It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An encounter I had with something.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Awesome post, OP. You really have me thinking. I think I have your answer. Thanks for answering all our questions, which totally dispels our need to call hoax. Your story is sound.

You said this happened a couple of weeks ago, right? You never stated the date. However, If you correlate the date, and look around several grave markers in the area where your sighting was, maybe a little further out in the direction it was traveling, I'll bet you find a gravestone matching the day of your sighting. The year will be most interesting if you could find that out. I'm feeling around Valentine's day. February 13th or so. More on that in a bit.

And please, ALWAYS take your dog with you during research. Dogs can smell seven different emotions emanating from you at the same time, their noses are very sensitive. They will react accordingly. On that day, your dog sensed fear, from you, he could literally smell it on you, and that's why he reacted in such a manner. There is a reason legend says they are man's best friend. If you fear something they will know it and act accordingly.

I have a special dog, and two others. My familiar is an all white Husky mix, with two blue eyes, and he's sensitive to "peculiarities". He howls like a wolf when he's near them, out of the blue, and it's attention grabbing when he acts that way for no reason. I settle and determine the cause. Most of them are simply lost souls. They need guidance. I wish I could take my hound to your cemetery and cast about a bit.

What you and the others experienced was supernatural, you'll admit that much. What you won't admit is that you aren't very versed in the supernatural, so your first reaction is fear, as is the case with most everyone. Your dog picked up on the fear, and yes, the dog, not you, amplified your fear. The inter-dimensional being you experienced was just going to pay respects to someone in that graveyard, probably an important date for them, an issue of love beyond the grave, an apparition needing to fulfill a vow made long ago. Again, I'm guessing but it feels like the 1800's, around 1823. So look for a grave for Feb. 13th, 1823. Take the name, and research. You'll find the husband had arthritis, was short, his wife died on the date of your sighting, and if so, what you have seen is the undying love of a man for his wife, fulfilling his vow of dressing her grave every year on the date of her death. Apparitions can't hold physical form very long, but they know that it's worth going back because of love.

Let me know what you find out.

When you know, you have nothing to fear. Your understanding becomes part of the cycle of life.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by girl_interrupted

Very good story and good detail. Your not crazy many things exist that people dont believe in, although back when people lived in villages and such they did. The reason why people no longer believe in them is how they were raised and what you see on tv. Sometimes you know what you saw but that part of you thinks its not real because its how you were raised. What you saw could be just about anything, so i'll need more details such as hair, clothing, weather patterns, sounds, etc. The reason your dog acted so strange is because dogs senses are far over 10x stronger than ours possibly your dog saw it as a threat and was grawling so loud to scare it away and protect you. Anyhow if I can get more details I can give you an idea of what it was.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Not trying to belittle the post in any way, but do you realize how freaked out this makes me considering I watched Phantasm last night?
Anyway, I have no idea what it may have been.
Have you considered contacting Jason Offutt over at From The Shadows?
from-the-shadows.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Small hooded guy? Sounds like what was a called a jackyl from the co-op black op programs, so an entity/et.

When I went against my inner knowing and willingly agreed to read a channeling, because I was being polite, and so read a couple chapters of something that I had felt this negative, heavy energy in it, I got sick for weeks, my lymph gland in my neck swelled up and I had a bronchitis.

My 9 year old came running down the stairs and threw his blanket on the floor, crying and really afraid. He said he thought his blanket had paralyzed him. He couldn't move. He said there were hooded guys in the room and everytime he tried to move, they prodded him in the stomach with a wand or prod, and it was like being punched in the stomach, but he managed to break away after a couple minutes and ran downstairs.

I stopped reading and closed all permissions and that was over. But I had heard of these hooded guys before during abductions and sleep paralysis and was told they were part of that lovely underground dumb, co-op black op program, the entities they bring in.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I know what you've been seeing. The poster above me is correct. They are part of the abductions, and are related to the sleep paralysis scenarios people describe. They're very small, squat, have dark squishy / wrinkled purplish faces.

My mom actually has more experiences with them than I do, but she describes them in great detail. Usually she is awoken from sleep and paralyzed, and she can hear them skitter around her, pulling her hair and poking her. They seem to enjoy that kind of thing. If they did in fact abduct my mom, I don't know about it and she hasn't mentioned remembering anything about it. She does sleep with a light on though.

My only recent experience that I can recall vividly, is waking up one night and I recall being lifted by three or four of these little dwarf things, right into a mirror that was hanging on my wall near my bed. I vividly remember going into the mirror feet first, and although I was paralyzed, I could look down at my feet and seen the approaching mirror, felt the coldness of my feet as it enveloped my body, and kept looking at my reflection in stark horror as it finally reached my head, at which point I blacked out. It was very cold.

My understanding of these creatures is that they are servants or are closely related to the Grays, perhaps slaves or automaton creations? I don't know for sure. But they do work for something else. They can paralyze you with a touch, and seem to delight in prodding people as they lay helpless. I've read other stories of these things being able to move at lightning speed, and some others of their eyes glowing as well.

If you've ever seen one close up, I think it would definitely be something you would always remember.

As far as I know they are harmless. If you've seen one in your home, then either you, someone in your family, or possibly everyone in your family are an interest to an alien abductor.

These creatures are real, though I do not know if our government is in on the abduction phenomenon. I do hear alot about our government "allowing" these things to take place, but this is the first I've heard of our government being part of bring them into being, so to speak. Far more likely, is that they are servants of whatever UFO influence that is surrounding your home life. It's my understanding that the Grays are fearful of human beings as having a wild and unpredictable temperament, and also for being very strong in comparison, so it's likely that these creatures serve as the actual abductors in most cases, in order to protect their masters from us.

@ the OP;

If you've only seen them outdoors, I suppose you should be glad? If you start seeing them in your home, you might have more to worry about.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Wow! How creepy! This encounter reminds me of the movie Communion, based on Whitley Streiber's book. There are dwarf like beings/aliens wearing hooded robes in that movie that closely resemble what you witnessed. You may want to check it out for any comparisons. Even if your not into alien abduction and the like, I recommend this movie as Christopher Walken (star of the movie) is weird enough, with or without aliens.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sabreblade
Not trying to belittle the post in any way, but do you realize how freaked out this makes me considering I watched Phantasm last night?
Anyway, I have no idea what it may have been.
Have you considered contacting Jason Offutt over at From The Shadows?
from-the-shadows.blogspot.com...

I haven't seen that movie I will have to check it out.Very cool thread...How you describe the creature reminds me of the Steven King movie Cats eye.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I'm with you. I don't want to make light of this but it sounded to me like the dwarf creatures from Phantasm.

You might be on to something, this is not the first encounter of this sort, it has happened before in other cemeteries.
OP should go back and snap a few shots of the area, maybe something will come out of it. Check out the stories here
www.book-of-thoth.com...
edit on 28/2/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Great story. However lets get a few things straight assuming they are real.

1) There intelligent
2) They hide
3) There fast
4) They hang out in grave yards.

I could go on but lets look at these points i have made:- There intelligent enough to notice you staring and are also wary of humans becuase they make a hasty retreat and disappear. There fast and hang out in wierd places for unknown reasons.

This does not even worry me because of the points i have made. I suspect there infact aliens conducting research about humans since it was spotted in a grave yard.

Your dog is not more intelligant than a baby so its perfectly natural for her to be scared.
edit on 28-2-2011 by DomCheetham because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss

I know what you've been seeing. The poster above me is correct. They are part of the abductions, and are related to the sleep paralysis scenarios people describe.

Yes, no matter what you call them they are demons. As a child and into my adult years I have had quite a few experiences with them paralyzing me in my sleep. I would wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to move, open my eyes, or breathe. I know its not a dream because I am perfectly aware that I am in my bed and keep trying to blink to wake myself up.

After the first time, I told my grandmother and she told me to pray in Jesus' name to remove the unclean and evil spirits from me. The first instance of thinking of Jesus' name the "thing" usually starts trying to kill me. My heart starts beating super fast and everytime I say the prayer again my heart beats faster until it's beating so fast that I think I am going to die of a heart attack. Then suddenly its hold releases and I wake up or at least I think I am awake. Usually my body is still very weak after the paralysis and I am able to breathe and open my eyes, but I feel myself being pulled back down again. I have had instances where I was able to open my eyes only to feel myself being put back to sleep because of heavy uncontrollable drowsiness. Usually I force myself to stay awake and don't go back to bed until morning or close to morning.

There was one instance where I was transported to some ancient temple. I was in a room looking at all of these strange symbols on a wall. I could not see the presence, but it was there and asked me whether I was going to write the stuff on the wall down. I said no, I'll remember it. So I am there studying the wall and suddenly I am in another dark room with this black hooded thing sitting at a table with a book. The book flys open on its own and a bright light was shining up from the page but only where the ink should have been. So I am thinking now, oh goodness not again. So I start thinking of Jesus, but not praying for him to remove them or "it" and the thing starts mocking me. It had a really teasing kind of voice, very soft and high pitched like a child making fun, and it started mocking me saying "ooooh help me jesus.. ooooh please help me". I was a bit shocked by it and the behavior because it was so bizarre, but I just started to pray like usual and then I was released. When I woke up, I didn't remember much of the wall and I was little upset that I didn't write it down, but then again.. how could I really? The only thing I remembered was this weird symbol with a circle and two bird's wings on each side. At the time, I had never ever seen it before but spent some time on goolge searching for it. Eventually I found it was an ancient sumerian symbol also used by the egyptians and then I began learning about the ancient sumerians for the first time. Well the religious and "mythical" side of the civilization. This was a few years back. The one I saw was very simple and plain.

blog.world-mysteries.com...

A word or warning to the wise, if you think these experiences sound "cool", it really is not. They will ruin your life and your family. Don't seek this stuff out. I have been trying to free myself as much as possible. I have continued to pray and grow and for the most part by the power of the Almighty Most High God, they are not allowed to harass me anymore. I mostly sense them using other people's body these days.

edit on 28-2-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I know exactly what figure you mean, I always thought it was one of my cousins being weirdly dressed at funerals, until I was actually talking to him one day. We were burying my great uncle, and I was 7 and he came and stood next to me and whispered in my ear "do not be scared of death, as it is just the end of the flesh and blood. The soul will live forever". I never seen it after that though. And i was always weirded out to talk about this experience, I had told my mom after it happened and she said it was just my imagination and to forget about it. At 7 I didn't understand it, but its one of those things you can never forget.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I seen your thread and knew that I should not open it. Ugh...very very creepy!! I believe you, Linda and Mike. I look forward to hearing what you found out. *creepy creepy*

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
WELL I HOPE YOU READ THIS, I´M NOT EVEN AMERICAN BUT HAD THIS KIND OF EXPERIENCES TROUGH ALL MY LIFE EVEN WHEN A CHILD

LIST OF NOT DOES: THINGS YOU SHOULD NOT DO, WHATEVER IT HAPPENS
1. REMEMBER IT. IF YOU DO THIS , IT WILL APEAR AGAIN
2. THE FEWER PEOPLE YOU TELL THE LESSER POWER IT GETS. STOP THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW, JUST FOR YOUR OWN GOOD
3. DONT FEEL SCARED, ALTHOUGH I EVEN FAILED TO DO THIS SO AFTER 30 YEARS. THE MORE YOU FEAR THEM OR IT THE EASIER THEY GET TO YOU.

LISTS OF YES DO IT: EVEN IF HELL APPEARS BEHIND YOU

1. PRAY: WHOMEVER YOU LIKE WHATEVER YOU LIKE, DOESNT MATTER WHO WILL SAE YOU BUT JUST CALL IT IN YOUR THOUGHTS, EVEN IF IT IS A RELATIVE OF YOURS, A DOG ,A CAT WHATEVER MAKES YOU FEEL SAFE

2. TRY TO SLEEP WITH SOMEONE NEAR YOU THAT CAN PAY YOU SOME ATTENTION FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS, IF HE OR SHE HEARS YOU DURING A NIGHTMARE, AND PLEASE DO WHAT EVERYONE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO DO: MAKE HER OR HE WAKE YOU UP URGENTLY WHATEVER IT HAPPENS, EVEN IF HE OR SHE SEES SOMETHING, DOESNT MATTER MAKE HER/HIM WAKE YOU UP.

3. GET AWAY: DONT GET CURIOUS IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN TRY TO FIND SOMEONE NEAR YOU, BUT PLEASE PLEASE DONT GET CLOSER TO IT, IT WOULD GET THINGS WORSE.

4. IF YOU FIND YOURSELF AT SLEEP WITH SOME OF THEM HANGING YOUR ARMS OR NECK OR LEGS: GET THE F U CKK AWAY FROM IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT IT TAKES, THAT MEANS YOU´VE BEEN MARKED AND LISTED.. SO GET THE F++K AWAY OK?

I CAN BET IT DIDNT HAVE EYES OR MOUTH OR NOSE OR EARS, JUST A FIGURE WITH NO VISIBLE HANDS AND FEET.

SORRY TO TELL YOU BUT IT MAY LAST A FEW MONTHS, SORRY

MY HAIR IS BENT OVER TROUGH ALL MY BODY RIGHT NOW, SORRY MY FRIEND
I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

NAMASTE AND GOOD LUCK

edit on 28-2-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: FAILED TO SPELL CORRECTLY SOME WORDS, SORRY

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mari4199

Phase 1 - Collect Underpants.
Phase 2 - ???
Phase 3 - Profits

lol, Sorry I just had to.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Fascinating story OP

I believe you, cant say if it was supernatural or alien or Bigfoot. In any case you have nothing to fear, it sounded like it was more afraid of you or your dog. Because it was in a cemetery makes one think it has some supernatural connection. Im quite skeptical when it comes to the hollow earth theory but then what do we know? Not much about our internal geology, seems far fetched but it is plausible.

I dont know if you are familliar with the "dwarf" aliens, or robed little jawa guys from Whitley Strieber's books and film . These little dwarf like figures are a mystery, not much known about them. They are often described working with the Greys in abductions. In some cases grays wear robes. The myths of lore could be one and the same. I have seen "shadow people" myself and they in my opinion are not the same. They are a manifestation of some kind. What you described has me thinking "alien" in connection.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be2af6dd01b2.jpg[/atsimg]

Does not appear to be a mover or shaker does he?

Theory is they are of another dimension so they can do superhuman like things in our dimension.

Here is an idea, maybe this was a "alien" lets say Grey an it had a craft "invisible" near by and entered it thus vanishing. Or the being just winked out of our time space much like UFO's do as well as Alien beings walking through walls. Just thought i would throw that out there. Just speculating.

Your dog seen something unusual, but your dog should not have reacted any different then seeing another animal or a small person or child. Your dog should have the comprehension of something of that nature. What is strange is your dog it seems may have HEARD this "thing" before it even seen it. Because dogs can hear sound in a higher frequency such as a dog whistle. Did this cross your mind, that maybe there was a sound that accompanied this little entity ? Perhaps coming from a source near by such as a hidden craft, dimensional gate way?

Dogs and Cats can see things we have yet to understand. Maybe your dog seen and heard more that was there then you could with your human senses.

Just my two cents
edit on 28-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Interesting story, OP. I think researching spirits and entities a bit, something old world ish, as the robes make it seem like it's probably something old. Dunno what it is, but I wish you the best in it. I really hope Mike's okay, it sounds like he's had the worst of it. If you can find out what it is, you can probably find out if it's malignant and means any long term harm to you four, and what to do in case it does.

I know in that email Linda mentioned that Mike wasn't talking about it. I wonder what he saw when he went after it? I'm kinda worried about that guy.

I don't think you should return to the area for recon. I don't think a second run-in with this thing would be in your best interests. From the sounds of it, you aren't experienced with messing with things like this, which is no insult at all, but going after it without any clear idea of what you're in for could put you in danger.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
[url=http://karlshuker.blogspot.com/2009/04/north-americas-elusive-babyfeet-part-1.html/url]

This thread is intriguing, and Karl Shuker's essay on small hominids . Many N. American indian nations have histories telling of very small people who were living in the territory they moved into in their distant past
( exactly when is vague) . These are not paranormal entities, although some of them seem to have faculties which could give that impression.
It seems many of these littlefeet had partially subterranean lifestyles when first encountered by the indians, or moved underground once they lost out in competition for resources. Perhaps some relic populations have survived.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Ok now reading some of the comments above other people are speculating the same thing as me. Good to see like minds. It does not mean this is the case "alien dwarfs" working for the greys but you do realize this is a HUGE phenomena happening to many people. I really think these "dwarfs" get less press then their Grey counter parts. Since you messed with a Ouija board you may have invited guests in your life, the long term kind. I can relate. But then again other people witnessed this and in day light. Maybe at the right place at the right time.

I think you were lucky to witness this with other people , many of us don't get that chance. Once you have something like this happen it changes you, maybe that is the feeling of dread? i felt the same way whe i witnessed a UFO with a good freind we both felt like that.

No reality is much stranger then you we taught to think.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Have you ever seen a doctor? If not, it might be a good idea.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
maybe the grim reaper is actually really short. ppl were shorter back then maybe he is too havent u seen the family guy with the grim reaper inthe pet shop sounds thesame

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join