It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones on "The View" (Video Linked)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Alex Jones has apparently appeared on the View this morning??? It should air on the West Coast in 24 minutes. If anyone finds a YouTube video please paste a link to it. This is something that I want to see. He did apparently mentioned Building 7.

[edit]

The video cannot be embedded but can be found here.
Video
edit on 2/28/2011 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It did apparently happen, couldn't believe it.

The View's Oscar® Wrap-Up
The co-hosts chime in on this year's best and worst Oscar® moments. Later, Elisabeth shows us her workout routine and Alex Jones, the radio DJ who recently spoke to Charlie Sheen, is here. TV...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Does anyone really like that show? I can't handle those women. They are pretty catty.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I just found this:

And it was perhaps the most fun and worrisome episode that the show has had this year. Barbara Walters and Whoopi Goldberg were unable to control him and his outbursts and Walters had to end the segment shaking her head and telling him that he was indeed a good friend to Charlie Sheen.

Basically Alex Jones wouldn’t stop talking and kept going on about how Charlie Sheen was unfairly being compared to the devil and we should be looking at Bush and Gaddafi and other political leaders instead of focusing on Sheen. He also kept shouting out “Look at Infowars.com”.

I love that they couldn't talk over him. Alex apparently managed to outshout the women that make it a sport to overtalk and outshout their guests.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
Alex Jones has apparently appeared on the View this morning??? It should air on the West Coast in 24 minutes. If anyone finds a YouTube video please paste a link to it. This is something that I want to see. He did apparently mentioned Building 7.

I hope one of Alex Jones' minions recorded this and posts a link to it somewhere. Watching Jones ranting about how the New World Order wants to murder us all and seeing the cohosts looking at him aghast like he was a lunatic would be the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
Does anyone really like that show? I can't handle those women. They are pretty catty.

Yes apparently.

In the previous season the View was the daytime's third highest rated show with 4.42 million total viewers for the 18-34 group (women).

Alex did apparently mention Building 7 and Infowars.com over and over - so I think he's using the Charlie Sheen interviews as a way to broaden general awareness of other alternative issues.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It was hilarious.

I've always heard the show compared to a gaggle of hens squawking, and as soon as alex starts talking about stuff they don't want him to, the set literally turns into what sounded like a busy, loud henhouse, except alex is able to talk loud and clear over the squawking and get a pretty good message across... I heard it on the radio feed without the video, but it's definitely one I'll be spreading once someone uploads it...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

And it was perhaps the most fun and worrisome episode that the show has had this year. Barbara Walters and Whoopi Goldberg were unable to control him and his outbursts and Walters had to end the segment shaking her head and telling him that he was indeed a good friend to Charlie Sheen.

Basically Alex Jones wouldn’t stop talking and kept going on about how Charlie Sheen was unfairly being compared to the devil and we should be looking at Bush and Gaddafi and other political leaders instead of focusing on Sheen. He also kept shouting out “Look at Infowars.com”.

Now I REALLY hope someone recorded this somewhere. That lunatic is a felony waiting to happen.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Alex did apparently mention Building 7 and Infowars.com over and over...

He didn't mention infowars until towards the end, but he brings up wtc7 and george bush killing innocent people, and other stuff, literally the first time he opens his mouth after saying 'thanks for having me on.'

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
He didn't mention infowars until towards the end, but he brings up wtc7 and george bush killing innocent people, and other stuff, literally the first time he opens his mouth after saying 'thanks for having me on.'

I keep searching for the video to be uploaded but I've not seen anything yet. I do expect it to be hilarious though. I hate that show with a passion and anytime they lose control I think it is hilarious.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Coming up here on the west Coast shortly...Thanks for the heads up. I'm not a big Alex fan..but..he HAS come out with new stuff first a couple of times. If you listen to HIM..He's the ONLY one with cutting edge stuff.

Funny, When I heard his name all over the media after the Charlie interview,my first reaction was..."boy..I wondor how Alex will exploit this.."

Now I know. The View... LMFAO.. This I gotta see.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
LOL ( I like AJ! he's alright/speaks the truth IMHO )

Watching AJ now on THE VIEW.

here's a link:

mediamatters.org...

(I don't necessarily agree with his seemingly blind support of C.Sheen (but that's up to him I guess/ he seems to not be supporting his drug use & if they have been friends maybe it's a good thing to be supportive at least Alex Jones is bold & honest..), HOWEVER, if this is a way he can get on The View & speak about his show & some truth.. so be it)

edit on 28-2-2011 by 0731JLVR because: EDIT

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
MediaMatters apparently has the clip with Alex posted on their page.
Media Matters

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
AJ has lost his jounalistic neutrality with Charlie (being friends) and is a little protective of him. I think that he enabled Sheen's rant the other day. View appearance was half infowars commercial.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
It was hilarious.

I've always heard the show compared to a gaggle of hens squawking, and as soon as alex starts talking about stuff they don't want him to, the set literally turns into what sounded like a busy, loud henhouse, except alex is able to talk loud and clear over the squawking and get a pretty good message across... I heard it on the radio feed without the video, but it's definitely one I'll be spreading once someone uploads it...

LOLOL Alright Im gona need to see this.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I just watched it - Kudos to Alex though he stood up for his friend quite well. One of the View women says "we are trying to figure out what is happening to Charlie" - yeah right. You want to jump on a pop-culture story at the expense of Charlie. Its setup with the interview from Alex Jones show but they had no idea about the notes Lorre puts at the end of his shows?

Anyway, glad Alex stood up for him and I'm glad Alex got his message out too.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0731JLVR
mediamatters.org...

Epic!

As soon as Alex got off of Charlie Sheen and started with the "TSA sticking their hands down peoples' pants, etc....", you just know Walters was having someone in production scream in her ear.

Peace

edit on 28-2-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Actually I'd say for Alex standards is was quite tame. He shut his mouth and let them speak and ask him questions, he only talked over them when they interrupted what he was saying. They told him to "slowdown" but anyone who knows him knows that is just how he is. Towards the end he started to say a lot of things that may have gone over their heads but it wasn't like things were being thrown and no one walked off the set.

*snip*.

Mod Note: Please stay on Topic – Review This Link.
edit on Mon Feb 28 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Considering during the TSA protest of nude scanners and molestation the View was calling all Americans who protested this terrorists. Labeling freedom loving Americans as terrorists sickened me from that show.

GOOD for Alex to drop his bomb on that crappy soulless mindless media mouthpiece of a show.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join