It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens invaded us. Would you fight for your freedom or prefer to live as a slave?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't know...what are the hours like? Would I have to slave on weekends?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Not sure. Probably if I had chance to escape, I would use it. I'd keep hiding in the wilderness.
But if I had not a chance to escape, I'm not sure. It's just something I haven't really thought about.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Favole al telefono, good night!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'll rip out my f"$5ing heart and eat it, before i'm defeated.

2ndline

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

I´d like to speak with Arnold Schwarzeneggers words in Predator:
"If it bleed we can kill it."

Definetly fight!!!

btw: nice you mentioned hamburg not berlin - must be the local patriotism

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rocket88

Got me.

And of course i meant the slavery aspect in his truest and cruelest form. Work your ass off or die. No benefits at all. Lousy food,shelter and conditions. Not a picnic in the park.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hmmm would depend on what kind of slave i would be... some slaves may get good perks lol

But seriously if that was to happen i would find others and fight them bitches.... our entire lives has been a fight why stop at alien invasion.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I would definitely defend myself and/or others during an invasion. No question. I don't consider myself exceptionally brave in normal life but when it comes to fighting aliens I have zero hesitation and remarkable reflexes.

I'm not scared of aliens. I'm more afraid of humans. When you fight with humans you have several legal factors to consider. Even during war (never been in one), there is a sense of empathy for those you fight against even if they are evil (and I have seen the face of evil in my fellow human). Looking in someones eyes amplifies this factor.

Lastly, never underestimate yourself. Anyone can do anything if they really mean it.

A sword, knife and shurikens never run out of ammo.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

Lots of people talking resistance... heh.

That's easy to say until the pain says otherwise.

Keyboard-warriors are the toughest warriors, as long as they sit in front of their screen.
And we are already enslaved on this planet, so if aliens would invade, we just would get a new leader.

The invasion from the sky most of us will experience not far from now, will be one that you will resist automatically because of the mainstream propaganda of the last 66 years. That's why you'll resist your own liberation while you're thinking that you're fighting for your freedom.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
As a Brit i'm sure we would give them a resistance to remember, at least until we ran out of tea....

I defer to an all time great, with edits.

Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Enemy and all the odious apparatus of Alien rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then we would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the new world, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old. -- Winston Churchill

:-)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I would help them destroy us! I would go on the human side and while we are holding them off I shoot all the humans and become the biggest traitor in human history! then I would be their slave (possibly sex slave; depending on if i find them attractive
)so I could hopefully learn their literature, music, science, etc

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy

Short facts: Yes our projectile weapons can hurt and kill them. They are far more advanced but very fragile so they have to wear exoskelletonsuits to survive in our atmosphere. No a cold won´t kill them.

I´m very curious how people would react to this kind of scenario.

Ps: Don´t take this thread to seriously. Please don´t judge people who chose to live as slaves. It´s their own decision.

I have to respectfully disagree. I think there are so many viruses and bacteria, that would be what would kill them. There would be no way to escape something getting on their suits eventually and then they would take them into the mother-ship and soon after wards, that would be the end of them. And yes, I do like the movie War of the Worlds

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I guess you haven't seen the movie "They live" - and not the reptillian/NWO propaganda videos, but the actual movie - basically, Earth is full of many many different aliens and they are all telepathic to the extent that we cannot distinguish what they are. The classical "nwo/reptillians/greys" are either trying to sell out to these guys or trying to sell us out to them. There might be some that are fighting them, however, they have much more powerful ships and capabilities, and generally thier plan is to eventually upgrade/phase out humanity... They like to say we brought it upon ourselves, but when you really know the truth, you realise that humans are already a dying breed on this planet.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I wouldn't become a slave. Chances are they would kill us when they didn't need us any more. Instead I would try survive on my own or with a small group of people. They will eventually go invade another planet.

I am sure though if something like this did happen then other extra-terrestrial entities would intervene.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Of course I would fight.
Better die free like a Gladiator than live as a slave.
But I'm sure if that happened we would have other benevolent Alien race to interfere. It seems they already did two times as ancient texts tell us about balls of fire fighting in the sky...thousands of years ago...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Sadly I'd say we all would live as slaves. None of us would do anything. Why? What makes me say this? Look at us now! What is the difference?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Ok, I have to say that it would really depend on the answer to a couple of questions:

Do these aliens have superior technology that us Earthlings have no possibility to resist?

Are these aliens female amazonian women from the moon or similar locality? Beautiful, voluptuous, and irresistible in every possible fashion?

. . . really, these questions are very important in every respect to my answer to your question.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join