It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails explained. (with visual aid)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

To Network , is this a distraction or real ? Who knows man but we have NOTHING to lose by researching it . Its a fact that the elite are trying to depopulate so .....

To others (not network dude )
I'm getting a bit sick of people on ats who dont believe in conspiracy theories . Why the f are you here then ? Oh yeah just to call us lunatics !
People who have NOTHING to add on this forum should be banned imo .
I didnt come to ats to have to suffer this crap .
If you have nothing to say shut up .

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Well, that is what most of us are waiting for, someone to measure something. Prove us all wrong and crazy. Of course, I do not have the resources to measure what they are spraying. That is what the discussion is about, where are any crack reporters.
yourdaddy.net...

I'm sure the pictures that all of the "news" people want are only to pat the crazies heads and say, it's nothing. Or, things are about the be spun like crazy

A point I like to address is that note the rockets that are shot from submarines and such, they leave a "chemtrail" because their fuel is a solid chemical based propellant. Yes, jet fuel also contains chemicals but does not leave the residue that could equal the 'stuff' that hangs for hours, though again, the trails are dispersing quicker, because people notice it's just not right

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Not a distraction, I think that the whole chemtrail conspiracy is confusing and wrong. Instead of concentrating on what was sprayed in the past and why, people use that information to justify calling every contrail a chemtrail. There was a conspiracy, but I don't think there is a conspiracy now. Hell, people can't even agree on what "it" is being sprayed for, let alone what "it" is. How much more vague can you get. I think someone is doing something bad. We need a bit more information.

that picture you showed is a great example of how Lift works with airplanes. Those engines don't just propel the jet like a missile, they create an air mass under the wing to create lift. The flaps and ailerons adjust to control the amount of lift. So when you are seeing the contrail form, it happens just out of the engine and is dissipated by the wing. Between that photo and the video I used in the OP, there is some valuable tools to teach people how aircraft work, and explain why people see lines in the sky.

And to answer your second part (I understand it wasn't to me) I came here for UFO's and 9-11 stuff. I just don't buy into every conspiracy that gets put on here. Being that I have a background in avionics, and I understand how some of this stuff works, I try to educate people so they will at least be more informed when they discuss lines in the sky.

If anyone was to get off their ass and actually do the tests that would answer the questions about chemtrails, then maybe there could be some intelligent discussion. You have to admit, what we get on most chemtrail threads is very far from intelligent.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Yes your probably right but you never know , I'm not saying chemtrails exsist maybe they Did like you say but I won't rule it out .
Life is full if surprises However I think like you that its not likely .
Saying that I don't believe in UFOS but if I was to see one with my own eyes , i'd change my mind lol .

Chemtrails and black helicopters maybe they did exsist but after too much attention they ceased to be used ?
Who knows !

I am not volunteering to take samples of chemtrails though, no thanks lol .

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Doomzilla

that picture you showed is a great example of how Lift works with airplanes. Those engines don't just propel the jet like a missile, they create an air mass under the wing to create lift. The flaps and ailerons adjust to control the amount of lift. So when you are seeing the contrail form, it happens just out of the engine and is dissipated by the wing. Between that photo and the video I used in the OP, there is some valuable tools to teach people how aircraft work, and explain why people see lines in the sky.

Your theory of lift is interesting, but serously flawed. How in the world would a jet engine "create" an air mass under the wings? Take a look at a Boeing 727, like this. The engines are far above and far behind the wing. The analysis of lift depends on whether you prefer pure Newtonian physics or the theories of Bernouilli. In any event, it is created by the shape of the wing, as described by NACA airfoil number, Reynolds number, and aspect ratio, among others. An airfoil, whether it be a wing, control surface, propeller, or jet engine compressor or tubine blade has camber, or curving, sometimes of the top surface only (e. g. M-6 airfoil on the Pitts S1C aircraft) but sometimes top and bottom like the NACA Series 65 shapes on symetrical wings on some Pitts S1T models. The airfoil shape controls the various airflows around the wing, like laminar flow, turbulent flow and boundary layer statistics. If you accelerate a fluid like air (yeah, air is a fluid in fluid dynamics), the pressure is reduced. Lift results. You can increase the lift of a wing a couple of different ways, none of which involve engine created air masses. You can increase the camber by using variable geometry devices like flaps, droop ailerons, leading edge devices, etc. Or you can increase the angle of attack which is the angle between the relative wind (the oncoming air when in flight) and the chord line of the wing. The chord is the line between the leading edge (or nose) of the wing and the trailing edge. And you can increase speed, which increases the mass of air being accelerated, increasing lift.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
All i know is that since i'm living in a place in Africa i've never seen them anymore (i can post pics of the skies here if you don't believe me), while previously the skies where full of them in The Netherlands and Europe. The skies here are clear, blue, with normal clouds. No weird airplane trails or whatever (and we have a lot of planes flying over), just clear blue skies. Maybe in some other parts of Africa they are there, i don't know. But where i live i never saw them anymore and i am really enjoying normal looking skies. But this also raises the question as to why? Why are they not here? Is it because the African leaders denied a offer of spraying (simply put)? Or is it because the air is different and it just doesn't show? Or is it because the African continent is not worth the costs of spraying whatever they spraying? Or is there enough depopulation going on already on the African continent that a accelerator is not needed (wild theory)?

Hopefully the whole truth and the facts will come out one day about what it really is exactly.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Spinvis

There are two probable reasons that come to mind. If you are located at a low latitude the conditions which are conducive to contrail production occur much less often than they do in temperate regions.

Or, though slightly less likely, it could be that there is no high altitude air traffic in your area. There is certainly less air traffic in general over Africa as compared to Europe.

edit on 3/3/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There's an index of air routes over africa here - www.airlineroutemaps.com...

I don't know how complete it is, but since Sth African Airways is on it & they ar possibly the most prolific flyers on hte continent it is probably quite reasonable.

Of cours you'd also have to check the companion version for European, American & other airlines who fly over africa but are indexed by their own continent, check where it is you actually are, and het frequency of flights that go near you as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join