It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and Orbs in one video? I really want to hear your opinions about this footage.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The footage seems to be legit and shows some orbs and UFOs. And i thought i should share this with all of you.
edit on 28-2-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Judging by the guy's youtube channel, he seems like your typical youtube superstar/ufo nutter type. Now, that doesn't mean that he can't get lucky and catch a real winner though....but in this case....

There is nothing to this video that I can see that makes me think it could be anything else but your typical dust, reflection.....bla bla....all the things that skeptics say and get blasted for.....but they are usually right. And in this case, they will be. This video is what I call 'trash ufology video", and unfortunately it seems far to many around here want to believe in this stuff so much they promote this kind of stuff on a regular basis.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Well there is something reflective being filmed, it could easily be a plane or object (balloon) reflecting light, it's really hard to tell. the motion is also hard to comment on as it's usually zoomed in past the bushes against a blue sky so you can't tell which is camera movement and which is object movement.

I personally don't see any "orbs" but i am curious as to what was being filmed. Location specific information would be key (I.E. relative location to nearest airport.)

good find as its not immediately dismissible

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Bah!

You tube

NOT real

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Ya orbs . But the only reason they disappear is because it is out of focus.

If they can get these videos all day long. Than how about yopu sit that camera on a tripod and maybe we would be able to see something.

I call bunk.

All these people come out with this orb stuff all the time.

Well people if you see ity all the time go to walmart and buy a flippin tripod for ten bucks and come back with some better footage.

Though I do agree these are real. But they are just high altitude top secret gear.

nuff said.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Hard to see, could be anything. I would think in this day and age, we would have some killer photo's of these craft.

top topics

join