It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran objects to 2012 London Olympics logo, Say emblem is racist, spells the word "Zion"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I truly and honestly can't believe what I'm about to say, but...
I went to Google for a 2012 Olympic image, and the first thing I saw when the 2012 logo popped up was a Star of David.

Just being honest, I'm prepared for the flames.

www.london2012olympics.me...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I agree It does say zion, come on where is this neutral field located? Ha, I checked and the streets where the commencement is being held has some insane names (streets) enclosing the stadium. I mean really, why would any other countries want to even participate in a tournament like this, do you really think the officials are calling it like they see it? If I was Iran and other countries I would just elect not to participate in this kind of stuff, Is their any level playing fields on this earth anymore?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

I think the second 2 looks more like an 'R' more than anything else

Zior?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
that cant be helped look at it
2 = z
0= o
1=i
2=n

almost leet, cant be helped..

kx

Except Zion is spelled wrong if you do it that way.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Here's the thing, whether it says "zion" or not and whether or not it projects the star of david, doesn't matter one bit. Who cares? How dies it affect me, you ot anyone else?

It's no secret that the neo-zionists control much of the world so it isn't rocket science that they also control the olympics. Lets see, they control the banks (central banks and world banking, thus the world's economy), the media (Western MSM) and the United States government through the largest lobbying effort that the world has ever seen (by a huge margin). Just by controlling the central bank in the United States alone would be enough to control the global economy, however it doesn't stop there, nor does it stop at banking. Instead, the media (News, Hollywood, print, TV, Radio) throughout the western world is also under "their" grip. Even still, they have the tightest grip over the United States Congress, the sole super-power on the planet, through the largest lobbying (bribing) effort that the planet has ever seen.

If they want to emboss one of their events, I say "go for it". Opposition should be focussed around the issues that would cause people to even question this logo in the first place. Where there is smoke, there is usually fire.

--airspoon

So what if one of "their" events is embossed with a tribute to a monicker given to their agenda of domination. Should we really complain about that or should we complain that

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I must buck the trend here and say the logo is genius... why? because it's all over the net and look how much publicity it's gained.

From a commercial point of view it's the best Olympic logo ever and you've all just bought into it... even if you don't like it..... hee hee.

Seriously though, I didn't like this when it first came out in 07 but after seeing it all over London for the last 3/4 years it's grown on me... it looks cool on those UPS delivery Vans. I don't have any pics to show but if you Google UPS 2012 logo and click "images" you'll see some images. It looks better when it's not just a graphic.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
well,,if he dont want to play jump rope or kick ball in 2012,,,thats his choice,,,,

I guess they figured out codes and just discovered invisible ink???

here a logo that suits good...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dac4c0b037d3.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 28-2-2011 by Little_Kona because: my spelling,,,sorry

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

yep it is an they have jumbled the letters up on the page, but all the correct letters are there...
was just an observation is all..
kx

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It's a disgusting logo, very unpleasant with colours which offend the eye. I think that we can see anything if we really want to, so it could be a coincidence (very likely) or purpotedly an attempt to represent ZION
In my opinion it looks like the Union Jack just scrambled and with faded colours (that could be true!!)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Iran objects to 2012 London Olympics logo, Say emblem is racist, spells the word "Zion"

RIP Rik Clay

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I remember this when it first appeared.
Many, many people said the same thing when it was first revealed.

ZION - clear as day to any that are used to working with hidden symbology, as am I (occult history has a plethora of beautiful examples that show this is not an unusual method or occurance).

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The logo is plain hideous, but it does not spell Zion. The Iranians have embarrassed themselves by mis-spelling a 4 letter word. If we all did that then FCUK would be banned from the high street for being a swear word. Idiots.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 3finjo

it does not spell Zion.
If we all did that then FCUK would be banned

...so when you see a high school student wearing a FCUK t-shirt, do you really believe that she's wearing it simply out of pride to be wearing French Connection UK merchandise? Do you really believe that she's not aware of the obvious anagram?

For that matter, do you really believe that FCUK's scent to bed line of cologne and perfumes, FCUK Her and FCUK Him are truly a mere cosmic coincidence of accidental anagram? Do you really believe that the company was unaware of the implications when they chose names for their company and products?

Why should anyone believe that with $650,000 spent to design that olympic logo, that's it's purely coincidence that it should happen to have such an "accidental" interpretation?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3finjo
The logo is plain hideous, but it does not spell Zion. The Iranians have embarrassed themselves by mis-spelling a 4 letter word. If we all did that then FCUK would be banned from the high street for being a swear word. Idiots.

Doesn't spell ZION...right, ri-ight...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Yes, that logo clearly is zion. if it was 2012, why is the dot there and why would the "2" numbers be different to eachother.

...And that logo is really ugly.

Provoke?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

erm....the date of the games is 2012. How do you expect them to change that? FCUK designed their logo for the effect it would have, of course they did but the olympics committee couldn't change the date of the games in case it might upset some iranian. Sheesh.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

why oh why would the organisers of the London olympics want to spell Zion anyway? Oh yeah, the global plan by the jews to take over the world, sorry my bad I forgot.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
[color=#FF0000]MY GOD ITS HIDEOUS!! LOOK AWAY!!

Those chumps really got taken to the cleaners. Was the graphic designer a five year old?
edit on 3-1-2011 by groingrinder because: edited because the bb code tags have a bug in them when apostrophes are used in text

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I always wondered what an 80's Olympics would look like

Now I know.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

www.alarabiya.net

Iran have protested against the already controversial logo of the 2012 Olympic Games, saying the emblem is racist and spells the word "Zion,"

The jagged, multi-coloured emblem, which reportedly cost 400,000 pounds (nearly 650,000 dollars) features four bold numerals representing 2012, with the signature Olympic Rings emblazoned within the digit zero.

Organisers have defended the logo, saying it is "modern, bold, flexible" aimed at reaching out to youngsters.
Sebastian Coe unveiled the log
(visit the link for the full news article)

All I have to say is Somebody can't spell or read worth a lick!
Oh dear Lord, take this world out NOW!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join