It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Any black triangle abductees?

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
My first thread. Just curious if anyone has had an experience with the black triangle crew?


Bill




posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Camperguy
 


Are you referring to TR-3Bs?




I have seen them a few times, and one up close, about 200FT over my car. These run silent and stop on a dime. No experience with whoever flies them though.



posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I think these are us.
Not to say "we" don't abduct people all the time.



posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I live near two Air Force bases, and saw two in two years. Low. Slow. Perfect silence.

They're ours.



posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I guess so. Ran into one while camping on the Tennesse pipeline. It looked like it was mapping the thing. Pulled right over us and hovered for a while.


Bill



posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Oh , it was in the early 90`s , at first we thought it was a helicopter with its search light on but when it got closer, no sound. Pretty impressive if it is ours, I was in the Airforce, guess my clearance wasn`t high enough, lol


Bill



posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
people who are abducted are replaced with reptilian clones and/or have a telepathic interface that allows them to experience what you experience. you can resist.



posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The black triangles are NOT alien craft!!!!

LOOK, when there are eye-witness reports claiming to have spotted seeing them at low altitude enought to which they can CLEARLY IDENTIFY words painted on the underside of these craft that say in OBVIOUS ENGLISH WRITTING something to the effect of "EMERGENCY PULL RELEASE OR OPEN" etc, that means it is OURS and NO ALIENS INVOLVED.

...but folks would rather get all caught up in silly nonsense and assuming that they are aliens with "zap guns" and "aliens dealing drugs" and zooming around in these things and all the other silliness going on at ATS lately.

ATS has turned into a site of 99% nonsense lately. Schools must be giving all their kindergarten students the link to this website and told to start posting here as the nonsense and asinine garbage and ignorance lately is truly beyond belief.



posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I would like to get me one of those zap guns
Well Im glad it is one of ours.


Bill



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkRedSoda
The black triangles are NOT alien craft!!!!

LOOK, when there are eye-witness reports claiming to have spotted seeing them at low altitude enought to which they can CLEARLY IDENTIFY words painted on the underside of these craft that say in OBVIOUS ENGLISH WRITTING something to the effect of "EMERGENCY PULL RELEASE OR OPEN" etc, that means it is OURS and NO ALIENS INVOLVED.

...but folks would rather get all caught up in silly nonsense and assuming that they are aliens with "zap guns" and "aliens dealing drugs" and zooming around in these things and all the other silliness going on at ATS lately.

ATS has turned into a site of 99% nonsense lately. Schools must be giving all their kindergarten students the link to this website and told to start posting here as the nonsense and asinine garbage and ignorance lately is truly beyond belief.



I was thinking about this comment , what I saw in 92 didnt have writing on it and it was about 75 feet away from me.Why would a US craft be following the Tennesse pipeline and from what I saw ,mapping it. I am an AirForce Vet and knew about the F117 and B2 when some people mistakenly thought those were ufos. While I understand your Enthusiasm about the TR3B (I want my flying car too because we obviously have mastered antigravity since the 30`s) simply saying all black triangles are US craft is a pretty broad statement. While my knowledge of black projects is now zero ( took an ROF in 92 after DS1) I feel I would have gotten wind of this considering sightings of this have been going on for over 70 years. I remember taking to fellow SP`s about the history of the lights in the sky that would appear whenever the maintenance crews were working on the ICBM`s, the story that the Officers told the news were a little different than what I heard in that the launch system wasn`t deactivated by the crafts , the launch codes were entered. I respectfully disagree.

Bill
edit on 28-2-2011 by Camperguy because: added detail



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Camperguy
 


Its very strange that you should post such a topic today (or rather, it is strange that I noticed it today, of all days.)
When I was a child, I saw a large black triangle craft fly very low over my backyard while I was outside in the evening, during a party actually. It don't remember it looking exactly like the one in the linked picture (I dont remember a light in the center, and I remember smaller lights all along its perimeter, but I cant be sure), but it was very similar. I saw it over head, flying as low as a two story house, and then the next thing I knew, I was alone outside, the fire many were gathered around was out, and my mother opened the door behind me saying she had been looking for me for a long time. I didn't think much of it for a while, just a crazy thing in my memory, but the memory has been bugging me more lately, and just today, just before reading your post, I had been spending a bit too much of my free time reading about others abduction experiences, missing time experiences, etc (stuff I found interesting as a child, and since then have seen as not even worth thinking about)

So yea, I have had an experience with a black triangle UFO, and for me it, it is strange that you would bring up this topic and i should find it now, of all times.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abe7Fig
reply to post by Camperguy
 


Its very strange that you should post such a topic today (or rather, it is strange that I noticed it today, of all days.)
When I was a child, I saw a large black triangle craft fly very low over my backyard while I was outside in the evening, during a party actually. It don't remember it looking exactly like the one in the linked picture (I dont remember a light in the center, and I remember smaller lights all along its perimeter, but I cant be sure), but it was very similar. I saw it over head, flying as low as a two story house, and then the next thing I knew, I was alone outside, the fire many were gathered around was out, and my mother opened the door behind me saying she had been looking for me for a long time. I didn't think much of it for a while, just a crazy thing in my memory, but the memory has been bugging me more lately, and just today, just before reading your post, I had been spending a bit too much of my free time reading about others abduction experiences, missing time experiences, etc (stuff I found interesting as a child, and since then have seen as not even worth thinking about)

So yea, I have had an experience with a black triangle UFO, and for me it, it is strange that you would bring up this topic and i should find it now, of all times.


PM sent



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
I live near two Air Force bases, and saw two in two years. Low. Slow. Perfect silence.

They're ours.


Did you ever see them go from "low and slow" to "moving really fast and warping out-of-here?"

I'm pretty confident there is some low-flying quiet craft deployed by the US military---my guess is a partial or full airship. My guess at the mission would be logistics support for special forces (e.g. dropping them off in Afghanistan or near an unfriendly nuclear processing plant).

I'm skeptical that there are some amazing exotic-physics warp engines on them, though I'd like it to be true.
Note that going 10,000 MPH on somebody's radar set doesn't mean that the actual craft is going 10,000 MPH; it could very likely mean that they turned on their ECM. For a slow-moving craft with that kind of mission (i.e. vulnerable to ground fire larger than small arms), they'd use the best ECM they can make.

(Exotic-physics warp engines would necessarily result in strong optical illusions from gravitational lensing: this is my physicist test)



posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Camperguy
 


I had a freakishly similar experience to the above. When I was about 8-10 years old I remember a brief image of me standing in my back yard at night with a triangle ufo hovering silently above my house, it had three points of light on each corner and was black, it rotated slightly then shot up in the air.

I have tried telling myself that it was a dream seeing as I can't remember making my way to the garden from my room or making my way back after it flew off, but it just seems to vivid to be a dream and not something that I had any knowledge about at that age.


I haven't heard of such a similar experiences but was wondering if you were asking about abductions concerning triangle ufo's for a purpose, I'd be fascinated to hear from people who have been in close contact with triangle ufos
edit on 3-4-2011 by spitfire7 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Lost time, pissing me off.



posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by Camperguy
 


Are you referring to TR-3Bs?




I have seen them a few times, and one up close, about 200FT over my car. These run silent and stop on a dime. No experience with whoever flies them though.


That is strange i started a thread this morning, www.abovetopsecret.com...
thats a weird feeling...



posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I have seen a black triangle. I was (very) close to one of (if not the) largest air force base in the southern hemisphere.
The black one flew overhead around 8-9pm. orange'ish lights. 3 of us had seen it together.

Over a very populated CITY. Not regional little sticks town.



posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkRedSoda
The black triangles are NOT alien craft!!!!



...but folks would rather get all caught up in silly nonsense and assuming that they are aliens with "zap guns" and "aliens dealing drugs" and zooming around in these things and all the other silliness going on at ATS lately.


You are the only one in this thread that speak of aliens.... no one said any thing about aliens...
no need to insult, if you do not agree you do not have to reply, a crew does not imply aliens...
ufo are not all from space, we know about black ops, and that they are from here. but we can still talk about them with out being toth of as stupid, you should read the posts before replying. thank you for letting the conversation evolve in a constructive manner.



posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitfire7
reply to post by Camperguy
 

I haven't heard of such a similar experiences but was wondering if you were asking about abductions concerning triangle ufo's for a purpose, I'd be fascinated to hear from people who have been in close contact with triangle ufos
edit on 3-4-2011 by spitfire7 because: (no reason given)


Her is one of mine.www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay
 


Strange the others could not see it, but nothing surprises me anymore.

Bill



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join