It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian couple lose their High Court battle to foster children because they are against homosexual

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by unprevaricator

WHoooaaaa.... this is the attitude that gives us people a bad reputation and hatred in turn aimed to us.

I don't approve of homosexuality, but I absolutely do not agree with drivel like that! People have a right to live, (Unless justice sees otherwise..ex, rapists, child molesters etc..)

THAT is the point where I stand and say no.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by Byteman

When animal species engage in homosexual sex, it is about dominance, not sexual pleasure.

That is complete and utter rubbish, does a dog who uses a table leg because thereis no bitch around want to dominate the table?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Outstanding point. I think someone earlier made the point too. Homosexuals choose a lifestyle that cannot concieve and they fight for rights to be able to raise children. I agree with the other poster. Let them adopt all of the children conceived by homosexual couples they want, but leave ours alone.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Which species?
Which of the 1500+ species that practice homosexuality are doing it for dominance?

List all 1500+ species that practice homosexuality since you are familiar with them all, and then notate how you proved or know for 100% fact that they all practice homosexuality for dominance.

How did you prove that they are ALL doing it for dominance?
What study are you citing?

Who conducted this study?
Where?
When?

Was it peer reviewed?
By whom?
When?

Funny thing, even if animals only practiced homosexuality for dominance.
IT WOULD STILL BE NATURAL.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

He uses a table leg because instinct is kicking in for mating and he has no outlet. Put a female dog in a room and two male dogs and the male dogs will naturally choose the female. When the female dog is in heat, her hormones attract male dogs. Do you see the females running to be with her? No, natturally opposites attract.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
The couple concerned are Christians.

All they are doing is following what is written in the Bible, the Word of God, the boss, quoting the rules so to speak.

It clearly says on lots of occasions that being Gay is wrong and definately not a good thing etc.

As they are Christian, they will follow what is said in the Bible, the heart of Christianity across the World.

So if following the Bible is wrong, our World is a very screwed up place and God will deal with it as he sees fit.

Remember the Flood anyone?

well im a christian......im a roman catholic, i was raised in a catholic family and went to catholic schools, i was an altar boy at my church.......but even though most would say i was brain washed well i wasnt.....being gay aint my thing i love women!!! but it doesnt bother me 1 way or another what 2 consenting adults do with their meat and 2 veg....i couldnt give a monkeys trump to be honest, its not my thing....but then i wouldnt eat a curry, not because it is foul....its just not my thing, do you get what i mean?....if the big boss upstairs thinks its wrong then thats its choice, like if i was created by it then why give me freedom of choice? I.E being gay or straight?....and after giving my my freedom of choice it then lays down rules that conflict with that freedom????? not havin a go at you, its just that no 1 can really tell you how to think not even the big boss.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Jay-morris

Don't think so. Not genetics. There is probably alot more going on behind the scenes.

And what the hell is that supposed to mean. Please explain whats going on "behind the scenes"?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

I assure you, I don't attempt to follow you around, you just seem to be hanging around anything to do with Christianity to voice your agrivation with our existance. And yes, I do believe you have hatred for us, not stated, but rather implied. Rather obviously.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Read my previous posts. I think I've explained myself enough.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedonk

Originally posted by manna2
reply to post by spacedonk

an adulterer is wrong only because you say so.
It's based on morality
Whewre did you think you get to make moral claims in this thread?

can you answer my question about the closet homosexual who has never acted on his urges, how does that fit into your opinions regarding homosexuaity. Also adultery is considered by society at large to be wrong, that is why i reused your example in respect of exercising choice.

I did answer.
It's simply the fact that the type of love you are basing this claim on is the lowest form of love. eros.
All the other types of love can be attained but not from the premise that lust equals love.
Most involve covenants and honoring them even through hard and difficult times.
If it's all about attraction you are defining love by it's lowest form and creating parameters for discussing higher forms of love.
Love is better learned from it's highest form on down.
Start with Agape.
Not as a search tool as a weapon you can use against me beacause I said a word that you intend to take out of context to prove your presuppositions.
But from the idea that love is more than the result of an injection of female hormones.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This thread keeps going around in circles on over it's a choice or is natural and hasn't gotten anywhere. Can someone start posting research papers and studies on these two instead of pointless arguments? Obviously neither side is going to easily change their opinion on the topic through bickering.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

No, you have not. Please tell me what you mean. If you say something like that, then i would hope you would have the balles to explain.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchIlluminatus
This thread keeps going around in circles on over it's a choice or is natural and hasn't gotten anywhere. Can someone start posting research papers and studies on these two instead of pointless arguments? Obviously neither side is going to easily change their opinion on the topic through bickering.

I wish someone would just post proof that there is a God and the Christian teachings are the true word of God.

I'm make a coffee, roll a cig and wait for some links.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

No, you have not. Please tell me what you mean. If you say something like that, then i would hope you would have the balles to explain.

I know he won't as it will be referring to some sick twisted theory he has.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

Ahh, the Godless heathans clammering together.
As for proving God? Faith is the belief in something you cannot prove. You do not have to believe in God, but I and many others choose to. Why do you hate us so?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Don't think so. Not genetics. There is probably alot more going on behind the scenes.

Must be time to bring the Gay Twin study in now.

I really just can not debate ignorance anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join