It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 UK's 9/11? NO PORSTMORTEMS on victims bodies? etc?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by pshea38

I suppose every other successful and failed attack by terrorists in the US was faked too? Because there were a lot. Remember the one in '93 when the Trade Centers were bombed? There are many others, and I'm sure all you have to do is google it. YOU are the one making things up for acting as if you know for certain something that has LITERALLY no evidence to support it. A NWO faking thousands of deaths to make a country go to war and cause more deaths? Oh wait, it's that the NWO is our government right? Or could it be that a group of terrorists got exactly what they wanted. They caused terror and loss of life and made the US into the bad guys in a lot of people's eyes.

Get a reality check.

Yes, most of them were imo. My POV is that reality check is definitely needed by many - just not the one you subscribe to.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

Sooo you believe in mass genocides by people in power and other secret people who there is no evidence of existing... but the disastrous attacks that tons of people witnessed and caught on camera are all fake.

This is a strange world, your mind.

NO, no-one is denying that the attacks took place.....and you know that.

Yes, I believe in mass genocides by people in power.....and if you don't, you are saying that history is a lie. It has happened in the past, documented history proves it. You seem to think it can't happen again.....others believe it can and is.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

NO, no-one is denying that the attacks took place.....and you know that.

Yes, I believe in mass genocides by people in power.....and if you don't, you are saying that history is a lie. It has happened in the past, documented history proves it. You seem to think it can't happen again.....others believe it can and is.

Obviously I've been misunderstood. I was responding to a guy who was saying that there were practically no victims in any of these attacks and that they were all faked for the real deaths in the war. I do not subscribe to this. I know that genocides happen constantly; heck, they're happening right now somewhere. However, I also believe there are people who will kill themselves and others just to kill people. It's a martyrdom thing, and to a lot of these people, that is way more important than anything else.

Don't get me wrong, I also believe false flags and government created disasters happen. I honestly have no clue about this story, since from the sound of it, if the metal was pushed upward, then the explosive was placed on the underbelly of the carriage. I just felt it was wrong to pretend that the people killed didn't exist. I mean, at least respect their memory, even if you're going to say they were killed by an evil that blamed another evil.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
From Wiki...
] During 2006, the government had refused to hold a public inquiry, stating that "it would be a ludicrous diversion". Then Prime Minister Tony Blair said an independent inquiry would "undermine support" for MI5, while David Cameron said only a full inquiry would "get to the truth".[49] In reaction to revelations about the extent of security service investigations into the bombers prior to the attack, then Shadow Home Secretary, David Davis said: "It is becoming more and more clear that the story presented to the public and Parliament is at odds with the facts."[50] However, the decision against an independent public inquest was later reversed. A full public inquest into the bombings was subsequently begun from October 2010. Coroner Lady Justice Hallett stated that the inquest would examine how each victim died and whether MI5, if it had worked better, could have prevented the attack.[51]
There have been various conspiracy theories proposed about the bombings, including the suggestion that the bombers were 'patsies', based on claims about timings of the underground trains and the train from Luton, supposed explosions under the carriages, and allegations of the faking of the one time-stamped and dated photograph of the bombers at Luton station.[52][53] These, and many more theories and observations about the events of the day, are described on various websites. A few of these theories about the 7/7 attacks, including the well-substantiated claims made in the documentary film 7/7 Ripple Effect, were addressed by the BBC documentary series The Conspiracy Files, in an episode titled 7/7 first broadcast on 30 June 2009. It attempted to emphasize problems with the conspiracy theories it examined, which resulted in more concerns about the role of the BBC with respect to the 7/7 attacks.[54] The BBC Conspiracy Files documentary has itself been the subject of scholarly debate in a paper by Dr Rory Ridley-Duff. The BBC documentary is challenged for failing to discuss the central thesis in 7/7 Ripple Effect, that several of the bombers were shot near Canary Wharf, and provides more than a dozen media reports that were ignored in the UK Government's official report to parliament.[55]
On the same day of the bombings Peter Power gave interviews on BBC Radio 5 Live[56] and ITV[57] saying that he was working on a crisis management simulation drill, in the City of London, "based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning", when he heard that an attack was going on in real life. He described the incidence as a co-incidence. He also gave an interview to the Manchester Evening News where he spoke of "an exercise involving mock broadcasts when it happened for real".

No wonder people question the OS.....
9/11 had mock attacks which confused and hindered the responders...and what do you know??So did London on 7/7.

Yet another little coincidence or a pattern emerging?

I say the latter.

And this doesnt even touch on the mystery Luton train...the one that was cancelled, yet the Metro Police said they caught it.....impossible though, and to this day no "excuse" has been put forward(because there is none... the times of trains are recorded, including late trains or trains effected by external influences/problems with tracks/ power cables etc) to explain how the 4 bombers caught their trains from kings Cross to commit "their dastardly deeds"...the police were caught in a web of their own lies...they stated the bombers caught the 7.40 from luton, yet this train was cancelled.......the bombers therefore were not in london in time to catch the trains they "intended" to bomb!!

This blows a massive hole in the OS.

It also explains why no images of the 4 bombers at Kings Cross have been released, even though we are told they exist.

Smelly fishy anyone??

And the guy with the orgasmic mood and the heraldic crest has a tone and style which reminds me of Hooper or perhaps GoodOle Dave....

Perhaps they know each other.

edit on 2-3-2011 by benoni because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

I suppose every other successful and failed attack by terrorists in the US was faked too? Because there were a lot. Remember the one in '93 when the Trade Centers were bombed? There are many others, and I'm sure all you have to do is google it. YOU are the one making things up for acting as if you know for certain something that has LITERALLY no evidence to support it. A NWO faking thousands of deaths to make a country go to war and cause more deaths? Oh wait, it's that the NWO is our government right? Or could it be that a group of terrorists got exactly what they wanted. They caused terror and loss of life and made the US into the bad guys in a lot of people's eyes.

Get a reality check.

This is why there is very little hope. People like you continually regurgitating the fairy-tale invectives of sucessive administrations who serve no-one save their paymaster string pullers. We live in times of televisual fakery, where for most people, anything seen on the small box in the corner is taken as gospel. but once you see that this box is controlled by the self-same villains, you may begin to realise the extent of opportunity there is for treachery and the real extent of actual deceptions. There is LITERALLY no evidence for fakery for you because you choose not to look. There are none SO BLIND as those who WILL NOT SEE, and to me, you valerie, are SO SO BLIND. You are hitting a brick wall if and when you proceed in my direction. But glad to hear that you are relatively happy with the state of affairs and all is for the best in this, the best of all possible worlds, for you. I pray for a better world to come, where all will be straightened out, because for me, the very many people like you will ruin it, and any chance of putting wrongs to right, for the rest of us in this world. Thank you and Good Night.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist
reply to post by zimishey

In the local paper near mine, there was an interview with one of the people who had been in the actual tube carriage that allegedly held the 'bomber' too...

He and his dancing partner were both in the carriage and did not see any asian male with a bag - in fact, there were only four people in that carriage at the time of the explosion - the two dancers and two other caucasians, one male one female. Both of these other people died when they took the main brunt of the blast, inadvertantly shielding the dancers and saving their lives.

This news article was in a Cambridgeshire Local Newspaper

I remember this man because he was on national news when The Queen visited him in hospital. I also remember what was said in the Cambridge newspaper. The man said that he remembered 2 older women, a business type woman and some more people but no Asian with a rucksack nor a rucksack where the alledged bomb was. When the police officer came he told him to watch out for the hole in the carriage floor because that's where the bomb had exploded.

I seem to remember him saying there were probably 20 + people in the carriage though.

The roof of the bus always looks to me like it was taken off with a can opener.

Does anyone remember seeing the interview with Rudi Giuliani when he stated he was walking down the road and he didn't know why he was? Strange statement he made.

If you travel and see old Rudi in town - Scram!

edit on 2-3-2011 by Gutman because: Thought about Rudi.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
This is why there is very little hope. People like you continually regurgitating the fairy-tale invectives of sucessive administrations who serve no-one save their paymaster string pullers. We live in times of televisual fakery, where for most people, anything seen on the small box in the corner is taken as gospel. but once you see that this box is controlled by the self-same villains, you may begin to realise the extent of opportunity there is for treachery and the real extent of actual deceptions. There is LITERALLY no evidence for fakery for you because you choose not to look. There are none SO BLIND as those who WILL NOT SEE, and to me, you valerie, are SO SO BLIND. You are hitting a brick wall if and when you proceed in my direction. But glad to hear that you are relatively happy with the state of affairs and all is for the best in this, the best of all possible worlds, for you. I pray for a better world to come, where all will be straightened out, because for me, the very many people like you will ruin it, and any chance of putting wrongs to right, for the rest of us in this world. Thank you and Good Night.

This quote from my most recent post addresses your uninformed comments toward myself:

Obviously I've been misunderstood. I was responding to a guy who was saying that there were practically no victims in any of these attacks and that they were all faked for the real deaths in the war. I do not subscribe to this. I know that genocides happen constantly; heck, they're happening right now somewhere. However, I also believe there are people who will kill themselves and others just to kill people. It's a martyrdom thing, and to a lot of these people, that is way more important than anything else.

Don't get me wrong, I also believe false flags and government created disasters happen. I honestly have no clue about this story, since from the sound of it, if the metal was pushed upward, then the explosive was placed on the underbelly of the carriage. I just felt it was wrong to pretend that the people killed didn't exist. I mean, at least respect their memory, even if you're going to say they were killed by an evil that blamed another evil.

There is literally no evidence for fakery because the evidence isn't there. The only way to believe it is to take it on faith, literally. You can hint and find patterns all day long, but in the end, I could prove ANYTHING to you in the same fashion with the same amount of "evidence." All I need to do is hint at it long enough and I would be able to get hundreds of followers. Give me ten years and I could make anything into a die hard conspiracy.

I'm not dense, I'm just aware that there are things I can and cannot know. I do not profess to know things that are not certain. I simply theorize based on the information available to me. Until more information becomes available, I won't believe the conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

This quote from my most recent post addresses your uninformed comments toward myself:

There is literally no evidence for fakery because the evidence isn't there. The only way to believe it is to take it on faith, literally. You can hint and find patterns all day long, but in the end, I could prove ANYTHING to you in the same fashion with the same amount of "evidence." All I need to do is hint at it long enough and I would be able to get hundreds of followers. Give me ten years and I could make anything into a die hard conspiracy.

I'm not dense, I'm just aware that there are things I can and cannot know. I do not profess to know things that are not certain. I simply theorize based on the information available to me. Until more information becomes available, I won't believe the conspiracy.

Fair enough... i assume you will be genuine enough to check out this evidence...

www.cluesforum.info...

From pg. 23...

Does this look like the result of damage sustained in a powerful bombing
or does it look like someones been let loose with a jig-saw or buzz-saw?

Do these 'victims' look like they have just been in the heart of an explosion
on the upper deck of the bus, which was powerful enough to 'blow' the roof
clean off and 'claim the lives of' several of their fellow passengers?

If you can go through the link above and still insist that there is no
evidence for fakery, then we definately don't reside in the same world.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
From Wiki...
] During 2006, the government had refused to hold a public inquiry, stating that "it would be a ludicrous diversion". Then Prime Minister Tony Blair said an independent inquiry would "undermine support" for MI5, while David Cameron said only a full inquiry would "get to the truth".[49] In reaction to revelations about the extent of security service investigations into the bombers prior to the attack, then Shadow Home Secretary, David Davis said: "It is becoming more and more clear that the story presented to the public and Parliament is at odds with the facts."[50] However, the decision against an independent public inquest was later reversed. A full public inquest into the bombings was subsequently begun from October 2010. Coroner Lady Justice Hallett stated that the inquest would examine how each victim died and whether MI5, if it had worked better, could have prevented the attack.[51]
There have been various conspiracy theories proposed about the bombings, including the suggestion that the bombers were 'patsies', based on claims about timings of the underground trains and the train from Luton, supposed explosions under the carriages, and allegations of the faking of the one time-stamped and dated photograph of the bombers at Luton station.[52][53] These, and many more theories and observations about the events of the day, are described on various websites. A few of these theories about the 7/7 attacks, including the well-substantiated claims made in the documentary film 7/7 Ripple Effect, were addressed by the BBC documentary series The Conspiracy Files, in an episode titled 7/7 first broadcast on 30 June 2009. It attempted to emphasize problems with the conspiracy theories it examined, which resulted in more concerns about the role of the BBC with respect to the 7/7 attacks.[54] The BBC Conspiracy Files documentary has itself been the subject of scholarly debate in a paper by Dr Rory Ridley-Duff. The BBC documentary is challenged for failing to discuss the central thesis in 7/7 Ripple Effect, that several of the bombers were shot near Canary Wharf, and provides more than a dozen media reports that were ignored in the UK Government's official report to parliament.[55]
On the same day of the bombings Peter Power gave interviews on BBC Radio 5 Live[56] and ITV[57] saying that he was working on a crisis management simulation drill, in the City of London, "based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning", when he heard that an attack was going on in real life. He described the incidence as a co-incidence. He also gave an interview to the Manchester Evening News where he spoke of "an exercise involving mock broadcasts when it happened for real".

No wonder people question the OS.....
9/11 had mock attacks which confused and hindered the responders...and what do you know??So did London on 7/7.

Yet another little coincidence or a pattern emerging?

I say the latter.

And this doesnt even touch on the mystery Luton train...the one that was cancelled, yet the Metro Police said they caught it.....impossible though, and to this day no "excuse" has been put forward(because there is none... the times of trains are recorded, including late trains or trains effected by external influences/problems with tracks/ power cables etc) to explain how the 4 bombers caught their trains from kings Cross to commit "their dastardly deeds"...the police were caught in a web of their own lies...they stated the bombers caught the 7.40 from luton, yet this train was cancelled.......the bombers therefore were not in london in time to catch the trains they "intended" to bomb!!

This blows a massive hole in the OS.

It also explains why no images of the 4 bombers at Kings Cross have been released, even though we are told they exist.

Smelly fishy anyone??

And the guy with the orgasmic mood and the heraldic crest has a tone and style which reminds me of Hooper or perhaps GoodOle Dave....

Perhaps they know each other.

edit on 2-3-2011 by benoni because: (no reason given)

Well said. Just some of the many many anomalies.

I think you may be interested in the evidence presented here...

www.cluesforum.info...

and the rest of the site may also further open your eyes.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The Resilience Mortuary was set up in the grounds of the Honourable Artillery Company.
Both Peter Power's paper exercise and the BBC scenario exactly mimic the actual events.

The inquest transcript :-
7julyinquests.independent.gov.uk...
Check out INQ10293-10, a diagram of the Kings Cross carriage which shows the blast as having been some distance from Khan and in the middle of the aisle - 8th November, morning, section 42.

edit on 9-6-2011 by Bigfoot73 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2011 by Bigfoot73 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Mayor Rudy Giuliani was in London during the 7/7 bombings, what a strange coincidence!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro
reply to post by zimishey

Like 9/11, the emergency services were doing training scenarios astoundingly similar to the actual events.

The bus that exploded conveniently exploded outside a building that had a lot of top doctors having a meeting. Maybe just lucky?

My mate was on one of the trains that exploded, he was thankfully a couple of carriages back from the blast, although he felt the heat from it. He was seriously mentally affected at the time, and friends chipped in and bought him a bike so that he didn't have to go on a bus or tube ever again. Still haunts him to this day.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
I suppose that trillions went missing or maybe some cell phone calls were faked? Why do these conspiracy theories always walk down the same road?

What makes YOU think that post mortems were necessary? The bodies had traumatic injuries from an explosion! When you see a dead dog on the side of the road, you don’t need to do an autopsy.

Are you some expert in criminal investigating? Or do you watch those crime shows on tv every week? You know the ones where the police find a body at the open and call in their co staring medical examiner. You have been brain washed by the producers. These shows have little bearing in reality.

Police shows do not reflect the realities of police doing their jobs.
Law shows do not reflect the realities of being a lawyer.
Hospital shows do not reflect the realities of hospitals.

These are entertainment only not how to guides.

Youtube investigators are on par with trailer park mansions. When you get your criminal investigating certificate from Scotland Yard come back and tell us where they went wrong.

Many researchers that have youtube accounts are anonymous, you cannot judge what their credentials are.
There are some very good researchers that post on youtube, some poor ones too, but lot of people on youtube are anonymous, just like you are, so we cannot check their credentials.

Are you saying you do have some Scotland Yard credentials?!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

The bus that exploded conveniently exploded outside a building that had a lot of top doctors having a meeting. Maybe just lucky?

It's suspicious isn't it? Because I imagine most murderous conspirators trying to - well, trying to do whatever it was they were doing - like to ameliorate their bombings by making sure the victims have decent access to medical attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join