It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An encounter I had with something.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Well I hope she comes back.
I like a good scary story
edit on 30-5-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I believe you, you are not alone in seeing this sort of being. This is often reported as one of the types of shadow people that people will see.. although they are more solid in appearance than your normal shadow being. I think the connection comes from the dark cloak and that for some they appear around people who have had shadow people.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by girl_interrupted

This is what I thought it may be...but are they all the same thing...really?

edit on 30-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: link

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Since I have read this, I have had a similar experience, so I didn't think it warrented its own thread. I arrived home to this family's house that I have been staying at in rural brisbane about 6 pm only to feel this strange gust of air on my hands when I left the car. There was no breeze, and the air was direct and somewhat more humid than the dry winter air of the mountains. I proceeded along the unlit driveway to the house, but something made my turn around and stare at this mound that was sitting amongst the trees. It resembled a small, cloaked silhouette of an indiviual, or a very large dog. I decided to watch for a while longer until it seemingly flittered out of existence and appeared to explode into small pieces that vanished instantaneously.

The figure you have described came to mind when I saw this, especially when what I thought might have been plant matter moved in a way that it should not have.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
take it easy,it just appeared in front of you and immediatly disappear i think it did not want to interupt you.i did not read all the posts.i hope it is the last time to encounter such a wired thing.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I truly hope we get an update from the OP. This thread has interested me so much that I check on a weekly basis to see if there is an update.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hmmm, would have thought Destinyone would have gotten back to us by now...even just to say he/she doesn't know anything. I mean he/she took the time to come here and post and then not return??? ....and he/she appears to be extremely active on this site since only joining a short time ago, so you would think we would have heard something.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
definatly sounds like an entity of some kind. animals are sensitive to those types of things, have u seen anything like that sense?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
HI FOLKS,I CAN SEE THIS THREAD ABOUT THE THING IN THE GRAVE YARD ID SOME MONTHS OLD NOW,BUT IS HAS RAISED A LOT OF INTEREST AND RUN ON..MY OPINION FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH-I THINK THIS GRAVEYARD THING IS DEFINETELY SOMETHING WHICH WAS REALLY THERE.I NOTICED THE LADY SAID IT SCARED HER A LOT AND SHE KEPT HER LIGHTS ON AT HOME ETC.THIS THING SOUNDS EVIL AND I BELIEVE THEY CHOOSE TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE SEEN BY HUMANS WHICH THEY MAY BE TARGETING INDIVIDUALLY.IF THIS WERE THE CASE THEN HAS THE HUMAN BEEN MESSING AROUND WITH THE OCCULT,LIKE ANY BRANCH OF IT INCLUDING KEEN INTEREST IN UFO'S ALIENS ETC?? I SAY THIS CUZ YEARS AGO BEFORE I WAS A CHRISTIAN I WAS A PRACTISING OCCULTIST AND THE MOST WEIRD AND UNPLEASANT THINGS STARTED HAPPENING TO ME.SO I SAY YOU CAN ACUALLY ATTRACT EVIL ENTITIES TO ONESELVE.UNWITTINGLY WE SEND OUT SIGNALS TO THESE BEINGS WHICH THEY INTERPERET AS US BEING "FAIR GAME"...... AND IF A PERSON HAS'NT BEEN "MEDDLING" THEY SHOULD ACTIVLEY "RESIST BEING SCARED BECAUSE THEY DO FEED OF FEAR. PETER

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I want to apologize for not coming back and updating before now. I know it automatically makes me seem like a hoaxer, but I promise you the thing I saw was a real ... thing. I just don't know what type of thing it was.

Since the car accident I was in . . . I wound up having surgery on my wrist (which left me unable to type comfortably) and then I miscarried just a few weeks ago. I didn't even know I was pregnant, but it still hit me really hard and I haven't felt much like being online. I'm pretty devastated and so is my husband. I don't think my string of bad luck had anything at all to do with whatever was in the cemetery that day, though. I think it's just bad luck.

Again, I am so sorry for leaving this thread dangling. I will update with pics of the cemetery soon.

Basically what we learned from my husband's co-worker who lives near the cemetery is that 'ghost lights' have been seen floating there. His grandmother, who previously owned the house, swore that the place (house and cemetery) was haunted, but I didn't really get any weird vibes while I was in the home. The friend said he had never seen anything like what I described, but he does hear coyotes in the cemetery all the time. I don't think what I saw was a coyote, but that gives you some idea of how secluded the area is.

Again, I'm sorry. I'll revisit this as soon as I can provide photos of the graveyard and the surrounding area.
edit on 7/12/2011 by girl_interrupted because: typo - - - still on heavy narcotic medication for pain

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Thank God you are OK. I am so sorry to hear about the wrist and miscarriage....what an awful time of it you have had. Thanks for thinking of us and getting back to the thread...my goodness you have had enough on your plate....apologies for any speculation on my part.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
sounds kinda like those knomes they keep seeing in argentina

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Are you sure it was a midget or could it be that the lower torso was underground?

It reminds me of the Stocksbridge Bypass ghost monk:
www.youtube.com... (skip to the 4:18 mark if you want)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Thanks for the update! Sorry to hear alot of bad things have happened, hope that you soon will feel better. Looking forward to pics of the graveyard, and once again thanks for reporting back to us. Wish you the best of luck!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I read this whole thing in july.
The saga kept me up all night.
Wow.
I feel like i spent the night getting to know you and nearly cried when I read your final post

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
thanks for the update! sorry to hear about your misfortune as of late, hope things get better from here on lookin forward to the pics and updates

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
maybe it was the Grim Reaper!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
hope the OP is ok she hasnt posted anything here in a while

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Maybe a troll or something if they do exist. Weird stuff though, usually animals do see,smell or sense things before we ever can.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
What I'm about to ask isn't slating you or disbelieving you in any shape and form.

Did you watch a film/programme about a creature that you've described before the "sighting"?
Have you heard a story regarding the creature before the "sighting"?
Have you experienced a loss in the family or a close friend before the "sighting"? (sorry about this question, you don't have to answer)

Because, sometimes your mind plays tricks on you. Like, once me and my mates were walking through the forests during school lunch, then I saw this figure which was black, shaped like an upright gorrila. But the black was a fuzzy black, like electric sparks. But none of my mates saw it but me. (I've got goosebumps right now by typing this :lol

Please bare in mind, I didn't say I do or don't believe you, nor do I think you're crazy. (Believe me, you're not crazy, I've go so many conspiracies running through my head I don't think my pea brain can handle it no more)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join