It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most annoying ATS advertisement EVER!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

This thread sure has taken a humorous twist.
Much more pleasant reading material today as opposed to yesterday.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

And yeah Creepy your right the add has changed.

mm i don’t know what to write without getting a post ban message lol

it’s a yin and yang, Kama but no sutra. I kept falling off the couch.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I just looked back on the first page and you are correct this is way funner,

You and Creepy are good company when talking about commercials on ATS lol

See what I did there... kept it on topic

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
reply to post by Whateva69

And my avatar may be creepy, but the number on the end of your name is intriguing and warrants further investigation.

Creepy, That number (secret code) is assigned to certain members for a specific purpose.

And you should embrace your nickname, its special, given to you by a member with a (secret code).

All us Cool Kids are doing it.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Would you rather pay a monthly fee to be here? I know I wouldn't want to pay a fee, nor would we want to charge one but, if everyone blocks the ads, and, worse, announces it, you might chase away our advertisers and that would result in our inability to maintain the site without the need for cash infusions in the form of fees from our members.

Personally I (and I'm sure a few others would agree, IMO), would welcome some kind of subscription based service here on ATS. Kind of like a "Premium" membership of sorts, with certain "perks" like ad free browsing with advanced user features, rewards and goodies. Does ATS already have this option? If so, where do I sign up! But I wholeheartedly agree with Crakeur that advertisements for products and services by other parties for operating costs are a necessary evil-of-sorts. I'm sure running a web site this fine-tuned and problem free can be quite expensive. I for one, welcome this source of revenue fore ATS as it keeps it free and available for anyone, almost everywhere, regardless of race, creed, sexual preference, ideology or class. Without 3rd party ad revenue, this site wouldn't be the Crowning Jewel that it is and quite possibly one of the greatest web sites to ever grace the inter-webs.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
So, rather than act like a big shot, bragging about how you block ads, let me suggest that you allow the ads, lest you lose the site and, also, let me remind you that violating the terms and conditions is cause for banning and, more so, let me remind you of this last bit of info from the terms and conditions which, again, you agreed to when you signed up here.
[

Also, let me remind you, or suggest even, that this site is NOTHING without it's members. Please remember that as you dictate terms and conditions and threats of bannings just for us not wanting to fill our heads with brainwashing advertisment drivel.

Feel free to reduce costs by getting rid of all the clutter the site has, all we need is plain text, we don't really need the fancy trimmings.

Saying that, I love the place and it's my number one internet site, I've recommended it to thousands so I don't want to appear ungrateful for the work that has does go into the site.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Haha well said pal!

2nd

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join