It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of Religion is Near

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamgodtron

Originally posted by Akragon
Isn't it bad enough you guys come to my door spouting this garbage?

Now you infect my forums

i wanna cry, or laugh, which ever comes first

WOW...you just called the word of God garbage.
The Jehovahs Witnesses are just doing what Jesus and the aposles are doing...Read Acts Chapter 5 and you will see that the apostles preached from door to door.

I am gonna make the call that it will not matter to you this very fact......all things are up to you peoples opininion, the whole world is subject by how you feel things need to go. I can quote scriptures all day long, the same scriptures you claim you heed and respect, but you will blow them off and you are overwhelmed by your opinions and what you think you know.

Please....

The bible wasn't written by God, its the inspired word of... I've yet to speak to a single JW that knew his own bible, they're taught what to say to convince unintelligent people to believe in their little group

You go ahead and quote scriptures all you want my friend, join your 144000 saints. It makes no difference to me. your religion is no different then the rest of them. Hopefully one day there will be an end to organized religion and people will see Gods way. JW's haven't got a clue honestly....God isn't in a book.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Who are gonna cry to when you know your day is up? 144,000? You lack understanding of the Jehovahs Witness faith, there is far more than 144,000 that will be saved, so you go ahead and be someone who is on the outside , you do not know their faith yet you speak, so sure of yourself....LOL. It reminds me of an idiot speaking about calculus, when he does not know any facet of it at all but assumes he does.
I dont need to reveal your lack of knowledge, you do it fine all by yourself.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calender
In modern times there has been a movement against God. Not just a passive one, but an active one. People are renting assembly halls, auditoriums, using the TV, billboards, the radio, among other mediums to express their sentiments against God. They are known as neo-atheists (see link for download of pdf article on the subject). They are not content with just not believing in God, but feel the need to actively preach their ideology to the masses, to get people to stop believing in him, which they believe is a sickness that needs to be cured. And they are the doctors.

In modern times there has been a movement against basic human nature. Not just a passive one, but an active one. These people are building HUGE buildings, auditoriums, TV networks, billboards, radiostations and spend billions of dollars on many other mediums to express their sentiments against human nature & praise for God every year. They are known as "evangelists", "missionaries", "preachers", and even "church-goers". They are not content with just believing in God, and having a personal relationship with him, but feel the need to actively preach their ideology to the masses to get people to believe in him, which they believe the lack there of is a sickness and damnation to eternal hell is the symptom if not cured. And of course, they are the doctors.

What do competing companies do to win over more people than the others? They advertise & try to make the other company look bad. The only difference between the two "companies" here is, that one of them asks for 10% of your salary.
edit on 28-2-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamgodtron
reply to post by Akragon

Who are gonna cry to when you know your day is up? 144,000? You lack understanding of the Jehovahs Witness faith, there is far more than 144,000 that will be saved, so you go ahead and be someone who is on the outside , you do not know their faith yet you speak, so sure of yourself....LOL. It reminds me of an idiot speaking about calculus, when he does not know any facet of it at all but assumes he does.
I dont need to reveal your lack of knowledge, you do it fine all by yourself.

You'd be supprised what i know, i just don't need to quote the bible or any scriptures to make my point. You believe anything you want, but i'll tell you one thing...you'll be waiting a long time for your little rapture to take place.

Have faith in whatever you want, read what you want, knock on as many doors as you want. Its your life, i always welcome JW's into my home and every time they leave questioning their own belief. Its happened so many times i've lost count.

Believe me its not a lack of knowledge, its an intolerance of garbage

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If there is a God.
then he will like the man with a good hart.
a man who is kind and just.
Not a man who pushes his vertion of god in to ever ones face.

as for the jehovas!
they just read the bible and made up a new one!

Sad, so sad.
that people can not love
just becouse they love.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If i didn't understand God and i was looking for a religion i'd be more inclined to believe the LDS... At least they're extremely nice people and would do anything for you with no expectations.

90% of the JW's i've met are pushy, intolerant to others beliefs, and judge everyone for not believing what they do...

Either way all the religions of the world are the same with a few altered details.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
SCIENCE FTW

Science disproves almost everything in holy texts. The quaran teaches that the mountains hold the earth in position, salt water and fresh water pass through each other etc etc etc. These books contain nothing but fiction and bad assumptions

Its all nonsense from people that didnt understand the world like we do now.

You said the Quran...

Can you please show me how Science disproves of all the fulfilled prophecies in the Bible?

edit on 1-3-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
You are right indeed, religion is corrupt these days and we can all read the newspapers and see what some corrupted people do under the banner of christianity.

The real question is where do you find a land of purity today? Where there is no money involved, no membership, no clergy, no assets, no organization etc? Where everything is up to the individual seeking enlightenment and a cultivation method of mind and body?

In my opinion there is only Falun Dafa in the world today where you will find a land of purity. All the scriptures and exercises are available on-line for free, no membership, no money etc. Introduced during the endtimes(1992) to give people a chance to rise up and go back home to their original cosmic home. Falun Dafa went from 0 to 100 million self-cultivators in 7 years before the communists(the great red dragon in the bible) started persecuting all these good people. Based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life.

Falun Dafa is described in great detail in the bible, about Elijah the Son-of-Man, how the communists would persecute it and how it would come out of the far east(China - the eastern kings of revelation chapter). The Son-of-Man in the bible called Elijah has really arrived, and most people do not have a clue or have studied the Bible to be able to recognize him.

If interested please read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature below. It includes information about how to become a truuly good person, how to open your third eye, develop your supernormal powers etc etc:

www.falundafa.org...

I wish everyone good luck in their own search for truth.

No truth offered whatsoever, just my two cents at my current wisdom level.

Some

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Mirroring national trends, religious attendance at Cornell and in the greater Ithaca area has increased in recent years, according to local religious leaders. In 2008, 42.1 percent of Americans attended church services about once a week. That number slightly increased to 42.8 percent in 2009, and then up to 43.1 percent last year, according to Gallup polls.

Cornell Daily Sun

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Calender

I can agree with some of your statements. However JWs are a false cult. They believe that Jesus is a mere angel, rather than the eternal Son of God. Jesus said that "Unless you believe I am He you will die in your sins." Knowing just who the son of God is, is crucial to your salvation.

The JWs are false prophets and have proclaimed many false prophecies concerning the return of Jesus. Thjey are an offshoot of the Millerites from the late 1800s. By now you have probably heard about the molestation scandals coming out of the watchtower headquarters. This is the kind of fruit that reveals who their masters truly are.

Finally atheism is doomed before it starts. Atheists are anti-family and don't reproduce. Genuine christianity and even the cults, like Islam will overwhelm and crush it. It too is a false religion, whose god is nothing. Nothing created everything in their pantheon.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Did I mention that I am not an athiest? I just don't believe in the God of Abraham. I don't believe in the ridiculous concept that the Books of the Bible, Torah, or Quran are the Divine Word of God. They were ALL written by people with an agenda- and that agenda is always weatlh, power, and control over their fellowman.

I do think there is something bigger than me. Beyond that, I just don't know. What I do know, is that a God would not want us killing each other, or even overly influencing each other.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonTattooz
Did I mention that I am not an athiest? I just don't believe in the God of Abraham. I don't believe in the ridiculous concept that the Books of the Bible, Torah, or Quran are the Divine Word of God. They were ALL written by people with an agenda- and that agenda is always weatlh, power, and control over their fellowman.

I do think there is something bigger than me. Beyond that, I just don't know. What I do know, is that a God would not want us killing each other, or even overly influencing each other.

well said...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Great points OP

Some interesting links for people that are taking this seriously.

www.uri.org...

www.spiritualcaucusun.org...

www.spiritualcaucusun.org...

www.un.org...

www.csvgc-ny.org...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Of course the end of religion is near.
They can't have a NWO or global government while it's in existence.
As they want to be worshipped themselves as our lords and saviours.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join