It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"proof" of global chaos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
you guys want "proof" of the chaos in the world, of the end of society? well look around! look at this website! i love to come to this website, i find it entertaining and at times informational; also it is important to sometimes keep an open mind and this site sure as hell does that. i believe most of you are half-decent people. all you want to do is be happy and live to a reasonaly old age. but we (i include myself because i do afterall come here) need to get a grip. the apocalypse, WW3, john titor and his crap, a 2nd civil war in america, the NWO, actually believing our president is EVIL (i'm an independent that overall leans conservative, but even when clinton was in office i didn't think he was evil), it's too much. a lot of you will try to justify this stuff you put out by saying you're just keeping an eye out, or that you really know what's going on. if you want to believe that, then fine. but it's called a self-fulfilling prophecy. if you believe it hard enough, if you act like it (the event) is really going to happen, then all the more likely it will happen. lets consider the 2nd civil war in america "prophecy". hey it kind of does look like that, afterall we do seem pretty divided as a country, but so what. who the hell in america is actually going to want to leave so badly that they'll start a war? if bush gets reelected then logic tells us the "liberals" will make the move to leave america. if kerry gets elected then the "conservatives" would be the ones to make the move. so how many of you are liberals? how many of you are conservatives? if you want to stop the civil war then just tell yourself if the guy you don't want to win happens to win the election then you'll be dissappointed, but you're not going to freak out. this kind of stuff is of course common sense but hysteria seems to be becoming main stream, and THAT should be something to worry about.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm conservative. I won't leave the country if Kerry gets elected, but I won't be very happy

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
i am an airman and if kerry gets elested i will worry about my job security.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
As long as we humans inhabit the earth chaos will reign. Is the human nature.

Humans can not live in peace is to boring, and we can not agree with each other, is not natural, we have minds and we think individualy.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Herman and KrazyIvan that's fine what you guys said, it's reasonable stuff. and marg i hear what you're saying and yeah you may be right. but what makes humans humans is our ability to combat our natural tendencies. why should we give in to that belief that we can't change, because it's the easy way out? oh yeah, and i'm kinda pissed off that this thread was moved to the rant section. isn't that a bit of a slap in the face? i guess this topic wasn't as entertaining as the threads that appear on the main page of ATS. god forbid we mayb actually learn something.

top topics

join