It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran objects to 2012 London Olympics logo, Say emblem is racist, spells the word "Zion"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Unfortunatly pepsi doesn't have a long and anitquious history that deals heavily with occult symbology, dominination of peoples and hidden meaning, all associated with "The Will of God", historically employed in much the same way as it here in the 2012 Olympic Emblem.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I'm not surprised really. The Ex-Prime Minister Tony Blair now works for
TA-DA.....JP Morgan, and JP Morgan is owned by...........

But apart from that, it looks really really really really Stupid. and F'ugly.
I always thought the Games was about Unity bringing countries together. This represents a bunch of Pieces that won't fit together no matter how hard you hammer them together, Which is the opposite of Unity.

That's a very intuitive take on this and very apt I feel!

Good ol' Tony...now working directly instead of indirectly...must be a weight off his mind.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

That has been posted many times. Rik Clay was suicided for what he wrote/blogged and talked about. Of course it spells ZION.

here

shortened form of it

Rik Clay & 2012- RIP 1/9

2012 Rik Clay ORIGINAL UPLOAD 2/10 (there wasn't a first of this one, its better than the other, but they kept removing the first one due to something on it, in the pics, and i had got it from google. I notice google removed it)

edit on 1-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

top to bottom and this either spells ZIOZ or 2012.

Well if you cut out the two 2's and lay them on top of each other, you will see they don't match and therefore could be considered not to be the same letter/number.....So ZIOZ or 2012 are not possible, But Zion is....even down to the dot above the "I"

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

www.firetown.com...
Really GOOD info on the layout and details in this!

edit on 1-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Disregarding the Iranian rhetoric, I think the logo is hideous.

Seriously? $650k? For something that looks like it jumped out of a Duran Duran music video?

Wolff Olins does it again. Regardless of the work they do for other clients, I guess they're best at branding themselves. They keep getting the work ... I just don't know how. Good Account Executive, I guess.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CheekyRob
Has anybody mentioned that it also looks like Lisa Simpson doing something 'naughty' to Bart Simpson? It makes me laugh every time I see this logo being used on commercials.

Right about Lisa Simpson, but I always saw a Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robot as being the recipient. Which makes it even funnier IMO.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

ZION and 2012 are close enough that it is probably unavoidable, but I object just on pure ugliness. That logo is so unreadable that it could be interpreted to say almost anything. Not every language reads left to right, so those four digits could be correctly read in several different ways. Even the colors are ugly! Is Susan G. Komen their only sponsor? What is with the pastel pink and blue for Olympics?

Make them change it.
edit on 28-2-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

u must be french...haha j/k )

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
It looks like a bad 80s flashback.

If I didn't know that was supposed to say 2012 I would see it. If it were me, I'd take the artist out back and slap him around for awhile.
As for spelling zion? Not seeing it, though I do see two squirrels playing chess.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Zion is a word. What you think of it is your choice. In biblical contexts, it's a mountain. That's it.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Some people are DEFFINITELY whackos. But, that being said, I do see a conspiracy in this 2012 logo. A conspiracy to bring back the late 80's/early 90's and Saved by the Bell.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I was about to respond to this thread, but you put it all out there. Thanks!

I am rather surprised that this thread has gone on with really nothing said. Zion has little to do with Judaism, or a poorly designed logo. This is masonic occult code. Since before Bacon the secret orders has described creating a new Zion. A new paradise on Earth. This Olympic ceremony, village, logo, and everything associated with it is about parading a new Zion. It is the coming out party of the NWO so to speak. I think this thread has missed the real issue entirely. This is all old news, andthere are already many threads about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-3-2011 by stephinrazin because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2011 by stephinrazin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
And won't they be missed from the medal table ...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Yeah, I think it looks like someone getting a handjob in London

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Plumbduff

Who the Iranians,no we would just chuck waterballoons at them.

Comeon apart from being hideous, does anyone really care what Iran says? I certianlydo not. Thier president is nuts anyways.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well, I guess the info age with tailored and instant gratification insofar as the information you want - or think you want - means that not only is the end nigh, but it will be marked individualistically.

For the Iranians, the Zionists will usher it in;
For the Environmentalists, Gaia herself will break down from the BP disaster;
For the Christians, the Anti-Christ;
For the Nabisco Planet people, it will be alien invasion;
And for people who watch the Secret too much, I guess the Mayan Gukumatz will return, harolding the end of the age.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Logo is ugly. This is true. But to say that it is racist????
It says 20
Even if it did say Zion - it is not more racist then if it said Iran. Wait, if you put it like that....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72ebae3ae8cf.jpg[/atsimg]

OMG it is racist sky is falling

NOOOOO! We are doomed. I have to notify Mossad and ctr at once.

Little common sense people. This is all that is needed in life.
P.S Sorry for lousy work - only learning GIMP for few days. It is hard to make logo even worse then original but i guess i did it.

edit on 1-3-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: Trying to get picture to work - v0.1 beta

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
VIDEO: Olympic Logo Subliminal 3D Messages - Nibiru Palace part 9

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I prefer this one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/533c346be5e3.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 1-3-2011 by old_god because: edit

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Brilliant! You see, people random letters can be arranged to say all sorts of things, and not all of them about the global jewish conspiracy (which i apparently know nothing about, oh to be enlightened and paranoid like some on this forum).

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join