It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oscar Awards Scary Sign !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonpie86
reply to post by JoshNorton

You got me, I did say masons didn't I, and that jacking off in coffins didn't appeal to me.
Correct me if I am wrong, as I am certainly no expert and do not often get to talk about this subject with live people, but I am in the school of thinking that the Skull and Bones Society started as the 'Brotherhood of Death' at Inglostadt Germany in 1832 ( don't quote me on the date). The skull and bones society was moved to America by
General William Russel, who had brought a charter back from germany......
As far as I have been made aware masons and bonesmen are controlled by the Illuminati.

no, the Illuminati have been disbanded for over 200 years. US masonry is controlled by each individual states grand lodge.

They all get down and boogy at bohemian grove dont they?

no. The grove is an invitation only event that has nothing to do with masonry. It is possible, even likely that some members of the grove are masons, but that doesn't make the grove masonic anymore than having a mason in your local grocery store doesn't make your Kroger a masonic store.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonTattooz
"This will not stand"

LOL...

I am so glad I am not the only one finding this thread humorous.
I cannot help but feel like since the awards show was not shut down by any ATS members, this did indeed stand.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonpie86
Maybe these pics could be added to the OP. It takes 3 pages in to know what he's referring to.

Not sure that will make any difference. I am looking at this pic right now and I still do not have a clue what the OP is talking about but I do have to say that John Travolta got me fired a few years ago and Natalie Portman was just here to install a black box on my car. Something must be done before no one has a job or a right left. That McLovin kid from Superbad is outside on a Bullhorn right now telling people they cannot leave their homes. Crazy world. I still do not see a 2/3 triangle though.

Pythagoras must be spinning in his grave right about now.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

What movies was he in?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

What movies was he in?
Lazy Augie! You just need to check out his IMDB credits!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

What movies was he in?

I like this one:

Google Video Link

On topic: If you really want master the occult you'll have to study it for years. If you want to expose it there's better topics to dig into like Bilderberg, CFR and other globalist, collectivist movements. Btw, this is all in books also. so if you want to know, start there - the Masons on this board will gladly tell you about their favorite ones. This also goes for the non-masons off course, but I just prefer reading what they read.

Edit: The movie doesn't work for me => video.google.com...
edit on 1-3-2011 by raknjak because: Google videoooooooo!! *waves fist*

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Thanx Sinnathia. Umm, folks, I am the OP. I watched the show (yeah, im that exciting) and noticed triangular patterns on the floor. I know damn well that these patterns came nowhere close to even looking masonic. My point was to arouse suspicion and get the attention of anyone who might see anything masonic suggested to them without any logical basis and watch the response. I was not disappointed.There was NO logic in my post. There was NO evidence in my post. It was totally facetious. Yet many jumped quickly to latch on to the proffered nonsense and proceeded to run with it. Why is that?
See folks, there was nothing there. I made it up. To prove a small point. Anti-Masons should realize that just because some nonsense is posted here or anywhere else is not truth. Stop reading. Go experience.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

So much imbecilic nonsense posted. I HOPE it does not stand I!! If you've all not figured it out yet(at least by researching my past posts) I am a proud Freemason. Just tried to make a point, and I feel that I did. I think most "got it" but if not, i apologize. If it feeds the loonies, then GO GO GO!

edit on 3/2/11 by scooterstrats because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
moonpie you need to stop looking at websites for your research, go to your library and get a book called illustrations of freemasonry, its got everything about freemasonry in it and it lists out all the rites up to like 17 i think. its like the freemason manual. everything above the 3rd degree is like administrative work in lodges and mystic sounding titles. like the treasurer is the most worshipful grand vizier or something. just a grandiose title for a commonly held position in any organization.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I think that they are going to make it public ' how masons believe '

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Oscars, big concerts, all of this stuff falls within ritual...and most of these ceremonies occur in Masonic buildings.

The elite really get off on symbols and myths and all that "jazz". Do not be as mesmerized by it and they will have no control over you...they can only control what you allow them to.

Awaken to the light inside of you and follow it with all of you heart, and you will never worry about these freaks and their symbols ever again!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EchoM
The elite Mankind really gets off on symbols and myths and all that "jazz".
Fixed that for you. Symbology and mythology both stem from aspects of human nature present in everyone, not just the elite. Symbolism (of which language is an extension) is one way to organize concepts and ideas, and mythology has traditionally been used to explain things that we don't understand. Nothing evil about either.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So is this the "official" Academy Awards thread? Or is there a different one? I couldnt find anything else.
edit on 24-2-2013 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join