It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oscar Awards Scary Sign !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
been watching the oscars, a little anyway, i didnt see anything wierd, i knew christian bale would win one, what a convincing crackhead.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Congratulations, you've broken our secret code!

The 2/3 triangles will control you all. Muhahahahaha!

Come on. I thought the parallel timeline crap was crazy, but here comes the 2/3's triangles.
edit on 27-2-2011 by FrostForests because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by moonpie86

Whats this about Masons and coffins? I was not aware of this ! Please explain, in your own words ! (as internet posts are not reputable to most) . I need first-hand info !

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
You may want to research who owns the building where these awards are held lol.
Kodak?

Well, the Oscars have been at the Kodak Theatre for about 10 years now. I'm guessing you're referring to when the awards that used to be held at the Shrine Auditorium?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

Moonpie? Are you there? We need more insight/truth . Where are you?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

oh ! So it WAS at the Shrine Auditorium? Ten years ago? How convenient. There you have it.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

ok, so there are freemasons, and then there are freemasons. Most freemasons do not make it past the first couple of levels of masonry. With each level the tests/requirements become more involved and more evil. It is known that high level masons such as ex president George Bush and his father, has to masturbate in coffins as part of reaching those higher level. The Bush's were a part of the Skull and Bones Society (of the Iluminati). Scientology indeed is just another face of the Illuminati.

There are some really good dvds on the Enigma channel, I hope you may be inspired to find out more truth for yourself

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
oh ! So it WAS at the Shrine Auditorium? Ten years ago? How convenient. There you have it.
Sure. A lot of larger Masonic theaters get rented out for special functions. Good source of revenue, and it's not like those groups are using the building ALL the time. *shrug*

Here's a list of some of the things that have been filmed at the Shrine Auditorium in LA...
edit on 2011.2.28 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Sorry about the lack of content, terrible spelling and awful grammar! I'm babysitting my niece at the moment so half my head is turned!
I look forward to coming back on here tonight and seeing those pictures OP, if it is as you say, nice find!

I havent watched a music/movie/tv award show in years for personal reasons, but I think now that its definately something I should be watching......

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
No one can refute what I have posted. Or no one will. I asked for proof from a poster, but they went away and wont reply. Why post ANYTHING if you have no first-hand and personal knowledge of which you want to talk about? I do.Why were there weird symbols on the floor?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I thought these links might interest you

www.illuminati-news.com...

kundalinisdaughter.wordpress.com...

The first is an article on Illuminati at the Oscars, and the second is the illuminati at the VMA.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by moonpie86

This is outstanding ! Thank you. No Idea how you found it, but this is awesome ! Thank you again !.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
reply to post by TrueGrit

They could imply Freemasonry . This will not stand.

err, nevermind
edit on 28-2-2011 by LightCraft because: forget it..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonpie86

ok, so there are freemasons, and then there are freemasons. Most freemasons do not make it past the first couple of levels of masonry. With each level the tests/requirements become more involved and more evil. It is known that high level masons such as ex president George Bush and his father, has to masturbate in coffins as part of reaching those higher level. The Bush's were a part of the Skull and Bones Society (of the Iluminati). Scientology indeed is just another face of the Illuminati.

There are some really good dvds on the Enigma channel, I hope you may be inspired to find out more truth for yourself

Your information is incorrect.

On another note: I have a couple of late model cars I would like to sell you..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Are you serious? This is the most prestigious of all the awards shows, The Academy Awards, an 83 year old anual event, and you can't even come up with a single picture or video of this evil floor?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonpie86

ok, so there are freemasons, and then there are freemasons. Most freemasons do not make it past the first couple of levels of masonry. With each level the tests/requirements become more involved and more evil. It is known that high level masons such as ex president George Bush and his father, has to masturbate in coffins as part of reaching those higher level.

Neither of the former President Bushes have ever been Freemasons.

Furthermore, the rumor that candidates to the Yale fraternity Skull and Bones (of which they were indeed members) were or are required to masturbate in coffins has all the trappings of a hoax.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I hate how people point at certain signs and logos and say 'see thats the new world order, it has an eagle in or a triangle' so what? Does that mean noones allowed to use the massive amount of images that are aparently related to the illuminati? The majority of people arn't even aware of these conspiracies of dont care so they wont even bother to think about what symbols they use relate to.

Sorry to the OP but you shouldnt look into such simple things so much or you wont be able to walk down a street without feeling surrounded by people and businesses in or run by the new world order.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
No no no.. you guys have it all wrong!
The triangles were just a ruse to confuse the masses.

The real threat that is now happening is.. Cam Diaz has now morphed into the Pam Anderson mode of dressing

And it ain't pretty folks.. be afraid very afraid!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
OMG...

I....

UM...

LOL...

Sorry, I gotta go wipe the tears from my eyes. This is the funniest thread that I've read on ATS...

"This will not stand"

LOL...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

When I think of Freemasonry I see images of the Al Bahr Shriner Clowns in those little cars zooming around like overgrown kids. Wow. Mystical # here......

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join