It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones on "The View" (Video Linked)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Great appearance. Despite being surrounded by very intimidating woman and on a national show with tons of viewers Alex Jones didn't even seem to care. They tried to keep him on point and strictly talking about Charlie but once again he didn't care he tossed out searchable tidbits of real issues to an audience of complete retards and it was awesome.

The first time I heard of AJ was in 2006 when I saw him on Showbiz tonight talking about who else Charlie Sheen. I don't care about Charlie Sheen but the association AJ had with Charlie brought Alex Jones to my attention and eventually lead me down a rabbit hole that to be honest I am still traveling through. All of it eventually lead me to sites like this and so on.

It happened to me from a small show like Showbiz tonight on cnn that hardly anyone watched so I am certain there will be an even bigger awakening from a show like the View that millions watch.

You have to use pop culture to your own ends and Alex has done this and good for him and us, even this site will eventually benefit from this. AJ is loud obnoxious and bullheaded but we need people like this to get the word out because being lukewarm and softspoken about serious issues is ignored

WAR ALEX JONES!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
If truthers say big brown bears are dangerous then Good ole dave will go out and try to hug them

Don't be childish. If truthers said big brown bears are dangerous then I would research on my own whether or not big brown bears were in fact dangerous becuase I've learned it is foolish to take anything coming from the truthers at face value. From the disingenuous way Alex Jones and the rest of those con artists operate, "dangerous big brown bears" probably refer to teddy bears secretly being installed with evil gov't RFIDs.

It's a shame that you haven't learned yet that the same should be thought of our trustworthy government.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

If truthers say big brown bears are dangerous then Good ole dave will go out and try to hug them.

It seems to me that if AJ says that brown bears are dangerous, his fans will research that one thing and then declare that Alex is 100% on anything and everything else he says. Even if infowars still hosts the fake body scan pictures, the debunked FEMA camp list, and if you dig enough all the warnings about our eventual government enslavement under George W. during his first term.

'Hey, he was right about the bears so why doubt him on anything else he says?'

That is what this thread kind of looks like anyway. All the people cheering him on confuse me. What is it you all think he accomplished other than looking like a nut and making the rest of you look nutty for following him? No one seemed too impressed on set. In fact, the only people that seem impressed are those of you that were already with Alex on this.

I do not get it.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BruceWayne
And if you're reading this Charlie, I hope you make a juicy film soon.
Peace.

Do not fear. He claims he has offers coming in from all over the place. He has expressed a great deal of excitement over the fact that he has been asked to do "Major League 3." I have heard him say this exactly 4 different times now. He just keeps forgetting to explain how he is going to go back in time before 1998 when "Major League 3" came out.

Maybe next he can get a role in "Hot Shots: Part Deaux"

So he tried to kill one wife and shot a fiance. He can time travel.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Alex doenst speak for me, believe me. INFOWARS has some good information. You take the good with the bad. I also check Haaretz, jpost, presstv, rt, aljazeera

edit on 1-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

This is true, the Air Force tried to develop a "gay bomb".

The idea was to spray enemies with female hormones, so they would get attracted to each other.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Alex doenst speak for me, believe me.

I am not sure why people take the effort to refute things no one ever said.
Did I say Alex spoke for you? I do not recall saying any such thing.

INFOWARS has some good information.

and TONS of CRAP and flat out lies.

You take the good with the bad.

Not me. You take Alex' crap with the few things he correctly reports. The true stories are the ones he does not actually break himself so I have no need to sift through his crap to find a gem.

I also check Haaretz, jpost, presstv, rt, aljazeera

Um...ok. Thanks for sharing?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Alex doenst speak for me, believe me.

I am not sure why people take the effort to refute things no one ever said.
Did I say Alex spoke for you? I do not recall saying any such thing.

INFOWARS has some good information.

and TONS of CRAP and flat out lies.

You take the good with the bad.

Not me. You take Alex' crap with the few things he correctly reports. The true stories are the ones he does not actually break himself so I have no need to sift through his crap to find a gem.

I also check Haaretz, jpost, presstv, rt, aljazeera

Um...ok. Thanks for sharing?

I love to see people go mad and try disprove information without any backup. A statement saying "Tons of crap and flat out eyes" isn't good enough. Alex Jones has confirmed legible documents. Good luck..Continue your trolling.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Alex did a fantastic job on the view. He supported Charlie Sheen, his friend. People usually have friends and we sometimes need to support them when they're in need and/or being wronged (by bad press in Charlie's case). Alex mainly responded to Chuck Lorre's (the producer) attacks on Charlie via note-card comments that appear at the ending of several shows, including "Two and a Half Men" and "The Big Bang Theory."

A fan of TBBT (The Big Bang Theory), his note cards are sometimes enjoyable, yet you can tell that he is a somewhat mean spirited narcissist at times. It's like here on ATS, by reading the post history of people, you can get an idea of what kind of person they are. Same with Chuck Lorre and his note cards at the end of certain episodes. In fact, the last episode of TBBT had a cue card with one big word on it: CENSORED. I suppose that was Lorre's way to express that the network (or someone) indicated that he shouldn't post the content of that cue card. In the light of this revelation by Alex Jones, apparently it might have had something to do with Charlie Sheen.

Alex repeatedly stated that Charlie had been clean for a long time, and then over the last 7 months, went through a lot of stress, and now he's being demonized by the media. The subtext to motive for character assassination of Charlie Sheen is that he was an outspoken celebrity on the side of people trying to learn the truth behind 9-11. So, at this first opportunity, he's the media (the powers who CONTROL the media) are taking this opportunity to lambast Charlie and destroy his credibility. Chuck Lorre apparently has been taunting Sheen with his cue card statements at the end of his shows, but may not be a knowing part of any grand design to bring Sheen down (he just might be a brilliantly creative meanie).

Sheen brought a lot of attention to the truth behind 9-11. And now, at a time of tension in his life, TPTB (The Powers That Be) are going to use every tactic to create a dishonorable image of Sheen for the public to consume, ---by showing only the worst of everything Sheen has said and done, not balancing it with everything else. Like average people, stars have their failings, and most of them generally have their good qualities too. By showing only the negative of Sheen, they are slanting the truth, much like Fox News did when they used last year's footage of a booing crowd to attack Ron Paul when this year's crowd certainly did not boo. It was revealed on ATS and other sites, just as the media's unfair treatment of Sheen is being revealed.

Just some thoughts IMHO.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer

A fan of TBBT (The Big Bang Theory), his note cards are sometimes enjoyable, yet you can tell that he is a somewhat mean spirited narcissist at times. It's like here on ATS, by reading the post history of people, you can get an idea of what kind of person they are. Same with Chuck Lorre and his note cards at the end of certain episodes. In fact, the last episode of TBBT had a cue card with one big word on it: CENSORED. I suppose that was Lorre's way to express that the network (or someone) indicated that he shouldn't post the content of that cue card. In the light of this revelation by Alex Jones, apparently it might have had something to do with Charlie Sheen.

He has had a few note cards displaying 'CENSORED' over the years.
If you go to his website, there is a list of all of his note cards.
CHUCK LORRES WEBSITE
The ones with (c) next to them are the ones that were censored.
Click on them, and then on the note card itself will be a link to read what it was written to say.

Not sure if you knew this or not, but in case not...thought I would give you some entertainment.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Alex Jones did what I expected him to do on the View. He used Charlie Sheen's "friendship" and current situation to further his own personal agenda. I have said this before, Alex jones is a media vampire who is sucking the life out of Charlie and he was exposed for what he is by those dimwatted lightbulbs on the view..........Notice how he kept trying to change the subject from Charlie to everyhing else he has been outspoken about by saying "charlie is mad about the War in Iraq or some other blah..blah..blah.." Typical...and pathetic......

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
I love to see people go mad and try disprove information without any backup. A statement saying "Tons of crap and flat out eyes" isn't good enough. Alex Jones has confirmed legible documents. Good luck..Continue your trolling.

What is that now?

Prison Planet fake TSA scanner pics

Well he has had over a year to issue a correction, retraction, or at least take his fake story down. Did he?

NOPE

I suppose this thread, with video and everything, explaining how his list of FEMA camps includes empty lots as well as tourist attractions is all wrong. I am sure you will go in there and prove his list of FEMA camps is not a lie though. You can prove people will be ushered into empty lots to be held indefinitely, right?

Of course I am sure that this video
from 1998 warning of the impending Martial Law does not exist or came true and I missed it.

What's this now?

Holy crap this Y2K thing is gettting crazy. Russians are attacking. Nuclear plants being shut down. Gas stations and stores going empty. Chaos in the power grid. I am not sure we will survive this Y2K thing.

Cash machines going empty? Explosives being found all over Europe. The NWO is coming out in full force? 2000 sounds like it is going to be scary as all heck.

I guess I have just imagined all these lies

that have been posted all over ATS but never debunked.

I know how you guys generally work. Alex tells you to look things up for yourselves and because of that, you trust him even more and do not look these things up because in your mind 'why would he say that if he knew he was lying?' Probably because he knows that he can at least keep you going for about 3-4 years until you have bought all the water filters and storable foods you can afford.

I am also sure you have already completely debunked all this stuff The Alex Jones Deception and somehow I missed it. I was busy stocking up for Y2K. Russians are coming.

Anyway...you were saying something?

edit on 1-3-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This is momentum.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

P.S. I kind of feel like I have to address this specifically.

Alex Jones has confirmed legible documents.

This kind of proves my point. This is such an empty statement. Any piece of paper with recognizable writing on it is a legible document. Greeting cards, newspapers, post it notes with notes on them, a high school paper, tv guide. These are examples of "legible documents."

I really do not even understand how an AJ fan's mind works and this sort of thing does not help.

Confirmed by whom? Proving what? With 24 hours of radio time to fill a week, he needs a WHOLE LOT of documents to back up allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the thousands of things he says. I really do feel bad because you can tell when you listen to him that he is making stuff up as he goes along. His stories always evolve as they go along, new details get introduced on the backend to pad out the beginning. He has every stereotypical bad liar tell. Oh, and that whole being proven a liar thing is a big give away.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
Alex Jones did what I expected him to do on the View. He used Charlie Sheen's "friendship" and current situation to further his own personal agenda. I have said this before, Alex jones is a media vampire who is sucking the life out of Charlie and he was exposed for what he is by those dimwatted lightbulbs on the view..........Notice how he kept trying to change the subject from Charlie to everyhing else he has been outspoken about by saying "charlie is mad about the War in Iraq or some other blah..blah..blah.." Typical...and pathetic......

Actually Charlie was the one who wanted to come on Alex's show.

And Alex Jones spent at least 80% of the time talking about Charlie on the view, but he was smart enough to throw in some search terms while he was it.

How is it pathetic to educate sheeple on real issues?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

that was hilarious to watch the ladies try to control him as he moved in to get his message across.
gotta admit he know no bounds

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
charley sheen is obviously a scumbag, but alex...alex jones... the way u stood up for charley on that show is the way a man should stand up for a friend.

alex jones earned alot of respect-points in my eyes after he practically made the hostesses cry.

right on alex!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Hey, THANKS. I had no idea he had them posted on his website. That's great ot know, and now I'm sure to take a few ganders. It's a shame his relationship with Sheen is so terrible, especially in the light of the show's success.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN

Did you actually watch the entire footage, or just snippets of it?
The interview I saw had him defend Charlie Sheen for at least the entirety of the first 4 and a half minutes?????
..... The public is trying to say his behaviour was from drugs. A.J was explaining that Charlies behaviour is a result of him being p*****d off....

Now say again about how its a bad thing that he would take control of the conversation?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join