It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States of Israel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Hope the video works

Anyway ATS, Do you think Zionism plays a big part in western politics, Id like to hear your views

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here is the video link.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 88solarman88

There are two kinds of Zionism: Zionism and Zion

Zionists do not control the world, the global elites do. Not all global elites are zionists. Israel and it's zionists are only a branch of the tree but they are not the trunk. The forces at play won't hesitate to sell out Israel just as Henry Kissinger did. Israel are one of America's best friends but if the USA were to fall tomorrow, Israel will befriend an even more powerful nation even if it means befriending an old enemy. There's no loyalty when there's a power shift. This is how many countries work, friends today, enemies tomorrow, friends next month.

You need an education on how American funding to Israel works. Are you aware that alot of American military technology is invented in Israel? Did you know your computer would'nt work without Israeli technology? No point me even mentioning all the medical breakthroughs that keep you alive. Are you aware of any Israeli inventions at all ???? The list is so long, you would'nt be able to count using your lil fingers and toes and I strongly doubt you'd know how to work a scientific calculator!

The USA are not nation builders, never were.

Israel has alot of influence all over the world because they worked hard at it.

When you speak of Jews, you speak of Zionists; not all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jews.

Not all the big financial institutions are owned by Jews; in fact the largest have control over the Jewish banking cartels.

The USA is not a lost cause by any means.

Black or white, the American people are united as one for the most part.

Sarah Palin will never become the president of the USA.

So you support Iran's nuclear program so long as Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map. Are you aware of what a nuclear fall out would do to Israel; the Jews, the Palestinians and it's neighbouring countries? Not only would it wipe out millions of innocent people but the Middle East would not be liveable for many hundreds of years. Now if Iran or any other Arab nation use such lethal weapons on Israel, they too would be wiped out - WHOLE populations!

Your tone is like one of young white supremist neo-nazi. Europe was never all white caucasian at any given time throughout history.

Take white caucasian Americans from the USA and leave the America to the blacks and Jews? The Afro-Americans and American Jews are just as much American as the white Caucasians; you did'nt mention the Native Americans....

Europe's problems are Europe's all on their own. Europeans may be a proud people but they don't exactly have a proud past history - even before the Jewish Holocaust and multi-cultures of immigration to Europe.

What do you care about a French girl getting raped by a black man? Caucasian women get raped by caucasian men all the time....but thats ok so long as he's white?

White men getting stabbed by black men? Caucasian men don't stab or shoot caucasian men?

The USA don't dictate your immigration policies, never have, never will. You own that buddy, not the Amerians!

Africans rioting in Britain? That's strange because a majority of those I see rioting in Britain are white Caucasian! Perhaps I'm colour blind?

Should you focus just on Europe? Ahhhh, please do.

What do you care about the Middle East? I thought you should be focusing on a white Caucasian Europe? If you are worried about about the Arabs.....then my best bet is play nice. So you think its better crazy Islamics take over the Middle East so they can stick it to the Israelis? Tell you what, when Israel starts bombing the Arabs, I'll Facebook every Arab in the Middle East and offer them your place to stay.

Oh, so now you'd be worried about an influx of Arabs in to your white Caucasian nations? Make up your mind!

Believe me, most of us adults know where to get our news!!! Don't worry about the Jews and Arabs and the Americans; worry whether your country can pay their IMF debt.

Your name is Alan. Gives me a very good idea of your origins....guess where you decended from?

In the mean time, done your school homework?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 88solarman88

Hey pal...you asked for our views, you got one.....now play nice and be P-O-L-I-T-E, you should take what you can get because so far it's the only damn response you've got for hours.

I'm not arogant...I just know more than you because you're just a kid and I'm a grown up!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This is not a forum in which members call other members "idiots" or "ignorant" for offering different views.

Posting something on this forum means you want to discuss it.

Keep those points in mind if you wish to continue posting here.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

You had the entire URL inside the boxes rather than the video code which appears after = sign.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Stop enticing him.....he's got school homework to do.....especially geography, history and math

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I just know many improvement and advances in science and technology are taking place in every country. it is not right to say " it is all by Israel " . look at the philosophy they follow and even you follow in the science and tech.

I was just was watching a video capture from MIT open course ware. the teacher was talking about how to make advancement by going from old theories or laws to more simple and applicable rules which let us produce user-friendly devices. he mentioned that at the end we get the money.

to understand that look at how they offer enlightenment and more featured things they offer each day. I just refer to one simple thing that you may have bought already. flash drive .

everyday flash drives with more capacity and more speed are being offered in stores. may be they have found the technology to make flash drives with the capacity of 1 terabyte or more. but what keeps them from offering these drives in the stores ?
answer : the money they get from selling 16 or 32 gigabyte drives in the current state. they once offered 1 gigabyte drives and people rushed to buy those large capacity drives. when stores got saturated and everyone bought 1 gigabyte drive they offered 2 and 4 gigabyte flash drives. and .....

this is the lesson that and intelligent should have learned

top topics

join