It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul and Herman Cain lead the pack in Tea Party Patriots straw poll

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hmm, 30 years in Washington, sounds like just another Career Politician to me, getting rich off of special interest groups and pulling the wool over peoples eyes making them think he works for the people.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Personally I would love to see a Ron Paul/Herman Cain presidential ticket. I believe it would be a winner.
Someone needs to get them together.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Trump may be right, as much as I hate to say it. People who visit boards like these love Ron Paul, but most people I talk to usually have no clue about anything he's ever said and are convinced that he doesn't matter.

And what political affiliation do these "most people you talk to" have?
2nd line stressing the 1st lines point.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Some people around here are familiar with him and compare him to Nader as being a third party and always saying he wont win.... and never vote for him for that reason. If everyone liked what he has to say and how he would like to run things, then why keep saying he is unelectable and vote for someone else? Easy, they are afraid of 'wasting' their vote.

Then perhaps they need educated as to his political views and agenda?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
The only person I'm interested in is Ron Paul for President.

I can't wait until he declares so I can go out and volunteer!

My thoughts exactly!
Of course I may be a bit biased in my attitude towards Paul since he was our state representative and actually delivered my brothers and I!...

In all seriousness Paul and Cains views and beliefs in regards to governments role are superb in my opinion. I especially love Cains views on solving the American debt crisis and taxation.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Unless he is a complete fraud, Ron Paul has the chance to be a second Thomas Jefferson. I think he is the glimmer of hope in an otherwise depressing future

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The MSM is not putting any support behind Ron Paul, they are simply reporting the results, at least for now and in print. After his last straw poll win, we all saw Fox News purposely use old footage with a negative crowd when they announced the results. MSNBC reported Mitt Romney as the winner and never mentioned Ron Paul's name. People noticed. The MSM can not just disregard him like that again and get caught, if they did, then those who bought the excuse that it was an "honest mistake", will be forced to wake up and see that it was not a mistake at all.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I'll be right there along with you buddy

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Juston

Sounds good, I don't follow the news.

Tell me when he announces and we can volunteer

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>