It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 UK's 9/11? NO PORSTMORTEMS on victims bodies? etc?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

Now we have gotten to the point, where a member cant request proof that "A" happened? Without someone making a ridiculous correlation with "Z"??

Learn how to carry yourself. I would also like proof that a Med site was set up prior to 7/7... Since I want that answer, do I have to answer your ridiculous question?
edit on 2/28/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Did that surprise you, after you were attacked for simply asking for proof of his claim? It didn't surprise me, frankly I expected it from him.

7/7 is London's 9/11 - The conspiracy theorists need something to live for, and believe in.. Something bigger than themselves. Long live delusions!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Apparently have problems with reading comprehension

Notice that it was a PAPER EXERCISE!!!

Here managers get together and plan what to do - no actual units are involved . Purpose is to write out a response plan to be followed.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by funbox

Here managers get together and plan what to do - no actual units are involved . Purpose is to write out a response plan to be followed.

Of course, then why is Peter Power quoted as saying something along the lines of, "We had to move from slow-time thinking to quick-time action," on the BBC news on that day then?

If this PAPER EXERCISE had nothing to do with reality?

Just askin' - keep on shillin' lads.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by funbox

how ironic, i concede , you got me on the ropes.. *staggers around a little as if in a stunned yet aware like state

yes they were sitting around a table chattin wat if.

that is what i meant by Vocal exercise.

funbox

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zimishey

Thanks for your clarification. Do you accept now that no emergency facility/morgue was set up in the City of London on 6th July ?

If so, and with the allegation that post mortems were not carried out on the victims shown to be false, is there anything left in your OP to consider ?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by lambros56

No, they did no such thing. There were reports on the day that something was going down at Canary Wharf but it turned out to be bogus. People panicking, making calls to media who then embellish for a good story. I know someone who was at CW that day and nothing happened.

But they DID report it.
Me and three work colleagues watched and heard the presenter saying two or three terrorists had been shot and killed.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

Yo I just sent a sorry to you cause of my posts on the first page but a sorry to ATS in general for lowering the tone is in order so I am giving myself negative stars

Peace and keep researching

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Yep, but you seem to have missed the thrust of my post which is that merely because, in the middle of a national emergency, the media said something that doesn't mean it is true, and it turns out most of which was bogus. Remember the "power surge" being responsible that was reported in the first hour? Wasn't that Brazilian a suicide bomber, running from Police through the station with a bag full of explosives for several hours until the truth came out?

Besides, like I said, I know someone who works at CW and was there that day (how do you think I got the scoop on ATSNN and posted the story the moment something went down that day? I got a heads up from a contact in London). Nothing happened, it was the media just reporting something had happened, because they had hold of a rumour and wanted to be the first to "report" it, which is totally different.

Might I suggest you re-read my post so you can try to understand my point.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Do you believe there was ANY false flag in the history of the world...?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this story is utterly bogus. I recently met with an English woman (I am a student in the field of forensic genetics) who works for the ESR (big forensic firm) here in NZ and she directly examined and performed both post-mortems and forensic identification on the bodies post 7/7.

Edit: I meant "bogus" in regards to the claim that no post-mortems were carried out.
edit on 28-2-2011 by Alushe because: clarification

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by zimishey

Do you believe there was ANY false flag in the history of the world...?

The Gleiwitz incident was a classic case of false flag, so yes, there has been false flag attacks before.

But that doesn't automatically means that any spectacular attack is a false flag attack.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alushe
I'm sorry but this story is utterly bogus. I recently met with an English woman (I am a student in the field of forensic genetics) who works for the ESR (big forensic firm) here in NZ and she directly examined and performed both post-mortems and forensic identification on the bodies post 7/7.

Edit: I meant "bogus" in regards to the claim that no post-mortems were carried out.

What was her full name and qualifications and where exactly does she work please? Does she have a contact address/email?

Did she do internal post-mortems? Thankyou

edit on 28-2-2011 by zimishey because: omitting text

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

No need for sarcasm mate.
I dont need to re-read your post.
I understood what you said.

Just because you said someone you know who was in the area said nothing happened doesn`t make you right.
As you know too well of cover-up`s by the police...as in the Brazilian lads shooting.

It was reported on the news.
Are you denying that ?
Because Sky News are.
Why would they deny making that report ?
Unless they were told to.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zimishey

Originally posted by Alushe

What was her full name and qualifications and where exactly does she work please? Does she have a contact address/email?

Did she do internal post-mortems? Thankyou

edit on 28-2-2011 by zimishey because: omitting text

You know perfectly well that no-one is going to post someone else's personal details on a public forum.

Btw, can you explain the difference between a post mortem and an internal post mortem ? thanks.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
7/7 just like 9/11 was just another psy-op designed to bolster support for the ailing criminal tony blair and rejuvenate public opinion in favour of the hugely unpopular illegal and genocidal british and american and australian wars on 'fake' terror.There were few if any victims and actors were employed to help 'realise' the event. The media were complicit in selling the hoax. Bali was australia's equivalent of america's 9/11 and britians 7/7. Hoaxes one and all with computer generated 'sim' ficticious characters as victims. We have been well and truly punked. I am now ready to believe that the phony war on terror was a pretense for the establishment of middle-eastern bases as operational centres for the instigation and oversight of the widespread unrest (real or most likely otherwise) that we are seeing this year throughout the whole area.... all necessary parts of the framework for the agenda that is the new world order.

www.cluesforum.info...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by Dendro

The exercise you are referencing, conducted by Peter Power, was a paper exercise conducted in a room.

It didn't involve the emergency services at all ; which was your claim.

It's not actually as cut and dried as you suggest.

This article gives a fuller account of what Peter Power said, recorded over several interviews, and also about the absence of internal post mortems (this second point based on the actual transcript from the inquest).

terroronthetube.co.uk...

With regard to post mortems, there was post mortem examination of the external wounds. Internal post mortems were not carried out.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Regardless of paper exercise or otherwise, if I was sitting at home writing a hypothetical plan on how to murder someone I didn't like and at the time I'm doing it that EXACT scenario takes place, there is going to be automatic suspicion on me.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hmmm, possibly reptilian food supply?
new weaponry that they dont want released?
who knows? we will soon hopefully!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

I understood it to be that the "hypothetical scenario" was broadcast by the BBC on national television a year earlier (May 2004), a remarkably similar incident happened within days [or on the exact same day depending on which version of revisionist history you follow] of that "hypothetical scenario" being played out in London as a mock exercise.

So it was planned, it was rehearsed, and then it happened. Viola!

Peter Power Picks A Pack Of Pickled Peppers

“At half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning"

“Today we were running an exercise for a company—bearing in mind I’m now in the private sector—and we sat everybody down, in the city—1,000 people involved in the whole organization—but the crisis team."

“Our scenario was very similar—it wasn’t totally identical, but it was based on bombs going off, to the time, the locations, all this sort of stuff. But it wasn’t an accident, in the sense that London has a history of bombs.”

“Yesterday we were actually in the City working on an exercise involving mock broadcasts when it happened for real. When news bulletins started coming on, people began to say how realistic our exercise was—not realizing there was an attack."

So if these tards were already conducting a mock exercise on the day, there's a very real chance there would already be on site medical facilities. Convenient.

edit on 28-2-2011 by quackers because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join