It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens invaded us. Would you fight for your freedom or prefer to live as a slave?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I think my dog has a wonderful life. I feed it and it doesn't have to worry about anything. I keep a dog for companionship, and I think my dog loves me. If an alien visited earth, they may think I have my dog enslaved, and to them, the dog run I have outside would seem like captivity. I do take my dog for walks sometimes, and we wrestle and play. I guess an alien would think my dog is enslaved, but it is happy and healthy.

If aliens came to earth, maybe they would enslave us, but maybe we'd be like pets to them, or companions. It might not be so bad.

If I am forced to work, and not fed, and not loved, then I would not like that. If the aliens loved me, fed me good food that I enjoy, and had me for a companion (not sexual though), then it might not be so bad.

A sort of pet to an alien might not be so bad, but I would not want to be a slave that works, and I would fight it. The only way that anyone can be enslaved is if they allow themselves to be. If people collectively sought death and resisted slavery, then the aliens would know that these people will not be slaves, they would rather die first, then maybe they'd quit trying and leave us alone. This would require much sacrifice, and many would die, but overall, a massive number of deaths in the present could prevent future generations from being enslaved. It is very easy to say this now, as I sit free in my home. I don't want to die, and I don't want my neighbor to die.

There are some types of slavery that may be tolerable, in that maybe an alien government would actually be better than the form we have now. Our own people are very corrupt and it may be said that many people could call themselves enslaved. Yes, I think we are probably already enslaved. So maybe the aliens could actually offer something better. It would have to be seen what they would do.

Personally I think the aliens do exist. There may be evil ones, but for the most part, we are still here on the earth. If they are evil and more powerful than us, they have left us pretty much to ourselves all this time. So I think they may have their own agenda. Maybe they will continue to leave us alone. They haven't saved us from ourselves, so I think they aren't our saviors either. They seem to just be watching us for now and sometimes they may be doing experiments on people. I don't think they are killing people. I know many people disappear, never to be seen again, every year. Some people may be the victim of alien abduction. I don't really think they are killing people though. Maybe they take some people away, and never bring them back, I don't know. But for the most part I think they aren't bothering most of us.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I would fight back. but that all depends on what being a slave meant , if meant Sex Slave, then i would be surrending in a heart beat, after all I'm only human

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
I would fight back. but that all depends on what being a slave meant , if meant Sex Slave, then i would be surrending in a heart beat, after all I'm only human

Right-O!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
viva la revolution! also your assuming that they are going to use human methods to invade. We would probably park our huge ships over large cities sing google planet and systematically strike like that. Why in the world would they park over major cities when they can shoot a beam from orbit and wipeout the population with their planet killer. They could have been abducting us to create a beam weapon that specifically targets human flech and destroys our matter or even a mind control ray. It would be more efficent if they wanted to keep key resources. Heck they could have a clean bomb that will obliterate humanity and perserve nature. They could be collecting DNA... why control the population when you can cleanse it and implant genetic hybrids or clones. Would they really have to attack. They could release a virus like the black plague to eliminate the human population because a full scale war with the likes of us would be a waste of resources because e would probably nuke the planet instead of giving in and then what would be the point of invasion.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

If they are those ultra hot blonde amazonian nordic aliens... I would gladly except death by SNU SNU

edit on 27-2-2011 by michaelknives52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think a lot of people would fight. Up here in Canada, the population is very low compared to our United States brothers. In the northern areas of Canada it is a forested area with a very rural population in very few remote areas. I would strategically position myself and others (with weaponry of coarse) and utilize the forested area as cover. I am sure alien technology would find us for sure, but it will be delayed compared to hiding in a urban area where they for surely attack first. During the winter season, the harsh cold and mounds of snow would also provide cover and help mask heat signatures (when dwelling underground in caverns, caves, and makeshift burrows).

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'd have to see their credentials before making a decision, and if they are Muslims.. I dunno man...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It's better to die on your feet like man instead of living your life on your knees like a slave.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

I would contact previous civilizations they have rulled over for galactic supports and data. And take it from there if they are evol. If they are not evol and are participating in the wrath of the lamb then..........

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
When asked, I would turn down the offer to mine out precious stone and minerals, even tough they probably have some pretty rad equipment for just that (hello puma punku!). Instead, I would be driving around all day playing this song on some obnoxious large speakers. We would have the upper hand in no time, this much I can tell you.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
We are long ago the slaves of the aliens living among us. It can be seen
for example on Facebook how much people want to be friends.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I don't tolerate injustice from other fellow human beings so why would it be any different from aliens? I'll fight all the way

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Fight loving them there is no other way.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
There isn't much to me but with what little I have, I'd fight, especially if they threaten my family. The response would be basic:
Kill them
Eat them
Wear their pelts.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Depends what the working conditions are an if it was 9-5 I could handle a bit of slavery as long as the benefits were good it would be like the job I have now. I could work my way up to slave pro-creator and be making slave babies for a living. I mean I could live with that. Maybe nail some of the alien bosses wife's whilst I'm cleaning the master bedroom. Pick up some currency laying around his room. Yeah slave

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Isn't it obvious by this thread that a lot of people are too weak to fight for their own freedom and would seek mercy as a slave. It's like asking would you spend the next eternity in hell working as a slave or end your life fighting for something you believe in.
edit on 28-2-2011 by nahsik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Believable is possible, unbelievable is imposible that is theaching
our mother the universe.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If aliens could even arrive here to invade...I think it would be pointless if they have that kind of power. After all. We cant go invade another planet right now ourselves, right? We'd probably be doomed...enslaved...or eaten...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Lots of people talking resistance... heh.

That's easy to say until the pain says otherwise.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If only one Iraqi child is walking in tears on the streets of Bagdad,
what could buy back our conscience.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join