It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An encounter I had with something.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
how fast do you think it moved? maybe it was an alien gray. i remember watching som eyoutube video about a-51. the guy said some security got into a fight with alien grays and the grays broke thier heads. killed them.

I remember reading some title "grays beings of fear" it seemed like a crazy person looking for attention but maybe he was right about this, if your dog was reacting to it so much. I find that dogs are curious, if not brave if something was giving off a vibe like this to your dog it must have been un-earthly.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Can I draw your attention to this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: shamaniski

Yes, thats it, but you could not see any folds in the cloth like you can on this pics cloth robe.

Like cutting the shape of this figure out and then completely matting it in no reflective black.

The one I saw had a pointed hood on it.

eta: I forgot to mention it turned sideways before doing its little hop&drop move, and in that instant I could see it had the outline of a seemingly Human female face with a piece of cloth covering the mouth and tip of the nose, with only the clear black outline of a forehead, nose bridge and eyelashes showing...also deep black without depth.

oops sorry....didnt mean to answer for the OP.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

Aye. It could be the same thing under the light of day.

Seems a bit smaller than the one I saw in my bedroom doorway tho.

<< 10  11  12   >>

join