It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Christian couple lose their High Court battle to foster children because they are against homosexual

page: 9
29
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded
 


I've read it. Would you agree that many of the preachings are morally reprehensible, especially for modern societies?

Before i get jumped on by the God squad; - No, no the "good" parts of the bible don't make up for the bad parts, In fact, it should make you question who wrote the bible - early man.




posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xerxes1434
 






It would be better if courts up held Biblical law. Liberalism is destroying this country. They get more rights by getting special treatment.

If two men get in a fight they both would get charged with assault but if one of them happens to be gay look out because the courts will label that person as anti-gay and charge them with a hate crime even if the person didn't know the other was gay. It's a sick joke


First things first, because some gay people will do this, does that mean all gay people do it. If a white man beat up a black man, and the black man won damages for a racist attack, even though it was not, does that mean all black people do it?



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53
 


Thats right for he works in mysterious, but very righteous ways, man.

Each shall be delt with accordingly and if you should be glad in it.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware
 





Would you agree that many of the preachings are morally reprehensible, especially for modern societies?


It depends on a persons morals to begin with? You can't label a religion as morally reprehensible for all peoples, when all peoples morals are different to begin with. But I see what your saying. But my point is that what may be good for one doesn't mean its good for another....thus suggesting the differences of all peoples in general.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by KingDoey
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


Example-

My mate smacked a gay man in a bar, because the gay man kept pushing him (just as you would smack anyone that kept pushing you) . He got done for assualt on grounds of homophobia....

Flip that story round and see if the gay man would have been charged with assualt on the grounds of sexuality. It is bullsh*t


Oh, so in the other thread, you said you worked with a gay person who was moaning about rights and stuff. I asked you to give more examples, and you could not. So, now you come out with this. Did this happen recently?


How petty of you, you think that because i did not disclose it in the other thread that it is fabrication? You know that the law works like this.

If i go out and shout fags at gay people I will be nicked. If they shout breeders and abuse at straight people nothing will be said.

I have always said that the average white working class straight person in this world has the least rights of all- I still stand by that.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Maybe the judge thought that bigots would be unfit parents. Gays are deserving of all the rights that straight people have. It's time for us to except that and move on from the 2000 year old religious dogmas.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The Djin
 


You obviously have no concept of who the Living God is. This is the kind of stupidity that turns you away from it in the beginning. Who are you looking to be God. So to speak. Its your entire manifestation of life and chronicles there of. And God is the Son from, like it says, Before the foundations of all these things.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
 


This is another example of "freedom of religion" unless you are a straight Christian. What is next, will we has to hold church while hiding like in china?



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware
 


And just as people as yourself follow the teachings of science (man's understanding), without love or natural affection, to trump the things of God. The understanding and knowledge of the Most High is foremost. I didn't understand it until God showed it to me by way of a very scary but humbling experience. All this New Age understanding is nothing but a perversion of the true knowledge. The God head. The entire physical manifestation is alive.
edit on 28-2-2011 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey
 






How petty of you, you think that because i did not disclose it in the other thread that it is fabrication? You know that the law works like this.

If i go out and shout fags at gay people I will be nicked. If they shout breeders and abuse at straight people nothing will be said.

I have always said that the average white working class straight person in this world has the least rights of all- I still stand by that.



Do you see what you are doing here. You are painting every gay person with the same brush. Yes, of course some gay people will do this, but you will alway get people use this for racial arguments. And its all wrong. I live in Brighton, and i have not come across any gay people like that. You will find that most gay people will stick to gay pubs and clubs.

On your avatar photo you have a chav car, you are from Bournemouth, does that mean i should instantly call you a chav?



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


Every incident that I have ever heard or read about with similar circumstances has involved the gay person pulling the homophobia card. Just like many blacks do when stopped by the police- claim that it is because of the colour of their skin.

You say that I paint every gay with the same brush, but surely every Christian who is against homosexuality has been automatically tarred with the same brush- the theme of this post proves that!

On a side note: I don't think that many 'chavs' could afford or insure my car. Your knowledge of vehicles seems very limited.
edit on 28-2-2011 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Djin
Ahem. evidence anyone ?


Polystrate fossils.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tobyxero
Maybe the judge thought that bigots would be unfit parents. Gays are deserving of all the rights that straight people have. It's time for us to except that and move on from the 2000 year old religious dogmas.


That's hogwash dude. Homosexuals are bigots also. Homosexuals already have rights that straight people have but they shouldn't get no rights for perverted behavior. I wouldn't move from the 2000 year old dogma that Jesus said that God made Adam and Eve.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingDoey
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


Every incident that I have ever heard or read about with similar circumstances has involved the gay person pulling the homophobia card. Just like many blacks do when stopped by the police- claim that it is because of the colour of their skin.

You say that I paint every gay with the same brush, but surely every Christian who is against homosexuality has been automatically tarred with the same brush- the theme of this post proves that!

On a side note: I don't think that many 'chavs' could afford or insure my car. Your knowledge of vehicles seems very limited.
edit on 28-2-2011 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)


Oh every incident you have heard off lol o you hang around many gay clubs and pubs then, or are you just going by word of mouth? Most anti gay religous people are using religon as an excuse to spread there hate. These same religous people are most prob doing, or have done things they are not supposed to according the the "book of God" but they just sweep that under the carpet.

Ok, you have a dear chav car. Still looks like a chav car. We see cars like that all the time in Brighton fill with idiots driving up and down the sea front.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by texastig

Originally posted by tobyxero
Maybe the judge thought that bigots would be unfit parents. Gays are deserving of all the rights that straight people have. It's time for us to except that and move on from the 2000 year old religious dogmas.


That's hogwash dude. Homosexuals are bigots also. Homosexuals already have rights that straight people have but they shouldn't get no rights for perverted behavior. I wouldn't move from the 2000 year old dogma that Jesus said that God made Adam and Eve.


So incest is ok? Because if you go by the fairytale book, thats what happened!



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
I've read it. Would you agree that many of the preachings are morally reprehensible, especially for modern societies?

Before i get jumped on by the God squad; - No, no the "good" parts of the bible don't make up for the bad parts, In fact, it should make you question who wrote the bible - early man.


Christians don't follow the Old Testament laws, that was for Jews.
Critical New Testament scholars believe that Paul the Apostle wrote at least six of his epistles. In those epistles, Paul stated that we are sinners and we need the Savior, Jesus Christ to be free from our sins.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by texastig
 


Every homosexual I have ever encountered I just felt a malevolent presence (and its not cause im a bigot). Weird vibes, if you want to call it that. They live in constant fear of retribution (And where do you think this comes from), rude to others, overtly sexual because they give into their desires of the flesh. Which is the destruction of the Flesh.

This is why they are the enemies of God unless, they are delivered through repentance and acceptance of the truth,

And most will never seek to know it because, they are, and choose live a lie.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If asked the question of whether you agree with homosexuality or not is an invasion of privacy. The amtter of ones opinion can't be held against as person for merely believing in what they've been taught all their lives.

Christians don't hate homosexuals. They just don't accept their way of life just as homosexuals don't accept the Christian way of life.

If this is not proof of the homosexual agenda then there is none.

BTW, star and flag.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
So incest is ok? Because if you go by the fairytale book, thats what happened!


Incest? What do you mean? The Bible isn't a fairytale. Critical New Testament Scholars believed that Paul the Apostle wrote at least six of his epistles. Paul met James, John and Peter.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
reply to post by texastig
 


Every homosexual I have ever encountered I just felt a malevolent presence (and its not cause im a bigot). Weird vibes, if you want to call it that. They live in constant fear of retribution (And where do you think this comes from), rude to others, overtly sexual because they give into their desires of the flesh. Which is the destruction of the Flesh.

This is why they are the enemies of God unless, they are delivered through repentance and acceptance of the truth,

And most will never seek to know it because, they are, and choose live a lie.


Amen EnigmaticDill!!!!



new topics

top topics



 
29
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join