charlie sheen is crazy? does it effect your personal life that much? my cousin had a 5150 called on her and i will not deny she needed it, but she is much better now, but not thanks to forced lock up...

anyways, this infuriates me to no end...

guess i should pack my stuff for the camp... you know HR645... and probably a lot of the rest of ATS should to, maybe they'll put us all together... that would never happen...

anyways, sorry for the ranting, and sorry to get off topic, i just hate closed minds and those who judge, but hate being judged...
~don't listen to a word you hear, listen to the words you say~
edit on 22-3-2011 by schitzoandro because: add

edit on 22-3-2011 by schitzoandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by schitzoandro

You speak the truth. Try not to get too upset by idiots though. If we let them do that, they win. Have to try to maintain our own sanity in a world full of crazy fools.

Ultimately, we can only truly control our own selves.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Since this topic is dormant, was wondering if AJ actually engages in here ?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by Dr Love
Wow, that .gif has totally changed my mind about AJ. I don't want to have anything to do with someone who commits such craziness. If you hadn't added that, I would've been lost in his deception forever. Thanks.

Peace

edit on 2-3-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

Wow, ignoring everything I wrote and just addressing that gif really changes my mind. The fact that no one can actually defend Alex or his lies and resort to attacking anything and everything else is very convincing.

No, I really meant it........really! Thanks.
I would never think anyone would do something like that for purely immature reasons.

Peace

edit on 19-4-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Stock up on storable food, guns, water, etc. because if the dollar collapses, all hell will break loose.

Just look at what's going on in the world today...

But I can't make you do anything, it's your choice whether you want to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Better to have a gun and not need it than need it and not have it.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join