I have seen so many new members having difficulty understanding how to upload and set an image as their avatar. I want to try and make it as simple
for them as possible. So below is a step-by-step guide on how and where to upload your pictures and how to set one as your avatar.
1. Click on the Tools
bar. Then click on the Pictures
bar (as circled in red).
2. This will take you to the ATS Media Log In Page. Here you will type in your Username
3. You will then be at your ATS Media Home Page. From here you will scroll down and on the left will read My Account
and in green, 3rd down,
will say Upload/Change Photos
(as circled in red), click on it.
4. You will be taken to a page where you manage your pictures. On the left you will see a box which reads My Picture Gallery
, first link down
in green and bold letters reads, Upload Picture
(as circled in red). You will click it.
5. This will take you to the add picture page. Scroll down to where it reads Upload Photo
and click Browse
(as circled in red). Select 1
photo you would like to upload from your computer and select that photo. Then hit Add Photo!
in the green box below the Browse
6. It will take you to your page with all your photos. Find the photo you uploaded [will be in top left under Album: View all photos
] and left
click on that photo.
7. You will be on the page with the photo you selected. Scroll down to where you see Use as ATS Avatar
, highlight the link within the box (as
circled in red), then copy that link. Then click the ATS Avatar
words in green (as circled in blue).
8. This will take you to your ATS Member Center. Scroll down until you see where it says Your Avatar
, then below it Avatar URL
your copied Avatar link into the box (as circled in red). Then click the Submit
button just below.
Now you have your new avatar uploaded, saved, and set as your avatar for ATS.
Remember the maximum pixel size for any ATS avatar is 170x240. Please review Here
Hope I helped!
edit on 2/27/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)