page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Nostradamus is Great Genius Prophecy.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ge'an Yi Lu is also a great Prophecy book of ancient Korean.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ge'an Yi Lu prophecies the King of Kings with one whole book.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Very interesting article. I would like to meet this genius.

We already have organic computers but they have a flaw, they were created with too much Testosterone and estrogen in their systems. Most have also been programed to require compensation for thinking. We need to Fix what is already there, not create new stuff.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This organic computer created by the Great Genius sounds like the the image of the beast the antichrist brings to life.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteturban

How very interesting, please message me my friend.

I prefer the term "Soul Anchoring", and anyone that pays attention to prophecy should be aware that things do change based on free will/timeline probability cross reference, at all points probability is branching off, offering all sorts of new and interesting possibilities that can result as minor or major inconsistencies in established prophecy.

P.S. Nostradamus is pretty clear that the Great Genius designation belongs to One, and only One.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Why would you like to meet this Great Genius for? I'm certain it is just an average individual with a superior level in perception and comprehension due to the ability to take bias, prejudice, and judgement out of the way of reasoning which no one other person would have capacity to do at such level.
It wouldn't make any difference if this person was alive or not during this time frame because I'm certain such a person would not be concerned with titles nor superior level in anything.

I almost feel like such a person would know their entire destiny and understand it, as far as our current level of technological progress and science in its primitive stage could allow to understand.

What would be most rewarding and awesome would be to have shared a moment with Albert Einstein. I'm sure such a Great Genius would have someone of similar likeness to emulate.

Those organic computers interact with each other as a system. Didn't you read what was written over a year ago that they are used to build matter. with a specific purpose and goal in mind?

The trivial question is...............What exactly do these systems produce and do? (SMILING). That's the real Genius question. If such individual were to exist in our current time frame I would imagine they would have some sort of understanding of reality inorder to achieve such a concept because without it, it would be impossible.

Some say is a soul catching machine.

Others something else.

The Truth and only truth is..................Getting inside this Genius' mind inorder to understand what is envisioned and for what purpose.

I personally do not believe it is a soul catching machine nor anti-christ, blah blah related crap.

What I believe this technology is for is exactly what was specified in the previous thread...........Build matter for a specific purpose in mind. Sounds to me like, "Self-Sustainable, Self-Containable Space Habitats" to produce the ability to live in outer space.

I rest my case.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

continued.......

This Great Genius personality wants to build an Organic Computer capable of building matter and assembling via Biological Material Engineering and Programming of (OOP concepts) for purpose of creating some sort of Space Habitat. The systems work in synergistic function together and the environment to produce an "Artificial Habitat". It does not sound to me like it's a soul catching machine. Not even in this person's mind.

You see how perverted human thinking is?

They think they know someone else's mind when they could be so far off.............I'm certain this "well meant" individual for society has higher goals and meaning and purpose for living. and not so shallow to be thinking about soul catching tech............

Try something more advanced and more meaningful. instead. for whomever wrote that statement. What a bunch of Geniuses jumping to conclusions.

I'd rather be the dumbest person because at least I know, if I don't understand something, I will soon do. Rather than always knowing.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Think Bright.
edit on 2-2-2014 by whiteturban because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-2-2014 by whiteturban because: think brighter, smarter means with love, and thats capacity of genius

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I would agree with organic computer altough I never saw one. (Can anyone show me a image?) Besides that I never believed a lot in Nostradamus his theories failed so many times, he believed in cycling prophecy, for instance do you remember that bullcrap about a big disaster in the "New City" and everyone was pointing out to New York, because it has "New" in the name, well I think he was talking Napoles, Napoles or "Nea Polis" which means New City in Greek if i'm wrong is nearby a volcano, the Mt. Vesuvius, when he told a big disaster would appear on the new city, he was just pointing out that the Vesuvius would erupt again, nothing that fabulous...

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: whiteturban

Its not an attempt to make a soul catching machine, but rather the technological understanding of how a particular consciousness (assuming at this juncture that consciousness is to possess some aspect of individuality) functions through a given neurological system, & the practical implementation required to manufacture artificial neurological networks in order to remove the current limitations surrounding the as-is human neurological system, as well as to give those consciousnesses that have already passed on, another chance at life.

The question is what is humanity capable of if relieved of the concerns of Death as well as the seemingly irreversible passage of "Time"? It seems at this juncture that humanity's sufferings (both experienced internally & inflicted externally) are primarily due to many with somewhat faulty neurological systems combined with a lack of essential necessities & the fear of loss pertaining to Death & the seemingly inexorable passage of time.

Jon

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Wow what a really interesting thread. The talk about organic computers makes me think of the movie sneakers, with Robert Redford. Specifically the scene where all of these geniuses are listening to the speaker talk about a method of breaking encryption methods with numbers that are so big that the largest supercomputers would have a difficult time breaking them, and toward the end of his speech, he says but what if there was a shortcut. At which point in time is when Robert Redford realizes that this guy giving the speech already found the shortcut. To many times in our lives I notice people way over thinking things. My thing is that why would we expend so much energy creating organic computers,my thought is aren't we organic computers. I believe in the philosophy of KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid. It would seem to me that all of the great achievements that would benefit mankind would more than be likely be simple solutions, that are shared with mankind by a more simple kind of person. Only to have those with supposedly great intellect to turn around and say "well anybody could have come up with that solution" or more to the point , those geniuses would say that they could have come up with that solution. It seems to me that our greatest minds have always been simple men. Albert Einstein, Nicola Tesla, Ed Leeskandlin.
edit on Fri20146V201453230 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join