It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian couple lose their High Court battle to foster children because they are against homosexual

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingDoey
And the gays wonder why there is so much opposition to them in this day and age...

It amazes me how somebody's personal beliefs can be a real hinderance to them these days, I mean its not as if this couple are anti gay protesters or extremeists-they just don't agree with homosexuality. What is so wrong with that?

I don't agree with it, why you hate me now?

Oh dear, its you again!
If they will bring up the child without any religous hate speech, then thats fine. But if they are, then no way should they be adopting children. Simple as that.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

People confuse love with lust. Some are unable to distinguish the difference more so with homosexuals. They go against what is natural.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is so sad.

Me and my sis were adopted when we were both 8 years old (we're twins), by a very religious family (who had 4 kids before us) they too don't agree with homosexuality or sex before marriage, but they don't hate gay people or people who have sex before marriage and their beliefs didn't make me hate gay people either!

Also their oldest son IS gay, and they do not treat him differently or hate him because he is gay! He recently came out to us, indeed he was afraid, but when he "came out" NOTHING changed, my dad even joked about it, telling him that he knew and could tell he was gay since he was about 10 years old. I think you guys and the judge are just being too judgemental and over thinking this!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xerxes1434

People confuse love with lust. Some are unable to distinguish the difference more so with homosexuals. They go against what is natural.

That is a complete load of rubbish. Where i am from, there are gay couples that have been together for years. Some in there sixties. And you think they don't love eachother but its lust! come on! get a grip!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Why should Elton John and Partner be allowed?

Because be that child straight or gay, boy or girl, black or white etc. etc. They won't be telling them they are bad.

That is something the other couple cannot do. Such a shame because there are plenty of children who need love but there are no children who need to learn bigotry. A child taught bigoted beliefs suffers a much greater harm then growing up in a non traditonal household ever could.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

And the gays wonder why there is so much opposition to them in this day and age...

It amazes me how somebody's personal beliefs can be a real hinderance to them these days, I mean its not as if this couple are anti gay protesters or extremeists-they just don't agree with homosexuality. What is so wrong with that?

I don't agree with it, why you hate me now?

Oh dear, its you again!
If they will bring up the child without any religous hate speech, then thats fine. But if they are, then no way should they be adopting children. Simple as that.

Yes good evening, I thought I would find you on this thread aswell fighting the corner of the homos.

Yes so presumeably this court somehow has mystical powers and can predict the future and knows for certain that these people are going to corrupt kids? As I said it isn't like they are extremists....

I find it highly offensive.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

I love how people say how pointing out that homosexuality is a sin is 'hate.' It's just a tactic used to try to end the debate.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Only thing i think of this is gay people with rights just aint right lmao

Nah man, thats wrong see gays should have equal rights.

However, these days they have MORE rights. Thats when it becomes a problem

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey

Yes good evening, I thought I would find you on this thread aswell fighting the corner of the homos.

Yes so presumeably this court somehow has mystical powers and can predict the future and knows for certain that these people are going to corrupt kids? As I said it isn't like they are extremists....

I find it highly offensive.

You find it highly offensive, but at the same time you use the word homos which gay people would find offensive!

Oh dear

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Men and women have sex to produce children, to be parents to that child.

You can't say that about two gay men can you.

I can't say that about any heterosexual people I know either.

I have three children, yet I have never once had sex in order to produce a child.

Just go to your local night club, and ask the folks there who are hoping to "pick up" for the night if they will be hoping to produce children and become parents.

Thats a matter of how mature and responsible you are.

As i said before, Women and Men are naturally attracted to have sex and reproduce, its a primal instinct to keep the race going, just like Virus cells split and reproduce to become stronger and spread, its the same for Humans.

Gay people are just un-natural. End of discussion.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by donkeystyle

christians scare me at times. some of them are sooo gullible.

Like big pharma girls. And I'm being serious here. This is no troll post.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

How do they have more rights?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Nice post. Keep the good news rollin' in.

S+F

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by theicc

I'm really proud of this court for standing up to the pressure of mindless "Christians" and barring them from indoctrinating an innocent life with their hate filled religion

Im not a follower of any religion, but how do you know a religion is " hate filled". Your response would suggest that you have no knowledge of such.

Jesus never said anything against homosexuality?

This quote further suggests your ignorance. Even I have read the bible, so that I may better debate about topics involving religion. And I can tell ya. You are wrong again!

Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

And thats just two. I would highly recommend you read the bible before making asinine comments like you have.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Example-

My mate smacked a gay man in a bar, because the gay man kept pushing him (just as you would smack anyone that kept pushing you) . He got done for assualt on grounds of homophobia....

Flip that story round and see if the gay man would have been charged with assualt on the grounds of sexuality. It is bullsh*t

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

How do they have more rights?

It would be better if courts up held Biblical law. Liberalism is destroying this country. They get more rights by getting special treatment.

If two men get in a fight they both would get charged with assault but if one of them happens to be gay look out because the courts will label that person as anti-gay and charge them with a hate crime even if the person didn't know the other was gay. It's a sick joke.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Djin
Who says so ? An invisible misogynistic bigot that lives in the sky by any chance ?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you can only have a child with a man and woman.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Example-

My mate smacked a gay man in a bar, because the gay man kept pushing him (just as you would smack anyone that kept pushing you) . He got done for assualt on grounds of homophobia....

Flip that story round and see if the gay man would have been charged with assualt on the grounds of sexuality. It is bullsh*t

Oh, so in the other thread, you said you worked with a gay person who was moaning about rights and stuff. I asked you to give more examples, and you could not. So, now you come out with this. Did this happen recently?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join