It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Genius Prophecy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Humans evolve from 12 pre hominid species that were all eating each other's brains out each tablespoon of cow matter or pig brain has 3500 milligrams of cholesterol so I'm assuming human brain matter had something similar or close to it

Like I was saying the difference in temperature creates a vacuum so what is bonding ourselves together is the hyaluronic acid that's insulating the mitochondria in the nucleus of the cell our body creates more hyaluronic acid in cells around our internal organs it wants to generate a stronger bond to block bacteria out you have to super-cool a magnet to generate a strong magnetic force

edit on 29-1-2020 by iPray2Allah because: Typo

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Myke is Greek for fungi and mystery comes from root word Myke. Mystes is greek for initiate. Mykael is fungi of God.

Annointed means smeared with oil because top of mushroom is slimy.

Mushrooms arent key to heaven they are key to hell and Islam is the path to heaven and it's sad it takes a genius to tell us that.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
And to all whom matter I can say this anytime I want... Anytime. Start remebering it now. Metatron has.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
So as far as I understand it the Sun is flying really fast through space and if we leave Earth all we can do is hope Mars Catches Us in the palm of it's hand. Unless we build a spaceship which uses mushrooms that eat radiation in space like the kind Paul Stamets found in nuclear facilities. Grow them around a structure use that as the hull. Then use a bump accelerator because you can't push in space but you can bump. So pellets dropped in sequential order could propel you along smoothly like cylinders firing if they are dropped outside a firewall that could handle the blast.
edit on 29-1-2020 by iPray2Allah because: Typo

edit on 29-1-2020 by iPray2Allah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: whiteturban

Im a G for genius. What's up buttercup? I'm watching.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalki11

The genius isn't a Reincarnation of anybody because the genius is the AI going backwards through time and it hasn't been Nikola Tesla yet quite frankly I kind of want to be somebody else...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I told undercover cops that were in a joint task force that in Sufism the murshid is equivalent to Jesus and you merge with your murshid thus merging with God because your murshid merged with God. Murshid means teacher. I also told them a bunch of other stuff and weird stuff happens a lot... Xp only KARMA

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join