page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Close range sighting of object (and occupants) - Valensole, France, 1965:

The Valensole Affair - Humanoid Mischief in 1965

--

Multiple sightings from separately located witnesses of an 'egg-shaped UFO with no wings, tail, or fuselage' taken from early November, 1957:

Thread

--

Pilot witnesses 'gleaming silver, metallic disc' which flew alongside his aircraft before speeding off - object also confirmed on radar, Germany, 1952:

Thread

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I have seen or thought I have seen a couple of unexplained sightings in Puerto Rico..There may have been more times...The fist sighting happened when I was about 4...I was living in Bayamon P.R. One morning I remember sitting facing the backyard eating cookies sitting on the stairs..The backyard slopped down a small hill..There must have been around 12 steps..Then suddenly a very low & loud 'Helicopter" quickly appeared overhead..I was so scared I fell down the steps and cut my right ear...Next is when the memory gets fuzzy...I remember lying down then somebody picking me up..I had hit my head pretty hard and I knew I was bleeding..I remember feeling that I didn't want my parents to see my like this..Someone lifted me off and took me to a "hospital" a very sleek looking room where I was lying down on a table bed while a few Doctors observed me.I thought they might have been Americans speaking English which I did not really know yet..The memories feel more like feelings than able pictures..I remember feeling better and feeling good about the day getting better..and finally being back home...Years later I remember telling my mom about it and our memories about it conflicting....That's not the last sighting..Next was in Bayamon again I think the year was 1974 I was spending summer vacation with my Dad (Mom lived in Boston) ...It was around midnight and we were driving home..My wonderful step Mom was peering out the passenger window , I was sitting in the back seat with my sister, Brother and a cousin..My step mom turned to us and said she thinks she sees a UFO..A single light in the horizon..I then saw it myself and thought it looked like a red light on a tower or something..The car was moving which gave it a sense of mobility I thought..There was excitement in the air ..My dad was to frightened to stop the car and after 5 minutes or so of this we continued on home..Next day the whole Islad was a buzz with UFO stories even the News and papers mentioned it.
edit on 7-10-2012 by edisonoside because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Originally posted by MainLineThis

I remember that case. And as usual, for so many witnesses (especially from so-called close range sightings) all we get is crap evidence in the form of useless eyewitness testimony.

If you remember the case then why not mention the tracking of the object(s) in the same area of sky as to which they were being reported by the operator at the National Weather Service Office?

Researcher Dr. Michael D. Swords who researched the FAA evidence and police dispatch 911 calls also makes some very good points in the linked video -did you even bother to watch it?

More info and links about how the radar returns were at least as bright as commercial aircraft 'but four times bigger' and how the object was originally plotted at 18000ft but within 15 seconds it ascended vertically at a speed of around 1000mph:

The Holland Michigan Radar-Visual UFO Case

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join