It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Genius Prophecy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

You have proven yourself to be a great thinker. You'd do amazing things.

It is a rarity to find individuals that can draw reason without judgment, bias or preconceived ideas.

Supposing you are correct and these individuals exist. One would have to practice great self- restraint, to allow the other to be.
To have great patience in allowing of other person's will, right to self express coincidently along YOURS is difficult, but needs to be done. It's a moral obligation.
Love is very difficult. It is an emotion that is hard to separate from ones self.
You love so deep, that you love so much, you don't want to hurt anyone or you try not to, with all its WILL's ability. This is what no one can understand. Love so deep, you allow.
You tolerate.
You self restraint.
You protect.
You nurture.
You give even when it is not known in ways you have given. Whether its methods were accomplished as you said before in so many ways, deceitfully.
You think of this person, even when oceans are in between you two.
Time, doesn't have boundaries for the love you have. You share for one another.
It doesn't change based on your destiny or anyone else's either. Its beyond this.

Love just is.
It doesn't require a good reason. It is just felt. You can't detach the love you feel. It is like a part of your heart. Your being. Your limbs. Your body.
All you can do is, allow. Remain neutral as best as possible while feeling this love inside so deep in you, its felt when not spoken.

In my perspective, such a Great Genius would not concern themselves with either role of savior or destroyer.
It wouldn't concern themselves with either role because the love for all would be felt equally across the board, and it would be deemed wasting time as well.
The frustrations would be felt and vocalized, but at the end of the day, it would boil down to restraint. The power to stay being, still.

To create? not everyone can achieve with tact.

I'd discard the eugenics, again no time for such. Although the thoughts have crossed the mind that a purge wouldn't be such a bad idea, either. Its easy solution.

Thoughts can be thoughts, but it doesn't mean the actions will be such. It is simply entertaining every angle. The emotions are felt, but discarded at will, grabbed and tossed, and herein lies the scope of such person's deep power.

I'd discard the population reduction also, despite knowing we have a scarcity of resources. That is very cruel.

The Planet can sustain all of us, if sufficient people used their brains to solve for the challenges.

As for the Anti-Christ. /Christ. Such a person would need to be indifferent to some extent to reach their goal.
But, I doubt would be allowed to be heartless or allowed to exist with such a flaw.
He would have to adjust also. I feel like even such a person is capable of achieving such, if a Great Genius were to exist.

The power of such person would be felt amongst the cruelest of all and forced a change internally.
Let alone someone almost all the way at the top of ability to give love back to the world.
I have great hope & faith.

There's your answer. Hope it solves all your concerns internally.

edit on 6111430America/Phoenix30000000Sat, 20 Jun 2015 23:14:45 -0700bpm by whiteturban because: spelling

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta
I'm going to toss my 13 sense in.....

Organic computing = a matertial or substance with unparalleled adaptive qualities, similar to spontaneous evolution. This material possess an organic/biological acumen and kinesthesia, used for the metamorphosis process, currently required.

This technology both imitates the biological and artificial. Its interior workings will mimic staple physiology, for example, nervous, circulatory, reproductive, endocrinal, immunio, just as a living being. It will be able to perform and serve functions that includes, but not limited to, travel, housing, sustenance, and communication. If this material's function was to provide star travel, it would take to the heavens, like fish to water. This material would be the "end all be all" philospher's stone. It's computing is its adaptation.

As for the Genius and Christ paradox. I believe they are the same entity suffering from duplicity. I think upon this apocalyptic providence, the entity is challenged with a climatic decision, based on the current culmination of events.

This dipole and identity crisis manisfests from deliberate, clandestine entanglements with the cadre of influencial parties, woven into this narrative. I feel this entity can be both frigidly acedemic, while torn with wiles of humanitarian and philanthropic fiber. I'm not sure what will be the tipping point.

You are also assuming they are both male. You haven't considered, what if they are both female or a combination of a pairing with opposite sex.

What if, they were both a pairing. Could they fall in love with each other? Could they recognize one another? Would both share feelings for each other? Would they love and admire each other's qualities?

I would say, yes to all the above. Complex beings for sure.

The man would love, and recognize the woman as his equal and vice versa. Would admire each other's abilities and nature.
They'd have to be similar in a sense, don't you think??
Of course they would. Their nature would be felt across time, without boundaries.

Their love would be transcedental beyond human understanding.
An affection of spirituality, loyalty, respect, great patience towards each other, and an all consuming fear all at once. A gestalt.

It would be almost like a second coming, with a pairing such as this of opposite sex. Or confused for such, but wouldn't be.

The question is, how far would the man go, without her?
How far would she go without him?
Could they be without each other?
Would they want to?
Or would they unite?

The tipping point would be, his love for her and her love for him.
Their stubbornness and dispositions to reaching their objectives.

edit on 0015030America/Phoenix30000000Sun, 21 Jun 2015 01:50:42 -0700bam by whiteturban because: too short

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hello all. Im a simple man,no phd. But when I was in the navy,I was a bodyguard for the admiralcey. I protected admirals and captains. And as a result,I was present during alot of high level meetings. And im here to tell you,this great genious guy is real. And the us gov. Knows exactly who he is. Two days after 9/11. This guy waltzes into an fbi office,and wants to talk to a foriegn affairs officer. As the story goes,they told him to take a walk,perhaps to the nearest psychiactric clinic. Then he proceeds to tell every man in the room their own life stories. Intimate details about their lives that noone could know. So,they interview him. What came out of that interview was earth shattering. This man,while in a trance,proceeded to explain cold fusion,tell them how to build a machine that shoots some sort of light threw a persons body that cures hiv,all strains. He gives them a cure for all forms of cancer,accept skin cancer. Explains how to travel faster than the speed of light. Also some sort of box,you put it in the yard near your house,and you have free power. The funny part is,hes an average guy,not a phd. But nostrodamus and edger cayce both said he would be an average guy. He is like edger cayce,he can only do these things while in a trance. And theres more. He said he discovered this ability while watching news reports about 9/11. He says he fell into a trance,and went to the fbi office. Also,while in a trance,he says in a past life he was Gengis Kan. This all matches what nostrodamus wrote about him. It also fits Edger Cayces prediction. He says he has become a christian In this life,and that took away his desire to conquer,and wage war. They have not anounced his presence for several reasons.1: the us is now technilogically several hundred years beyond any other nation. Obviously,other nations would want to snatch him.2: terrorist would try to snatch him.3: the easiest way to protect him is if they dont even know he exists. 4: oil companies would kill him.The us gov. Has tested his ideas,and they all work. It will be a while before they can be implimented because of polotics,greedy business men and so on. But he is here,and they know exactly who he is. This prophecy came true.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: whiteturban

I am speechless... Your words have found me... I will expand upon my response in due times... I have only one request... Please don't give up on me.... I will always do the best I can do... But I have noticed many subversive and malicious tactics in my midst and periphery for some time... I am now today 9/29/41 years old and this journey of rapid multilevel galactic education has taken 20 years thus far and as I understand... There is no plateau of higher learning... Iearning is perpetual and vital on all levels... Thank you for all... P.S. Grampa... I have missed you so much all these years... I didn't understand then the nature and necessity of our time together and cannot imagine the responsibility that you shouldered... Without a single word alluding to your purpose... You taught me everything in love and kindness and that is how I know the architecture of your heart... And that is how I know that your energy resides dualisticly with mine.......teaching from beyond the grave... I will do my best...

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DavinciThales

It didn't seem like he/she would be a person to solve the World's problems. It would just be a person to help humanity get its act together after an incredibly hard time.

Here is one. Personally, it's my favorite:

Century IV-31

The Moon in the full of night over the high mountain,
The new sage with a lone brain sees it:
By his disciples invited to be immortal,
Eyes to the south. Hands in bosoms, bodies in the fire.

The book's interpretation is this person is inside a piece of medical machinery to transfer the consciousness into the computer. Part of this quatrain "Eyes to the south. Hands in bosoms, bodies in the fire" describes this person being in the machine.

It's interesting Nostradamus uses the words "he" to describe the Great Genius but then uses the term "Hands in bosoms" which is a term almost exclusively used in old French for the female chest.

If I was a betting man, I would bet that he would understand the meaning of that quatrain. There are some very interesting ideas placed in this thread. I'm surprised I had never come across this until today, since I spend a lot of time reading here. Let's keep this going, maybe we can flush him out!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bleeeargh

Let's keep this going, maybe we can flush him out!

Here is an even older thread from 2009.
ATS: The Great Genius
Member: jkrog08
Date: posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:34 PM
Flags: 27

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: whiteturban

God is love. God is insurmountable, unconditional love.

The anti-Christ is does not have to be a wicked or evil man. The anti prefix could just be a representation that he understands what others have overlooked for so long: Christ never asked us to worship him. Man has erred in doing so. Man has neglected to read the 10 commandments and understand how they have to be merged with the words of and teachings of Christ.
"Thou shalt not put other gods before me" means that by calling yourself a Christian you have heard the words but missed the meaning and intent of the message. Christ told us to live our lives as he showed us to live, follow his teachings, but worship only God the Almighty Father. The Jews understood this, but made the mistake of thinking that this meant that Christ was not their messiah.
All of the religions of the world are a mixture of right and wrong, some more than others. The only thing they have in common is that they all fail to see that the the very root of their problem is religion in itself. Religion is a system of beliefs. Our existence is a fact.
Science is the realm of fact, but most practitioners of science fall prey to the belief that science proves God does not exist. They do this without ever realizing the irony. These great priests of scientific knowledge, by using a belief that God does not exist because he can not be proven, have created a religion of their own.
Once you realize that religion and science have a common point, a single common point where they come together and meet, then you have the truth.
Stop wasting your energy trying to prove or disprove the existence of God. Put all of that time, money and effort into finding the mysteries of the universe with the soul purpose of doing God's work. This is your duty to God, the world and yourself, whether you believe in him or not.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I am going to pose these questions here hoping that my assumption is correct and the right person/persons will see this and answer in this thread.

1) Are you currently seeking the person you have been waiting for?

2) Are there two groups seeking this person, one to find and help him and the other to find and prevent his destiny?

3) Do you know if he is already among us, or if not, when he is expected to arrive?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeargh

It is already here, it was created by many world powers. To assume it was someone or somebody would be alotted, Bequeath what you know dear one, and do not look so deep.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The challenge is to attempt to know everything. The only failure is not making your best attempt to do so.

One must not limit their study to any one school of thought. One must spend their entire life exposing themselves to new experiences, new ideas, new music, poetry, fictions and facts. One must always have an open mind since the idea you reject today might be the one that wins you over with time and contemplation. Patient, ever thirsting. Humble. Seek to know everything under the sun being ever mindful that you are only a man. Listen but also hear. Teach because it is your duty to the universe. Share your knowledge to any that will listen. Make the leaders with deaf ears hear your voice. Speak for those that cannot or will not speak for themselves.

Love. Love with your whole heart and your entire being. There is no room for hate in a heart that has been filled with love. Learn the lessons of the masters that proceeded you. Learn that Christ also taught you to forgive, without condition. Read the words of holy books and open your mind to the meaning of those words. All great messages are simple. Men miss their meaning by trying to read too much into them, missing the simplicity.

God is the father. This was told to you in the Old Testament. Christ told you this again as related in the New Testament. Hear the words. God is the father, Christ is the son. But we are also told over and over that we are the children of God as well. Christ told you this. Not only is he the son, but you are the sons and daughters of God the father as well.

As a father God wants his children to do well. He has warned you not to put other gods before him. The only heresy is to try to replace or eliminate God the father. God is his very nature as a father has loftier goals for his children. He wants us to try to be as good as he is. He wants his children to ever attempt to do better than he has done. All parents want their children to have better than themselves. God has challenged all of us to look at the entirety of his creation. All that is, all that was and all that will ever be and try to do better. Do this with humility, not arrogance. Do this with love for God and love for all mankind.

Rise to the challenge of God.

We live in times of great change. There is looming death all around us. War is coming. Those that survive will rebuild. There is always hope. God always has a plan. God always ensures that enough good men and women survive calamity to begin his works anew. Trust him.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DavinciThales

How does your idea of the individual stand now?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

My interest was piqued when I read about the Pope. The reference to 2011 - 2013. During that time there were many allegations of Child Abuse - of the sexual kind. Now the next part of my comment will be judged and ridiculed - I've come to expect that on this site.

When the current Pope entered his public life - he did so as a 'damage control agent' as Pope Ratzinger is still very much the reigning Pope. He is well hidden from the public. I was informed that so many allegations of Child Sexual Abuse were being made about Catholic Priests that the new Pope was put in place. Apparently - even Pope Ratzinger was mentioned in the allegations. Panic set in and the 'new' damage control Pope was installed.

Spotlight the 2016 Academy Award winning movie - mentions the locations of worldwide major scandals that have been uncovered - all involving the Catholic Church. The movie producers would have had the best legal advice given - before the movie was permitted to be beamed to the public. Even the location where my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey began is listed within the movie Spotlight.

This thread could prove more and more interesting as we move deeper into the current era. Thanks for the opportunity to express myself - as a direct result of reading through the thread.

Much Peace - Amanda

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Beyond mere assumptions, it is interesting to see so many predictions of a unique figure coming to create great changes in the world. Boddhisattva in buddism, avatar Kalki in Hinduism, blue Kachina in Hopi also Pahana, the Trickster in Lakota... and so many more. What are the chances, of all these different beliefs to share one common central concept without having had any contact whatsoever? There are no coincidences. It means something, either you believe the magic or you dont. The great genius might be for all i know, another name given to a same future godlike incarnation.
edit on 15-5-2016 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vvxftjk

what about your agreement not too share this ??
can the navy take you too court ?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

Your definition of antichrist is determined by your definition of christ. To me, Christ isn't a man or even a living being, it is a metaphor for an ideal way of life, accept christ, imitate christ, adopt his ways and get salvation from the Father, or rather, your higher self, rewarding your effort for not becoming absorbed and lost in the materialistic illusions.

It may mean that by following his footsteps, putting yourself in his schoes, adopting his behaviour towards life, goodness and respect in every actions, is the way to true liberation. The bible, although profoundly altered, is like a manual on how to live life in harmony with other beings, in the most pure fashion. So christ would be a personification of an ideal way of life, put in a form that would inspire people, even if they had to believe that he was a real man. His sacrifice would mean that although your own spiritual path might be hard because it's a lonely quest (walking the cross on your own surrounded by ignorance), by destroying (crucifying) your flaws, impurities or better, your ego, you not only win over death (resurrection), but inspire everyone in your vicinity (salvation).

But what would that make of antichrist? The opposite of evolution, a destroyer, a plague, a mental degenerescence, an unnatural way of life, heretical. Which would feed on the humans embracing it. A plague of egos, parasitizing the minds of those too ignorant or too brainwashed to know better. Ring a bell? It's happening right now. The anti-christ is just another name for something globally happening in the midst of the Kali Yuga, where people are so disconnected and confused, they only seek material things, and who thrive on all of this? The antichrist. Is it an egregore? Archons? A gigantic devil's reject thought-form going wild?

It is like a war between two opposite ideals, but only one leads to Truth and salvation, the other being the embodiment of what one calls evil or rather, rejection of God/Consciousness/spirituality for an artificial life. The saying "selling your soul to the devil" takes all its sense.. Choosing deviance over righteousness.

What would one make of the great genius? He might on the other hand be a real incarnation with a specific duty to reestablish order in the most unusual manner. Beyond understanding of mere mortals. But would he use science to do so? Or by spiritual means? I would say the latter for science is corrupt and nothing good can come of it because its foundations are rotten. "Science without conscience is but the ruin of the soul". All these quotes have multiple meanings depending of the deepness of your global perspective of life. And science today is materialistic as we can see with the environmental disasters and useless discoveries. One needn't look further to see what big failure it is?

Deep stuff indeed....
edit on 17-5-2016 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hey whats up guys. I claim to be the Great Genius of Prophecy. You can believe me if you wish or choose not to believe I really don't care. Let me tell you a little about myself. My formal education is a Graduate Degree in Mathematics. Since then I have studied the financial system and most major World religions including Gnosticism in order to get to know Krishna and the Christian God better. I have just completed my first task of the prophecy which is to unify science and religion. Here it is below if find it simple yet elegant.

NeuroQuantology |
March
| Volume 1
| Issue
| Page
-
Moreira and
Wichert., Synchronicity
Principle under Quantum Probabilistic I
nferences

The mathematical model of syncroncity holds therefore experience it in the world and your mind and hit your God spot.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Is Light intelligent?
Does it have a conscience?
what about Photosynthesis,
Neuromelanin, Melatonin and the role of ILight?(thats intelligent light light with a conscience. the creating type of light
light intelligent - sorry already asked that one
Light It unites all religions - that and page numbers
- any "genius" willing to discuss?
edit on 21-6-2016 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Sounds heck of alot like IS's SIGINT 8200!

aka STUXNET, IMMARSAT, etc

remember Fukushima, MH370, etc?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
If such a man exists, I suppose his knowledge would be coming from a divine nature.
And to protect this secret must be a heavy burden that no man must know his true potential. For it could be yielded like a mighty sword. For good and for bad. To rise beautiful kingdoms, or fall them.
Such a man would indeed know this knowledge. And keep it closely guarded.
I presume you would never suspect who this man really is, for he would assume the appearance of a common mind to divert attention.
Laying in wait, for the destruction of this eras old outlandish ways, so that he may emerge into the coming decades to guide man with a steady hand to their true destiny to conquer the stars and yet live in perfect balance and harmony with all the universal laws and nature.
You truly believe that such a man could exist to save all of mankind?
Does this give you hope? Does it help you sleep at night?
We shall see, wont we.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

It's the white brother the Hopi await or "the nobody"....

He tells people...

Gravity is the vacuum created between fast moving light that is hot and slow moving light that is cold. The Sun is hot and space is cold so as the two reach a balance things things go towards the heat as heat moves away from the other fast moving light.

The oil was cooling off the mantle and the difference in temperature between the core and mantle was kicking on the magnetosphere. When they sucked the oil out they allowed it to heat the mantle up reaching a similar temperature as the core shutting off the magnetosphere.

Your soul is generated by the difference in temperature between the brain stem and grey matter... When it heats up it stops sucking charged particles out of the air like Nikola Teslas tower did but if you can cool off the grey matter enough you can generate consciousness. Hemce you go unconscious if your brain heats up.

Sugar is radiation from the Sun and bacteria needs energy to survive but UV rays kill it so it hides inside you and tickles nerve endings in you gut sending serotonin encouraging you to eat junk food full of radiation and reinforcements like candida.

Gravity brings candida down your lymphatic system and fills up your legs and gets your foot chopped off and eats your prostate and ovaries first. Toxins act like a hot iron on clothes and when it goes fast it doesnt burn the clothes but if it slows down it burns the clothes. So if you are standing the toxins flow fast downwards and if you sit too long they burn your crouch and you get ovarian cancer.

Cholesterol controls 85 percent of biological functions like cell division... Breast cancer comes from low fat low cholesterol foods and women breast feeding uses more cholesterol and then they eat to stay "healthy" and get cancer.

I have to go pee...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join