It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Genius Prophecy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Nostradamus is Great Genius Prophecy.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ge'an Yi Lu is also a great Prophecy book of ancient Korean.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ge'an Yi Lu prophecies the King of Kings with one whole book.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Very interesting article. I would like to meet this genius.

We already have organic computers but they have a flaw, they were created with too much Testosterone and estrogen in their systems. Most have also been programed to require compensation for thinking. We need to Fix what is already there, not create new stuff.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This organic computer created by the Great Genius sounds like the the image of the beast the antichrist brings to life.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteturban

How very interesting, please message me my friend.

I prefer the term "Soul Anchoring", and anyone that pays attention to prophecy should be aware that things do change based on free will/timeline probability cross reference, at all points probability is branching off, offering all sorts of new and interesting possibilities that can result as minor or major inconsistencies in established prophecy.

P.S. Nostradamus is pretty clear that the Great Genius designation belongs to One, and only One.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Why would you like to meet this Great Genius for? I'm certain it is just an average individual with a superior level in perception and comprehension due to the ability to take bias, prejudice, and judgement out of the way of reasoning which no one other person would have capacity to do at such level.
It wouldn't make any difference if this person was alive or not during this time frame because I'm certain such a person would not be concerned with titles nor superior level in anything.

I almost feel like such a person would know their entire destiny and understand it, as far as our current level of technological progress and science in its primitive stage could allow to understand.

What would be most rewarding and awesome would be to have shared a moment with Albert Einstein. I'm sure such a Great Genius would have someone of similar likeness to emulate.

Those organic computers interact with each other as a system. Didn't you read what was written over a year ago that they are used to build matter. with a specific purpose and goal in mind?

The trivial question is...............What exactly do these systems produce and do? (SMILING). That's the real Genius question. If such individual were to exist in our current time frame I would imagine they would have some sort of understanding of reality inorder to achieve such a concept because without it, it would be impossible.

Some say is a soul catching machine.

Others something else.

The Truth and only truth is..................Getting inside this Genius' mind inorder to understand what is envisioned and for what purpose.

I personally do not believe it is a soul catching machine nor anti-christ, blah blah related crap.

What I believe this technology is for is exactly what was specified in the previous thread...........Build matter for a specific purpose in mind. Sounds to me like, "Self-Sustainable, Self-Containable Space Habitats" to produce the ability to live in outer space.

I rest my case.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

continued.......

This Great Genius personality wants to build an Organic Computer capable of building matter and assembling via Biological Material Engineering and Programming of (OOP concepts) for purpose of creating some sort of Space Habitat. The systems work in synergistic function together and the environment to produce an "Artificial Habitat". It does not sound to me like it's a soul catching machine. Not even in this person's mind.

You see how perverted human thinking is?

They think they know someone else's mind when they could be so far off.............I'm certain this "well meant" individual for society has higher goals and meaning and purpose for living. and not so shallow to be thinking about soul catching tech............

Try something more advanced and more meaningful. instead. for whomever wrote that statement. What a bunch of Geniuses jumping to conclusions.

I'd rather be the dumbest person because at least I know, if I don't understand something, I will soon do. Rather than always knowing.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Think Bright.
edit on 2-2-2014 by whiteturban because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2014 by whiteturban because: think brighter, smarter means with love, and thats capacity of genius

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I would agree with organic computer altough I never saw one. (Can anyone show me a image?) Besides that I never believed a lot in Nostradamus his theories failed so many times, he believed in cycling prophecy, for instance do you remember that bullcrap about a big disaster in the "New City" and everyone was pointing out to New York, because it has "New" in the name, well I think he was talking Napoles, Napoles or "Nea Polis" which means New City in Greek if i'm wrong is nearby a volcano, the Mt. Vesuvius, when he told a big disaster would appear on the new city, he was just pointing out that the Vesuvius would erupt again, nothing that fabulous...

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: whiteturban

Its not an attempt to make a soul catching machine, but rather the technological understanding of how a particular consciousness (assuming at this juncture that consciousness is to possess some aspect of individuality) functions through a given neurological system, & the practical implementation required to manufacture artificial neurological networks in order to remove the current limitations surrounding the as-is human neurological system, as well as to give those consciousnesses that have already passed on, another chance at life.

The question is what is humanity capable of if relieved of the concerns of Death as well as the seemingly irreversible passage of "Time"? It seems at this juncture that humanity's sufferings (both experienced internally & inflicted externally) are primarily due to many with somewhat faulty neurological systems combined with a lack of essential necessities & the fear of loss pertaining to Death & the seemingly inexorable passage of time.

Jon

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Wow what a really interesting thread. The talk about organic computers makes me think of the movie sneakers, with Robert Redford. Specifically the scene where all of these geniuses are listening to the speaker talk about a method of breaking encryption methods with numbers that are so big that the largest supercomputers would have a difficult time breaking them, and toward the end of his speech, he says but what if there was a shortcut. At which point in time is when Robert Redford realizes that this guy giving the speech already found the shortcut. To many times in our lives I notice people way over thinking things. My thing is that why would we expend so much energy creating organic computers,my thought is aren't we organic computers. I believe in the philosophy of KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid. It would seem to me that all of the great achievements that would benefit mankind would more than be likely be simple solutions, that are shared with mankind by a more simple kind of person. Only to have those with supposedly great intellect to turn around and say "well anybody could have come up with that solution" or more to the point , those geniuses would say that they could have come up with that solution. It seems to me that our greatest minds have always been simple men. Albert Einstein, Nicola Tesla, Ed Leeskandlin.
edit on Fri20146V201453230 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

And, the winner is DonVoigt.

Why, must we spent effort towards organic computers, you might say; when we are already organic computers ourselves?

Well, doesn't it make sense that if we are already in such a state of being that perhaps, we would be living in such a type of environment already? Take a look around.

Don't you already live in an artificially created environment?

What do you think, trees do for you?

What do you think would happen, if no such artificial systems for you existed in the world to be sustained by would happen to you living in such environment? What do you think would happen to your fragile physical body?

Do you believe we would still exist without?

Probably not.

So, you see, if you MUST "invennnnnnt" annnnnything, it must be done according to these principles. Otherwise, the progress society makes will always find itself destroyed in some sort of way in the end.

People have to learn to "invent" based according to their needs, and those needs need to be based on certain principles. Take the atomic bomb for example. Granted, we needed to get rid of Hitler, I agree.

But, do you see how nuclear science was used for evil means? That's common humanly traits. It is common thinking of idiotic people who truly have no genuine, sincere intelligence in any sort of way, and to be quite FRANK? Should NEVER be leading any aspect of humanity as a result of their lack of fitness.

But, what do I know? It's not like this also won't be fixed? Of course, it is. There is always a moment of reckoning in society's history, and no one can escape it.

Now, your question was . WHY, must we toy with systems that can interact with our bodies & the environment to create a cooperative & synergistic effect when we are already organic computers?

The answer to that is simply too obvious.

Try creating a different type of "artificial" habitat to cooperate with your current physical body and see how well this goes for you. Nevermind, don't try.

Let us see what Science has found to be true already, so we do not waste any valuable time. We already live in an artificial habitat. If it wasn't so? We wouldn't exist. So, now that we have established this FACT. Let us move to the next problem.

If you went to live on Mars do you think you could survive there?

Why not?

You require this "artificial" habitat once more again right?

Okay, there you have it.

The solution to all your questions as to WHY, and what purpose is not so difficult to pin down once you realize that you live in a very fragile body, and will continue to do .... So there you have it.

edit on 0024930America/Chicago30000000Sun, 28 Sep 2014 14:49:14 -0500bpm by whiteturban because: Too short a sentence for ATS

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I'm going to toss my 13 sense in.....

Organic computing = a matertial or substance with unparalleled adaptive qualities, similar to spontaneous evolution. This material possess an organic/biological acumen and kinesthesia, used for the metamorphosis process, currently required.

This technology both imitates the biological and artificial. Its interior workings will mimic staple physiology, for example, nervous, circulatory, reproductive, endocrinal, immunio, just as a living being. It will be able to perform and serve functions that includes, but not limited to, travel, housing, sustenance, and communication. If this material's function was to provide star travel, it would take to the heavens, like fish to water. This material would be the "end all be all" philospher's stone. It's computing is its adaptation.

As for the Genius and Christ paradox. I believe they are the same entity suffering from duplicity. I think upon this apocalyptic providence, the entity is challenged with a climatic decision, based on the current culmination of events.

This dipole and identity crisis manisfests from deliberate, clandestine entanglements with the cadre of influencial parties, woven into this narrative. I feel this entity can be both frigidly acedemic, while torn with wiles of humanitarian and philanthropic fiber. I'm not sure what will be the tipping point.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
You could already say that the Eco sphere is an organic computer with a consciousness that transcends it's parts.
However, you can't make money, do business, make war that way.
I have wanted to do research on organic computing though. a low latency grid using tree leaves, cambium, phylum, roots. very low compute cycles but distributed and interacting with the consciousness of plants and animal at the DNA level self correcting, self learning infiltrating every organism and being infiltrated and infected by it's biota the effects would be profoundly outrageous. There would be a revery of cosmic intelligence broadcasting out into the cosmos for eons to come.
a reply to: DavinciThales

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I would like to meet this genius.

Not sure why I clicked this thread..as I never really travel these types of threads -

However, I find it a very interesting prophecy because right now there may just be someone who is doing exactly what the prophesy describes! It is a he and he has shown things from our past history no one has be able to understand. The 3 miracles he talks of are free energy - self sustaining eco systems & perpetual motion machines. He says these 3 things will do away with Government and Religion allowing humanity to live without wars and controllers. He has stated this technology is already here, that it just needs to be recovered. He believes he has located what will change our world for the better.

After I read the description of who this mysterious human is, I was reminded of this other persons quest. Everything he has done he has given back to humanity for free as he states - it belongs to humanity and no one should charge money for our Earth born right to whom we are. Isn't that quite refreshing in today's 'all about money world' we live in???

Funny thing about this guy is he has also stated he didn't want to do this because he doesn't like the 'limelight'...he says he's a loner/recluse type....says he's just regular folk, no one special.

Could this be the guy...or maybe a lunatic.. or maybe the stepping stone to the Great Genius?

Hmmm... I guess time will tell soon enough

edit on 18-6-2015 by AquarianTrumpet because: spelling errors

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

You wrote a lot of words, required google for its definitions in order to understand the context of the sentences.

What climatic decision is this "entity" challenged with that you deem to be apocalyptic providence to?

You haven't even stated what it is to begin with to even consider making assumptions. Assumptions are not made before understanding what presumptions you have. They can only be made, after the fact.

Also, what current culmination of events are you referencing? There are many.

Are you relating to the wars that we have going on in the world?

Or are you relating to religious institutions with serious opposing conflicting issues impacting society at large and influencing it?

Or are you relating to scientific endeavors? The conflicting ideologies, as a whole, based on the basis of scientific progress. Both past and future.

And, RickyMouse. Why perpetual motion machines? Just term them Trustless flight devices. Save yourself the agony.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AquarianTrumpet

It will not do away with the Government. Such a person, would respect and understand such a structure. It would not challenge it nor do away with it like you stated. Such an individual would be smart enough to do different. What hasn't been done before, which would be strengthen it by simply, evolving it. Giving better humanitarian purpose and direction in the affairs of men.
Einstein himself, did not do away with Government. Nor did he take a political position when offered.

What makes you think, such person of higher brilliance would do such a thing?

You never work against. Why?

Use the system in place and make it better, not worse.

Fix the problems, not destroy them.

You cannot force your will on others regardless of Government entity involved. Just same way, you cannot do alike with your neighbor or brother.

That does not mean, you can or should let anyone, I don't care who it is or what it is, ride you. If that's what they want to do? Then let them ride on, but allow them to experience being bucked off equally.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: whiteturban
a reply to: trifecta

You wrote a lot of words, required google for its definitions in order to understand the context of the sentences.

What climatic decision is this "entity" challenged with that you deem to be apocalyptic providence to?

You haven't even stated what it is to begin with to even consider making assumptions. Assumptions are not made before understanding what presumptions you have. They can only be made, after the fact.

Also, what current culmination of events are you referencing? There are many.

Are you relating to the wars that we have going on in the world?

Or are you relating to religious institutions with serious opposing conflicting issues impacting society at large and influencing it?

Or are you relating to scientific endeavors? The conflicting ideologies, as a whole, based on the basis of scientific progress. Both past and future.

And, RickyMouse. Why perpetual motion machines? Just term them Trustless flight devices. Save yourself the agony.

I'll attempt to elaborate, without creating a convoluted quagmire.

The Antichrist and Great Genius implied in the quatrains, could be perceived chimera. A complex being that embodies a duplicitous nature, brought on by their transcendent clarity of the forces of nature. These forces of nature blankets material science, metaphysics, religion, esotericim, and sociologic constructs.

The Antichrist is suggested to dismantle religion, the cabal, and related corruptions of establishment, through the grip the world powers in his reign. So he's juxtaposed as a great destroyer and great unifier. Followed by the revelation of his purpose, and then his death.

So who is he? A benevolent liberator? Or the bane if mankind? I guess it depends who you ask. Surely, the establishment would pledge the later. Was his death supposed to be interpreted literally? Maybe not. Could be a poetic chrysalis.

Now the Great Genius is this futurist maverick. He marries science, religion, the metaphysical, and subsequently humanity as a result of the continuity he constelates. It's not a stretch to deduce that a gestal of this magnitude would also unravel the same parties the Antichrist dissolved. So a parallel emerges between the two archetypes. They both represent a schism and unification.

The divide on their dispositions will be determined by in how they exercise the transitions of state. For example, the Antichrist archetype may feel a culling of population is a necessary device to manisfest his destiny. The Antichrist's motives and justification may stem from a idea of cleansing. Obviously a direct, cthonian and cruel proposition. Whereas the Genius may genetically lobotomize humanity through Eugenics or other genome manipulation phasing. Two different methods, two very different emotional charged responses to their delivery. But possibly, a prerequisite to the transformation. I'm not saying either is required to satisfy premonition. I'm just demonstrating the contrast.

So can one being embody the two archetypes? I say yes.

I'll write up the second part to your questions, related to my opinion of triggering events shortly.

edit on 20-6-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join