It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marc Faber 2/23/2011: I think we are all doomed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
faber-blog.blogspot.com...

Talks about the EU, Germans not happy about bailing out the PIGS, recent moves in S&P similar to historic moves prior to weakening (1928, 1937, 1966), we are in a money printing environment, deficits will stay high requiring higher taxation and prevent recovery, currencies will continue to degrade (like Germany in 1919, 1923), gold and silver will continue to rise, one of the worst investments will be a US government bond, inflation will be used as a stealth tax to make up for printing money, industrial commodities (copper, nickel, etc) will go down, a weak future global economy, declining currency values will push people to gold and silver, possibility of collapse in China (2-3 years),

'The end game has begun'. (25:00) "We are all doomed. I think what will happen is that we are in the middle of a kind of a crack-up boom that is not sustainable, that eventually the economy will deteriorate, that there will be more money printing, and then you will have more inflation, and poor economies an extreme form of stagflation, and eventually in that situation countries will go to war... For investors, the question is how do I navigate though this complete disaster that will eventually unfold?"

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I caught this video tonight and Marc Faber had made some similar comments earlier last week. I included it in a different sort of thread, but I like keeping up with this endgame drama.

Here is a great companion article that in conjunction with the Marc Faber video, will really get you up to speed.

Thanks for sharing.

join